I think my gf is dead. She went to see her family with her mother in another state and she doesn't respond...

I think my gf is dead. She went to see her family with her mother in another state and she doesn't respond, which is exceptional knowing her. Im legit scared

She is probably fucking some niggers

She's probably being gang fucked by a bunch of dark skinned people.

KKK is watching

Fuck you, id rather see her fucking niggers than knowing her dead because of a car crash

call her dad

I kinda feel the same. But call a relative.

Let Ahmed, Jamal and Schekelstein have their fun.

Call her in the morning.

bumping while OP calls his gf's dad and reports back

Nice try, murderer. Your gf left you because you're a violent, abusive fuck. Your sick narcissistic personality couldn't accept the end of a loveless affair and you killed her. Now, you are feeling guilty and trying to establish a patently phony concern for her health now that she is rotting in a field.

Her dad is dead and i dont have a number from this side of her family. She barely know them as well

Fuck this

where did she say she'd be staying? how much information do you have? city? state?

She's getting tag teamed as we speak user

Guys seriously im freaking out and i literally have no other way to reach her right know. I just have to wait till i see her fucking name in the news

OP take the dick out of your ear and answer
do you at least know what city she's in so you can call the local cops?

stop being a pussy, she's probably just not responding because you're an annoying twat. She probably went to another state to cheat on you and used it as an excuse that she went to visit "family."

on an anonymous website. anonymously.

dude shes not dead chill your ass out. How long have you been unable to reach her? Her phone probably broke, and she doesnt remember your number. Quit being a pussy, and just wait a few days. Chances of her being dead are very slim.

Have you comsidered that she just lost her phone, or that it just ran out of power? Jeez, OP, if youre going to be this obsessive, no wonder she needed a break.

actually this, she might not be cheating at all, she might just need some breathing room. OP when's the last time you heard from her?

also if she went to visit family in a rural area, her phone might not be getting reception. for example my folks live in a little town in outstate minnesota and if you don't have verizon, good luck getting even one bar.