Would you be man enough to shoot the hellfire?

Would you be man enough to shoot the hellfire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQ2uMauyBow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man enough to push a button?

When it comes down to it, yes - you would in fact kill 2 ISIS leaders and stop 3 bombers.
However, if you do in fact end up killing that little girl in the blast, you've just ensured that every boy of fighting age (even a lot of the younger ones) is now pissed off and upset that the big bad US just killed an innocent girl. Congrats, you killed 5 ISIS but just created 50 more.

You just summed up the last 70 years of American warfare.

Neat.

And how does that concern me?

Who the fuck cares about 1 casualty in that scenario if there 5 fucking isis members. blown it to high hell..
/eagle caws in distance/
merica

It will when a crazy sociopath goes through bunch of people with a truck or fly a fucking Boeing into a building

Can't believe someone actually has some reasoning on this board. Couldn't have said it better

I used to say no. Even after I went there I said no. These are good people blah blah blah, not all bad blah blah blah. 8 years later fuck that place and those people. Turn it all to glass

No shit.

Whats the point then? Are you interested in ending the conflict or just want to kill people? If thats the case then fire away.

I'm an ex military fag, I know how it works.

touché

then who cares about one sand nigger girl dead. as long as those goat fuckers are dead im happy

Why would you bomb something a navy seals team would easly take out?

The chance any of that will ever personally affect me are negligable. I'm just a slave to my master. So why do I have to choose, I don't even know why I'm here?

God i sure hope Trump does something about these ISIS

>Before they kill me.

Eagles don't really make the noise you think they do. The piercing call you usually hear is actually a red-tailed hawk.
youtube.com/watch?v=PQ2uMauyBow

I'd nuke it from orbit just to be sure.

If killing floats your boat then by all means, go ahead.
Just letting you know it's taking 5 steps back in getting anything positive done.

Because in the eyes of the US, risking a soldiers life has potentially worse consequences than risking a middle eastern child's.

Oh right i forgot they would rather kill an innocent and waste a bomb rather than order the men that voluntarily signed up to get shot to do their jobs.

Use a bomb, not waste. Your ignorance is showing.

Right in the blue circle.

Absolutely! Maybe we could throw a few more kids in there too

Bombs cost more than a simple strike mission on 5 """""""rebels""""""" that could be captured rather than killed EASLY.

Your indocrination is showing.

i see only sandniggers... no hesitation

Implying sandniggers care about little girls aka females.

fox 2

America likes spending money on bombs. also, sending troops aggravates relations with the country they're in more than drone strikes that have become the norm. Its also harder to cover up a soldiers death compared to the child.

Why'd you wait to determine their race?

Your ignorance of economics and risk of loss is showing. The world isn't static. You're probably a bernie cuck too.

With that login I would push the button and expand the radius

The whole shit hole needs to be purged if they can't see the human shield effect

I would nuke a whole sandnigger-city.