youtube.com/watch?v=1BFx8XsyNIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he a good boy he dindu nuffin

So what? Nigs gonna nig.

gud boi tyrone

Wat

weev is a faggot

Why did he change the URL OP?
As far as we know three 16yos were raped as a result.

he go to church erry sunday

For the lulz.
Also the media showed him as a hacker for doing that.

He was only 15, so technically she is guilty of raping him.

There are lots of cases where a black man and a white man commit the same crime, but the black man gets put on the death row while the white man is sentenced to life in prison with possible parole. Usually happens in the south.

Also, the summer fags in this thread need to stop same fagging.

She was fucking drugged.

>two teens decide to fuck
>girl (who happens to be older) regrets it and yells rape
>judge isn't a fucking retard, sees the case for what it is and sentences the boy to 1 year in prison

No she wasn't. She got drunk off the vodka her mom bought her before dropping her off at the party.

youtube.com/watch?v=JsHuzEkLs9w

Nodi always clowning

Or they are both sentenced to death, and the family and friends of the black man make a huge deal about it as if it never happens to white people.

who is the guy in the right?

>implying a white knight would have tattoos, a motorcycle, physical fitness, and a shaved neck.

A nigger. Why does it matter to you?

big nigga nunu

Hackers should rot in prison.

What does it mean to increase the number of a public URL?

please educate an ignorant fool: who is the guy on the left?

There's no such thing as hackers, user. Just social engineers that lie to get the information they want. We should put liars in prison.

It's a harmless prank. Like flipping a sign upside down at the grocery store.

to: www.ilovegaysex.com/12346

>prision
>both pictures
>nobody notices

KYanonymous is a fucking faggot who begs for money of twitter all day

What did white guy do?

Who is KYanonymous?

I would say his sentence was harsh but isn't that like defacing someone else's property? Be it physical or virtual.

just google weev

The faggot in the picture his nickname is KYanonymous before he got busted for not VPNing and shit

He basically made a script that just requested data on iPad users from verizon or some other provider and their server never checked so it just gave it out so they charged him with hacking

You have to be joking...

>So what? Nigs gonna nig

because no one really expects african-americans or muslims to be better than they actually are, but everyone expects more out of white people and asians

everyone, at the deepest, level, somehow acknowledges the superiority of the light-skinned peoples

the ultimate cuck: white people trying to make everything better for everyone, while the lesser peoples are busy trashing the place and complaining all the time

#blacklivesmattermoretowhitesthanblacks

Right now, this very second, yet another jew is creating yet another interracial thread on Sup Forums.

That seems a little different than "increases public urls by one", does it not?

Critique it man come on let's get a discussion here

I don't exactly know how it works (not OP so i didn't post that pic)

They only got him on one of the vague US data laws and the fact he scripted it later on in his testing and dumped a few thousand iPad users emails on the web

>www.ilovegaysex.com/12345

this is actually funny

if it were my website, i would be pissed, but 3.5 years, i mean, really

they should have hired the guy to help them do better in the future and proof themselves against other, similar attacks

nignog on the right should have been sterilised or executed

I believe he told AT&T about this security flaw, AT&T completely ignored him so he decided to show the world about the security flaw

No it's not like defacing property, because it causes no damage and costs nothing to repair.

But your attempt at a comparison between the real world and the internet is telling. It's the same line of thinking that causes lawmakers to pass terrible laws that put innocent people in prison. The internet isn't like the real world at all.

>a fucking faggot who begs for money of twitter all day

He's one of you

Typical black privilege. Can't really do anything about it.

Yep niggers get away with anything because if they don't they cry racism.

He didn't dump it on the web, he sent it to Gawker, and probably a couple other news outlets that specialize in reporting security breaches, leaks, data infrastructure flaws and the like. Common practice for actual security researchers, hackers would have kept the data to themselves and tried to use it to empty bank accounts and wouldn't have gotten caught.

> sees it for what it is
> still sends person to jail
Good try kid

Quads incoming

That's kinda fucked.
Is that really the reason? Is there proof he tried to contact AT&T first? Also, there's other steps you can take before just releasing 100s of people's private info

Man I hate those threads...
I also hate those reply-bait threads that claim to be a girl complaining about how the average penis isn't big enough to satisfy 99.999% of women.

usually because the black guy has a rap sheet a mile long and the white boy is a first time offender.

Ah, changes URL to load a different page that is 'unauthorised'. Yep, should be on death row.

Just watch this.
youtu.be/ku9edEKvGuY

10/10 Would rape

Unauthorized, yet public

Weev didn't even find that shit on his own either. Just reported it and got tossed in prison.

m8 pls more like 5/7

lol I appreciate the desire to educate but I'm not watching an hour and a half "documentary" on anonymous right now

No he didn't contact AT&T about it, but he did wait until they patched the issue on their own before handing the data to Gawker in order to criticize AT&T's flawed security and simultaneously promote his security research group.

