Can I store a dead hooker in a spacebag?

Can I store a dead hooker in a spacebag?

How long until it starts to smell bad?

Need help Sup Forums

As long as you keep it in a cool, dark place, it shouldn't smell if properly sealed

thank you very much, sir.

Pics and time stamp

Do you work for Spacebag?

post image of hooker. then we might think about helping.

I don't work for them. Just assuming the bags are of decent quality.

When the flesh has liquified. will you rub yourself all over the squishy, squelchy bag, and feel the bones slip and slide around in the goop.

might risk puncturing the bag, not worth it.

Freeze it you mongoloid

What do Sup Forums keep in their freezer?

ooooh yesssss.
that would be the best feeling, oozing all over and rubbing it against naked skin.
dipping my cock in the gooey goodness.

Interesting people here. Wanna fuck?

You fuck. Put dead hookers in a freezer chest. This is how people dumb enough to murder get caught, smarten up.

You need to cut her body into part. Hang the body in the shower, upside down, slit the throat and work the arms like a pump to drain most of the blood out. Cut off the head, the hands, and the feet. The, cut the body into sections, seal the body part into the spacebag or wrap it good, very well, in plastic wrap. The body parts can be dumped, the head needs to be disposed of well, so do the hands and feet.

one could split it up into smaller vac sealed bags instead and pressure cook each one. pasteurizing it for proper storage until one decides to fry 'er up, otherwise your it'll go bad.

this isn't /ck/

Yes
Not that long. You'll still get anaerobic bacteria that will break down the body, along with the stomach acid slowly liquefying the internals once the stomach stops producing mucus. Smell will get through the plastic eventually but your biggest problem might be swelling. Gas produced will bloat the body and inflate the bag maybe causing it to burst.

I'd say maybe a few days at best, then you better bury it; ideally head first.

very much so

Aqua regia will seal the deal OP trust me

this thread...

This user here again. Put hands and feet into a wood chipper if you got it. Head dose not break very well. Put head into bag of bowling and, weight with medium weight so it will sink but the current can take it.

You a slav m8? You can't spell. This shit must be an everyday thing for you huh?