do you guys like this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lvVUeD5IccA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's okay

Way better than predators

>SIITH
Is Predator SW Canon?

Yeah, it's not as good as one but it's entertaining as fuck, Danny's trunk full of guns, more Predator weapons, the showdown in the warehouse and the ship.

Damn enjoyable movie. I prefer the first one by quite a bit but I'm glad the second one is so different. They could have easily made a safer sequel in another jungle like setting.

voodoo magic man!

PREDATOR VS BATMAN WHEN!?

>predator gets the shit beat out of him 1v1 vs danny glover

what the fuck man?

No it's terrible

>one line early in the film mentions a heat wave
>everyone for the rest of the film is dripping with sweat

I love it, desu

Please no Snyder shit get fucking M. Night Shyamalan to co-write with David Fincher Directing.

Or Nimród Antal directing rather

why does it seem like this predator could talk so well? most other predators have a problem perfectly imitating human speech without a bio-mask but this gormless fucker was making actual bro-level banter and shit talk with danny glover, even scarface from concrete jungle wasn't as snippy

This

and this

And the bit of exposition by Gary Busey about how they are following it and why etc.

WANT SUM KHAAANDY..?! >:ow !!!!!!

Because he's too old for this shit.

Predators respect their elders.

Fuck yeah that movie is magical. It's not the first one, but there's nothing else quite like it

They were living under LA for years yo

It should be. Predator has the most crossover potential of any franchise.

I loved it when I was a kid, haven't seen it in years, though.
I always wanted the medkit the predator had, dammit.

You mean after the predator was shot by a shotgun, sprayed repeatedly with liquid nitrogen, had his arm chopped off, and was attacked before he had time to feed?

The predator wasn't at his peek because of his injuries and his lack of nutrition and because he now only had one arm, whereas old man had two arms, and if you'd remember, he only ever deflected the pred's attacks and only killed him because he played possum, the pred stood above him to finish him off and he stabbed it with its laser hand saw thing.

No, I didn't say any of that.

I said Predator respects Detective Toold Fordis Shit because of his age. They're a very honorable culture.

what ever was going through your head when you decided to write this, try to make sure it doesn't happen again, but if it does please make sure the next thing to follow it through your head is a .22 round

Who wants to see Arnie vs. Alien?

It's interesting. It's cool that they went a completely different direction from the first one, but some of the shit bugs me.

The "distant future of 1997" where LA was a complete shithole and every cop had a laser sight on their gun was a stupid move that basically instantly dated the movie.

Also, the Predator turning into like a horror movie villain was lame, too. Liquid nitrogen did nothing to him. He got shot in the chest with a shotgun like six times from 10 feet away, and was totally fine. In the first one, the Predator was badly wounded by getting shot in the leg. The whole thing where he can just rub some shit on anything and be fine gives him kind of a supernatural feel to it.

ANY TIME...! ggggGGGGGGgggggGGGGGGGGGGGggggg......

>Predator has the most crossover potential of any franchise.
In the 90's predator and aliens both crossed over with almost fucking everybody. FFS I still have Magnus the Robot Fighter vs. Predator in storage somewhere with the rest of my comics.

Yeah, it's fucking awesome and stands on its own two legs. I like how there's no fan service or anything else related to the first movie. Just a reference of the alien appearing and what happened and that's it.

I also love the alien skull in Predator's collection.

The only problem with it is the third act. I mean, Predator starts running away from fucking Danny Glover who's chasing him with a pistol. As based as DG is, how the fuck does that make any sense?

I like to think it happened in the Lethal Weapon universe while Riggs was on vacation.

Then explain how Busey gets killed twice.

I always figured it was because he was hunting in a much more population dense area. Generally it's easier to pick up on unknown languages the more you're exposed to them.

I gotchu pham

youtube.com/watch?v=lvVUeD5IccA

That was his long lost secret twin that nobody knew existed.

He wasn't saying it, he was playing back samples he had recorded. Predator was an EDM DJ when he wasn't skinning drug lords.

Not really. Didn't have the same feeling of suspense as the first since we already know what the predator is and his capabilities.

Plus it doesn't make sense to me that a creature who hunts by stealth would choose to hunt in a populated urban area. Sure it's a target rich environment but it's also very risky.

>know what the predator is and his capabilities.
He has cool new toys, also the original script that predator 2 was based on was titled "concrete jungle" and Glover's character was Dutch's twin brother, an NYC homicide detective.