Daily remember that civilization was born in Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Egypt

Daily remember that civilization was born in Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Egypt.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better bomb those places down, right?

>fertile crescent
>It's a desert

>The Nile
>The coast of Levant
>Sumerian swamps
>Former Akkadian forests who don't exist anymore

>Looks at the Nile from satellite
>See the strip of green
>Understand why people would have settled there
>Relaize ancient Egypt was a long thin country composed of city-states
>quit making snap statements without doing research
>go back in time
>not post something that makes me look stupid
>Carve a dick on my forehead with a razor blade
>die in the gutter.

Read a book some time. It might actually work to your benefit.

>in Palestine
>civilization was born in a place that didn't exist for thousands of years

Well you tried Muhammad

What made the Indus Valley and East China more suitable for life than the fertile crescent?

>"ooga booga! look into the sky! all those lights! must be divine intervention! we should obey the stars and do what they tell us. also let's try to summon some demons lol"
>civilization

Still sand niggers

they didn't exist. the ar*b m*sl*m virus didn't spread there yet

fertilizers

And then abrahamic religions happened

we wuz assriyans

Are Modern Middle Easterners related to Ancient Middle Easterners?

No they were all nordics

We're still nordics

These

The pagans from that area were batshit-insane too. The abrahamitic religions are based on mesopotamic pagan beliefs and stories aswell, but reduced to one allmighty god, JHWH.
Actually Jesus was the one who blew all those weirdos and self-declared wizards the fuck out.

stop worshipping a magical skyman from goatistan

Sure, and then it moved permanently to Europe

Those people live in India. India isn't pictured in OPs map. I expected better from you, France.

Jesus most likely didn't exist.

Either way, it really doesn't matter what any of us think. The fact of the matter is that OPs map is the cradle of civilization whether we like it or not.

hmmm

what is the indus valley

Abrahamic religions cursed the Middle East like they cursed Europe because of their backwardness, refuse of improvement and mass kill of intellectuals until we start to reject them since the Renaissance.

>born
>not continued till this day
Shameful act pham. Their ancestors would roll in their graves if they knew how their offspring are doing.

Daily reminder that civilization died in those same places too

>Jesus most likely didn't exist.
Of course he did exist. And he was a great freedom fighter.

Ancient Roman historians like Tacitus have written about Christus without knowing that the message of Christianity would go around the world later.
Jesus Christ was executed by Pontius Pilatus under the leadership of Tiberius. It was just an execution of some rebel with Jewish roots to them.

it died there as well

Okay buddy.

Well it's only fitting that it should die there then.

Hope this helps.

It was mostly located in Pakistan though

And I was replying to which post? hmmm

Okay, cool. The people in the picture shutting on the ballots are not, however. They reside in the modern state of India, the map I posted. Pakistan isn't pictured in OPs map either. What the hell is wrong with you people?

...What?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ

Why do you think Jesus didn't exist? This is a historical, non-Christian proof.
Or are you claiming Pontius Pilate, Tiberius and Tacitus also didn't exist?

hmmm

Jesus was literally an anti-roman protestor and a judaic reformer. He existed, and there's records of him, as well as a physical description (Manlet, short haired, unibrowed).

>Manlet, short haired, unibrowed

Even God didn't want to save him

Too bad islam happened.

And human race was born in Africa

WE

He was still charismatic enough to revolutionise the world. We fucking count the time depending on his birth. He's literally the most famous person in the world. An ancient rockstar. Look at all his titles "The saviour", "Son of god", "The right hand of god". He is the big boss. Get on his level.

He wrote about it on a single page in the year 116? How in the fuck is that literary proof? It isn't in any way.

Not a single person wrote about Jesus while he was "alive". Not one. Not a single person who knew him personally ever wrote about him. Old testament Joseph was a mythical prototype for Jesus. Jesus is almost a carbon copy of Horus. Mark was the first gospel and the others are clearly derived from it. Mark mentions the destruction of the Jewish temple which happened in the year 70. I find the likelihood of a physical Jesus to be highly unlikely. I mean HIGHLY unlikely.

Horus had the same titles.

"The annointed one"
"The truth"
"The light"
"The lamb of God"
"The son of God"

Just because someone has titles doesn't make them real.

