What's the best angle to aim a shotgun to kill yourself?

What's the best angle to aim a shotgun to kill yourself?

At the mirror.

Try some out and write us the results

At a US police officer

You need to find someone with experience. Thinking that might be difficult.

7.5 degrees should do it

3pi/2. Sorry, I work in radians, not degrees

Ask /sci/

oh u.

Kurt Angle

I don't know "the best" angle, but i mean, if you aim low(like aim totally below the head), you really can't miss. Even if the shotgun doesn't kick back at all, you'll obliterate the top of the spine and lose consciousness immediately from the drop in blood pressure.

Make sure you have a mouthful of water when you do it. It'll cause cavitation which'll destroy your brain more thoroughly.

Top of mouth, make sure it's touching the top of your mouth. Please don't do it, temporary problems don't need a permanent solution.

Aim for the heart. You could wind up alive with half your head missing, otherwise.

Be careful not to mess it up, OP.

If you can rig up a system to pull the trigger, the base of your skull at the back of your head.

do the right thing op
i believe in you!

eric harris angle

Right in the dick

towards the brain stem. it'll shut down your heart rate, breathing and nervous system instantly and you probably won't feel shit.

Under your chin. Hit the trigger with your big toe ;)

like this, except with a shotgun.

here's an example

Death penalty for killing a cop...actually not a bad idea.

45 deegrees. Trust me im dead

These expert trolls aside.
Shotgun bullets are like throwing pebbles on the air, which means, it ain't matter where you aim on head or your chest, at close range, you will die.
Loser like you can't even afford a shotgun, go jump off the building. Much cheaper and straight forward.