He didn't just release random data to the internet at large. He kept a set of data as proof that he actually found the security flaw. After they patched it, obviously there would be no way to prove that there was a security flaw without having already gotten the data.

Lel and when weev was in prison he was able to tweet and upload to soundcloud

Hence the quote marks around unautherisef, Dumbass.

Lets not forget he got tortured in prison

tortured with hugs and kisses from qt waifu inmates.

>chk 'em

hmmm...I suppose 3.5 is kinda long for that, but then again I am trusting sources on Sup Forums (nothing personal)

He does come across as a fool hacking private data so he can promote himself. But honestly his biggest problem was probably trusting Gawker. Fuck Gawker. But then again, exposing a flaw that's been patched isn't really "news." So yea, fuck him. 3.5 is long, though.

Just google up a random news article about it, all the details are public knowledge.
My interpretation of the facts is AT&T are pissed that this clown and his friends humiliated them by reporting a flaw in their security, and they want to ruin his life with twisted applications of the law.

I read the wired article on his trial btw

I'm actually insulted.

I like to think it's more about principle and not the about repair costs; it's someone's property and that freedom is being tarnished. A possibly exaggerated point I'm making but just putting it out there.

Both realms are different but inherent the same human-based laws that are needed to govern successfully.

>>implying a white knight would have tattoos, a motorcycle, physical fitness, and a shaved neck.
lmfao i think you want to date that fgt

looks like a pussy fedorafag trying to be hard. skinny af arms no fitness at all -- classic skinnyfat.

if you want to kiss him and have his tiny twig arms wrapped around you that is your biz.

If someone bumps their crotch repeatedly into your butt irl they'll be charged with a sex crime and registered in the sex offender's list. If someone does the same in a video game, the same consequences should not apply to them. At worst they should be banned from the game.

If the world were governed and laws were made based on principle instead of preventing damage... we would be living in the story of 1984, thoughtcrimes and all.

In the context of a video game sure. Intellectual property however which has the same set of rules be it physical and virtual.

Yeah maybe but I'm talking about someones website being fucked with.

op is a stupid fucking retard trying to hide his racism behind a meme.

don't be a faggot op, if you don't like black people just say so -- no need to lie.

read weev's wikipedia entry. the guy has been involved in ALL sorts of illegal bullshit, all the while claiming to be the good guy.

op is probably the faggot himself. kys.

The reason there is a law against theft in the real world is because once someone steals something from you, it is lost to you.
If someone copies something from you on the internet, you still have it.

It's not the same set of rules.

The reason there are laws about the defacement of property in the real world is because it costs money to paint over graffiti, it costs money to replace broken windows and stuff. On the internet, you just load up a previous version, or delete a couple lines of text from the html if it's some minor crud like a graphic image prominently displayed.

As for the specific case that OP only half referenced, the guy just took advantage of the system that AT&T created and left open to the public. The real world analogy would be if they had a brick and mortar store with a brick missing that had a printer behind it constantly spewing out customer data. All he did was pick it up and he got sentenced to 3.5 years in prison. The company damaged themselves by not being secure.

No.

His iPad pulled his own info by going to telco.com/info?customerID=12345

So he increased that number by one and got the next customer's private info. At&T was basically handing out private information with no verification. Malicious people could've used that in secret for years, so he tried to tell AT&T "hey i noticed something heaps bad that you should probably fix" and they ignored him. So he published it to force their hand into fixing it and got arrested.

Read his wikipedia article more closely dude...
The guy has not been involved in "all sorts of illegal bullsh*t"

Finally a coherent explanation that connects OP's image to the story, only took a few hours lol, f*ck OP

kek wtf is it that hard to use google or read comments?

OP's image made a very abstract joke that simplified the situation without any real explanation, and there were a bunch of people commenting as if the crime were literally a guy hacking a website so that you would have to enter a different url to get to the page you wanted.

You need more sources and read better fag, I think you are the one that need to kill himslef

Thank you for insulting that poster, I also appreciate the effort you put in to use the exact same "kill yourself" and "you're a faggot" sentiment that he used. Very creative.

I really doubt public URLs involve lot of hacking, buy yeah not enough information was given

weev is god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14/88

Thanks bro, took me lot of effort to write those exact same insults

We all know that "hacking" doesn't involve any hacking for the most part. It's calling up some representative and saying "Hi, I'm so and so, the important guy, I need you to give me a password so I can f*ck up your sh*t."
And that password's basically all you would need to set the url of a site to something else.

Weev truly is a badass and super intelligent!

the hacker Weev has the #1 best swastika tattoo:
>@39:01
youtube.com/watch?v=1BFx8XsyNIw

all KIKE$ are oven worthy.

hail victory!!!

14/88

race war now,
DAY OF THE ROPE soon.................

kek, yeah thats exactly what every hacker does.

Weev

I would warn everybody about 9/11 and eat some mcdonalds

hail WEEV

That's not what 'abstract' means you kommunity kollege fuckup.

>nazi
>kalashinikov in arms
Faggot