WUZ

KANGZ

And industrialization and democracy were born in Europe :D

>Referencing something that wasn't widely used until 800 years after the fact.
>Proof

This calendar era is based on the traditionally reckoned year of the conception or birth of Jesus of Nazareth, with AD counting years from the start of this epoch, and BC denoting years before the start of the era. There is no year zero in this scheme, so the year AD 1 immediately follows the year 1 BC. This dating system was devised in 525, but was not widely used until after 800

t. Inmigrant

>Not a single person wrote about Jesus while he was "alive".
The death of some "Jewish priest" or whatever Romans thought he is, was not important enough to write about that. It took some time till the story of Jesus became popular. Are you aware of the fact that Judea was under Roman control in that time? Later it became historically more important since Nero (Roman emperor from 54 to 68) put a fire in Rome and blamed the Christians. Tacitus also describes the oppression and torture of Christians while Nero reigned. Where did all the followers of Christ did come from, just few decades after his actions, if he didn't even exist?

I didn't mention his titles and the Christian calendar to prove his existence. I mentioned it in relation to his charisma, despite his unattractive appearance. But nice try.

t. A FUCKING PAGAN

during those times there were no arabs living there and also what about greece ?

>american education

>t. A FUCKING PAGAN
??
But I am arguing against Mesopotamic paganism here, Cevdet.
Do you think this thread is about Islam? The Islam was made up like 1500 years ago, after several civilisations already were established. The Islam has contributed n o t h i n g to any civilisation.

persian empire wuz the best

t. an alireza

What I'm telling you is that you were arguably less civilized than the mesopotamic civillizations of Before Common Era before the fucking 5th century even though you were both pagans and you have like 2000 year gap between the foundation of your first state and mesopotamic states.

And I never brought up Islam which is basically the same with snownigger paganism except it's monotheism and more tanned. Not an argument.

Do not forget that the Indo-Europeans back then were semi-nomads. They were not interested in establishing a civilisation or cities. It took some time till several groups of Indo-European tribes have found their new home. Do you expect semi-nomadic people to build cities on their wandering ways? That makes no sense.

Also the Germanic religion and culture were not compatible with Semitic ideas of a high civilisation. Germanics were in touch with the nature. Do you expect them to burn their forests and build a ziggurat on the destroyed ground or what? They didn't even built temples for their gods because it seemed like a stupid idea to lock a god up in a building. Just because they lived the comfy life in their longhouses on their farms and didn't live in a huge city with some crazy-ass ruler, doesn't mean that they were completely underdeveloped. They had a strong culture, a strong will and a warriors philosophy. The Roman legions, which were considered as the world's mightiest and most disciplined army couldn't mess with those "snowniggers".

Anyway, in the end you can see that all those Indo-European tribes, which have wandered out of the steppe, became successful and dominant everywhere they went and established civilisations on their own way sooner or later.

>Maghrebis believe that they're Levantines

LMAO

And it's now dying there too.

Everything works in cycles I guess.

>middle Easterners had a massive head start
>now African countries are better than most middle eastern ones

we are not filthy semetics north arapians

>The Roman legions, which were considered as the world's mightiest and most disciplined army couldn't mess with those "snowniggers".

Teutons and Cimbri fucked their shit up before. And those are just two of several Germanic tribes.

Anyway, I am talking about the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest. One of the greatests defeats of the Roman Empire. Pic related.

>We are not semetics north arapians
>Check flag
>His capital is near Carthage

Really put my neurons to work

good post

Arminius was taught by the Romans and won by treason, and after Teutoburg the retaliation campaign from the Romans by Germanius completely rekt him.

>germaniggers butts glowing red with pain trying to WE WUZ
Sad!

>Teutones and Cimbri are Germanics
>Teutones and Cimbri are Gaulish names
>A Cimbri king was called Boiorix (Gaullish name for king of the Boi(another celtic tribe))
>morimarusam (which mean Dead(maru) Sea(mori) in Gaullish) is a Cimbri word according to Pline
>According to various historians Gaul translators were used to speak with the Cimbri and Teutones
>Teutones come from Teuta, which is the Gaulish word for people-tribe
>Cimbri come from Cambo which is the Gaulish word for curve

PICK ONE

>won by treason
Treason? Varus and his legionaries treated Germanic people like shit. Romans guessed Germanics couldn't await to be under Roman rule. Varus thought he was on his way to knock down some rebels, but it turned out that several tribes have gathered to kick the Romans out. Bad luck for Varus and Emperor Augustus.

>the retaliation campaign from the Romans by Germanius completely rekt him.
Germanicus was only successful with his campaigns after Arminius got stabbed by assassinators in Roman mission. Anway, not much time later the Roman empire was germanised and after a while it was completely destroyed by Germanic tribes. In long term the Roman Empire had no chance against Germanics.

