How many of these shits do you cough up per month?

How many of these shits do you cough up per month?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUdSlTT7QCM
youtube.com/watch?v=RiMSmDBvgto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THAT

eat them

Tonsil stones.

Tonsil stones. Rinse & gargle with Listerine and may prevent them from forming. Or have tonsils removed.

Tonsil stones

Dude you have lung cancer. Better suit up that RV and get cooking

zero

its soggy popcorn idjits

/thread

i've never coughed that shit up before

I get them sometimes but not as big as that, if I use my fingers to push at the back of my throat I can normally dislodge and spit them out. They smell fucking awful!

0, tonsillectomy master race

Sent from my Android phone

Don't have them anymore. Dunno why.

I'm eating better foods and I brush daily since I have no medical insurance. Don't know what caused them.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUdSlTT7QCM

zozzled hard

What the actual fuck

Never, is this a common thing for some people?

idk.. i fucking hate them, and they make my breath smell

Just once when I was a kid (10years+), fucking disgusting, but then never had to deal with those motherfuckers...

wow... never seen stones that big... unreal

The best part of it all is crushing them between your fingers and getting high from the smell.

Hahaha

they smell like shit you fucking degenerate

Ive had small ones every now and then...

With them that large though, go talk to your primary care physician. it means you have large folds in your tonsils that food bits get stuck in.

the awful odor is the food being paretially digested by your saliva and bacteria.

Um maybe once a month and only like one half that size, go see a doctor...

Zero

1-2, but never that big.

jeezus, you niggers are gonna die

>I brush daily since I have no medical insurance.

>Implying that if you did you wouldn't brush.

Do you even oral hygiene

I love popcorn.

if the movie is nice, I can even eat a kilogram of popcorn.

I still have my tonsils and in my 30 years of life I have not seen one single one of those fuckers or even heard of them

I think it must be an american phenomenon

ya the smell is great it's like sniffing satans asshole

Usually if you get your tonsils removed they either stop, or appear less frequently.

I had my tonsils removed and I still get them once in a while, I feel like they are coming from just above my throat and just below my nose

none because I'm normal

kek

do you eat peanuts often? I found that triggers it for me

I used to get them once in a while. Not had them for over a year now.

After years of experimentation i know all depends of what you eat.
Also, the hole were made it by the stomache juice of a bad digestion. Isn't a deformation problem, is a stomach problem.
But dont worry, you only need eat healthly, brush your teeth very well, use mouthwash and keep looking this shits one at week.
may be you will see how they didnt grow.
The only master cure is plastic surgery, but if the stomach problem continue, i think the problem always will return

??????

Clean your tonsils fag!

You need to learn how to eat popcorn you know

None. That doesn't look healthy.

Rush b drop awp cyka blyat

Xaxaxaxaxa

What makes them smell so bad though?

I'm almost done with BB. I has a sad.

Nigger

I'm no nigger.

nigger

Used to get those in elementary school, went away when i having proper dental hygiene.

Thats what a nigger would say.

Jesus Christ that's disgusting. I could basically smell you from here.

when i was younger i thought i was coughing up parts of my brain

they're made of rest of food that get stuck on your tonsils

I've had them a couple times but it would be more suitable to measure their instances in terms of years rather than months for me.
Pushing them out is so fucking satisfying but they reek to high heaven.

I have a full-time job, I have three kids all by the same woman whom I support financially, and I know who my own father is.

MEDFAG ANYWHERE?! wanna know what this shit is.

mine aren't big enough to get out by themselves, I have to pick it, but sometimes it's very difficult

Tonsil stones

I've coughed up 1 in my entire lifetime. It smelled like death, tasted even worse, and I literally puked out the car at the stoplight. Get your fucking tonsils removed OP. Your smelly breath is likely the very reason no one wants to talk to you and why you post on Sup Forums

dude. you're a nigger. if you wanna raise any objections, ask this dude:

Not even your Mother would kiss you with that shit falling ourcha mouth.
Brush your teeth and eat somewat healthy Foods you nasty Ass broke nigga.

Your meme-ing has come to the point where i start feeling bad for you

brother?

okay, thanks, read the wiki article... damn.

Learn dental hygiene disgusting degenerate

Not a single one in my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=RiMSmDBvgto

I got those when I was younger but I haven't gotten them in a long time. How can I give myself those?

Never had them, but I had my tonsils out in either 2nd or 3rd grade.

Walt dies.

Thanks a lot Sup Forums
I have had these little pieces of shit (cause thats how they smell like ) for some time but i never knew what they were. How can I get rid of them??? Or who I can see??

Walter dies. Hank dies. The rednecks die.

me either

Sent from my Iphone

none,
have you got lung cancer or something?

Gargle warm salt water or antibacterial mouth wash daily and it should help.

coughed up - never, but sometimes i feel those lumps, or notice a slightly bad breath and then i squeeze around with a finger until they come out

Walt doesn't die you fuck head. He ends up in jail. He will show up in season 3 of better call Saul and the twist in season 4 will be that those scenes are happening after breaking bad.

jesus fucking christ those are huge. do you dental hygiene?

Yes because they'd rely on a shitty spinoff to have a plot twist from an incredibly popular series.

Danke

Holy shit thats disgusting

They would be tiny, and in the shape of a mushroom. I would put them on lunchables, and give them to my friends. Also I like touching the hot part of the laptop to my penis... but this is unrelated.

>Tonsil stones
never in life

Well shit. I have had a few of these over the years but assumed they were food bits left over that were such some where. Holy shit. Feel literally like I have been red pilled.

bare feet soles please op