Still me

A comtemporary historian of the Cimbric War called GAULS the Cimbri and Teutones

"CXIV. At this period war was carried on unsuccessfully by our generals Quintus Caepio and Marcus Manlius, against the Gauls; with the terror of which all Italy was thrown into consternation. Both the Romans of that day, indeed, and their descendants, down to our own times, maintained the opinion that all other nations must yield to their valor, but that they contended with the Gauls, not for glory, but merely in self-defense."

EXPLAIN
X
P
L
A
I
N

To be more specific, civilization was born in the first Sumerian town, Eridu.

If the world were ever to be united, Eridu should be the world capital

seems legit

I wish I can go there and see it, but it's in the middle of the desert in a very violent region of Iraq

False, it was born in Catal hoyuk in Anatolia and Jerico in the Levant.

Are you mentally challenged? Teutons are pretty much the stereotype of a Germanic tribe.
Cimbri and Teutons come from Jutland (North-Denmark), which was North-Germanic area. They have met the Boii tribe on their path to the south.

"Cimbri" and "Teutons" are not self-imposed terms. Romans have made those names up and at some points they were not able to make a difference between Celts and Germanics.

When there were no Iraqis, Syrians, Palestinians or modern Egyptians, yeah.

Now look at that shithole and the people who live there.

If you are going to fight go to /his/

wrong, Eridu predates them plus Catal hoyuk in Anatolia and Jerico in the Levant were PRE- civilizations, because they didn't have writings

>Daily remember that civilization was born in Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Egypt.

Then it's just logical to expect that civilization dies out there first.

A literal crossdresser whose father was cucked.

Look on the map, Frenchie. Teutons and Cimbri came from Germanic territory and wandered through Germania, Gaul and the Roman Empire.

>he thinks 'Civilization' is some abstract spiritual entity that is passed on from one culture to the next as opposed to time and change facilitating societal growth where it can

>Eridu predates them

No

And Eridu didn't have writings until 3200 bc you creep

>they were not able to make a difference between Celts and Germanics.
But they could. They knew there was a change in language and religion between Gaul and Germania. Tacitus recorded stark differences between Gauls and Germanics, on language, religion, society, law, all of it.

>>Teutones come from Teuta, which is the Gaulish word for people-tribe
Actually Teurones come from Tauta, which is the Latvian word for people-tribe

well, when did Jericho and Catal Hoyuk have writings then?

Catal Hoyuk never at all, Jericho waaaaayyy later

>war should be fair
Lmao a Roman would laugh at you for such notions.
Trying to write off Teutoberg is silly, but even then all you have to do was look at a map to see that Lombards and Goths eventually took the Italian Peninsula, and all of the Western Roman Empire.

Writings aren't requirement for a civilization you cuck

And German might come from the Celtic word for "near-men" or "neighbor".
A Celtic word for something doesn't mean they have to be Celtic themselves.

None of these people were semitic

it's the defining feature for "history"

therefore history began in Eridu.

The Akkadians, the first Semites, were though

It's the beginning of *recorded* history, which is to say the beginning of our most concrete understanding of history.
There are other ways of understanding the past other than contemporary accounts, they're just tougher to understand.

Assyrians, Phonecians, Akkadians and Hebrews were all Semites.

>Germanics were in touch with the nature.
That's somewhat misleading. Germanic interpretation of the Gods was more "in touch with nature" in that they'd have a sacred grove rather than a marble temple. Germanics themselves were fine with all sorts of industriousness, they'd not think twice about mining for ore for a iron seax or francisca, or chopping down a tree for a longhouse provided that it wasn't an Ash or Oak sacred to Wotan or Donar.

You are party right. But I did read Tacitus' Germania and he could make a difference, but he wasn't sure about every single tribe.
Anyway, the Cimbrian War happened much earlier and Roman and Greek historians didn't make a difference back then. According to wiktionary, Caesar has assigned those names.

So if you record that you wash your ass it's history but if I don't record that I destroy NYC with a H bomb it's not?

>Jesus most likely didn't exist.

He probably did. Of course, in theory the gospels could have been entirely a work of fiction, but it's unlikely. He was a normal man, probably rich (he was the son of a builder after all - not a carpenter as it's often said). He probably never worked (it's unlikely that they wouldn't have mentioned it in the gospels if he had). He was crazy and charismatic, liked philosophy and was able to create a mixture of Orphism and traditional jewish religion that somehow got popular