You are sitting at the park one afternoon and she sits next to you, do you acknowledge her?

You are sitting at the park one afternoon and she sits next to you, do you acknowledge her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

say GTFO POP MUSIC CANCER SCUM and continue listening to Skrillex's newest joint

Skrillex is pop now. AHA

I'd be like, hey what's up? We met at a party a few years ago. How have you been?

"you're dressed like a little girl, whatever, hey wanna see somethingg? you see this site? i'm on this place called /fit/, put yout hand under my shirt and tell me u like what u feel..."

I swipe my phone pretending i busy playing pokemon go and dont notice her at all.
Then I stand up, prepare to leave as I look on her face in secret imagining how she'd look getting analed by 2 bbc's.

Who the hell is she?

Rihanna

I'd probably light a cig and fart as loud as I can.

my drug dealer Amy Winehouse

Taylor Swift

> She sits down
> I must immediately assert my dominance
> Jump up on chair on all fours
> hop around until I am facing her
> She leans away, giving me a strange look
> Open my mouth wide, and start with a low "rrrrrrrrrrr"
> Develop into a "rrrreeeeEEEEEEEEE"
> "Reeeeeee Yak yak yak yak!"
> wiggle my bum
> she leaves at this point
> "Haha" nervous laughter
> Run up to her
"Haha I was just kidding around. You can call me jidder the kidder. what's your name?"
> She walks away
> Gettin semi lookin at dat ass.
> "Nah it's ok I was just kidding. what music you listening to?"
> She continues to walk away
> Go back to park bench
> sit, then attempt to suck myself of for the rest of the afternoon.

"Hey, cheer up. Not every guy is looking for a woman with a feminine body. You'll find the right closeted pedophile for you one day."

/

I wonder what kind of music she listens to.

Am I acnekun?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

>lookin at dat ass

Where?

I'd steal her purse.

Ey bby, u wan sum fuk?

id ask her what the black dot on her right foot is?

Bjork

fuck you

Push her off then run away.

Amy Winehouse would have been an awesome drug dealer. It's a shame her family and friends exploited her and drove her to suicide.

Lean over and see if she is ok with me rubbing her twat till she is wet.

Pretend not to know who she is, initiate some semi-interesting small talk and ask her out.
Then I'll do the best I possibly could to marry her.

I wouldn't even know who she is.

>sitting in the park on a warm and sunny day all alone
>Sad life, on your phone
>this girl come up, why must she prone
>"Hi user! Why aren't you home? Are you feeling cold like stones?"

What do you do user? She's all bubbly and happy and you're all depressed n shit

U wan sum fuk bb

Ask if she wants to see my vagina and hope she'll show me hers.

No. She has headphones in. I don't appreciate when people bother me while I'm listening to something. I would extend the courtesy to her of keeping to myself.

>east european accent
>hello youre one of those big hollywood popstar

and see if i can get an conversation out of that

Realize I'm on LSD because everyone is acting like they're in a doctor seuss book

>implying I ever leave the basement

I'd say something like "excuse me, I know you from somewhere, are you famous?" and then she'd probably leave because her ego is as big as kanye's and she'd be outraged by the idea that I didnt fawn all over her/know all her songs off by heart

Yeah, wow that's actually really good. Like say that then just be like "jk, I'm not really a foreigner" and laugh

Skrillex? Not any better than Taylor. Reading your comment reminds me of the rap v. rock (read: numetal) autist debates of the late 90s.

>that's actually really good

wow there's a lot of autists on this site with no idea how to talk to women.

If you want to talk to her just look for something reasonable to talk about, something small talky.

ITS JUST A PRONK BRO

>she
>her

>mfw being an eastern european
>mfw I can actually do that without playing fool
>mfw she will dig it
>mfw I have chance banging taytay

>Gettin semi lookin at dat ass.

You played yourself.

i kick her in the ribs

I'd be scared to death if a spooky skeleton sat next to me in the park.

>mfw im an east europe
>mfw my engriski is too good to pull off an accent
>mfw no faca

Is that really not photoshopped? Holy shit, I had no idea it was that bad. roflcopter

It's real.

I'd have to say what's it like looking like 14
year old Hitlers youth
Boy you should cut your hair you almost look
female.

sum1 shoop her an ass

>mfw

It's basically Dwight Yoakam in drag

probably make hissing sounds

>Roses are red
>Violets are black
>Why is her ass
>As flat as her back?

haha all these years and you're still just sittin' on the bleachers eh? hahha?

I'm thinking about moving to eastern Europe. Is it true you get to rape women everyday whenever you want?

It's almost negative ass. Fucking hell, why doesn't she wear some fucking pads back there at least? Does she want people to see that shit? Christ.

>mfw i posted that already

Ask if I could take a picture and bull shit other females with the picture that I'm really good friends with her. If she refused the picture I would csll her a stupid cunt.

yes

I'd tell her the purse doesn't go with that outfit.

People are strange on LSD

If i get that close to being able to rape taylor swift I'm not gonna not rape her.

She does sometimes, and it's painfully obvious

Yes, I ask her why she has a MS paint dot on her ankle.

i tell her some creep is taking photos of her and ask if she knows him
if things go well i tell her i'm an artist too and start busting out the pokemon rap to the thomas the tank engine theme

This prepares her for the ol' lickeroo.

I went to FIT in NYC. she's barely a 5/10

hell no, not after she disssed my bro Kanye

This thread isn't about you, faggot

nor boobs

Sauce on webm.

No

>jidder the kidder
my fucking sides

Life's like a box of chocolates

yikes

she looks better now

Nah. I'm not a Kennedy. It would never work out between us.

user's post: user's envy him, Anons want to be him

"Sup Tay....Want to play Pokemon Go?"

It's well know that both Taylor Swift and Ella OConnor (Lorde) frequently visit Sup Forums. Rumor has it that Taylor is aspi and posts to see what people think of her. She could very well be OP. Let that sink in for a minute.

"I'm looking for a pair of Boobasaurs - have you seen any around here? No, I guess not."

90% of the autistic faggots on this site would just sit there and probably immediately pull their phones out to pretend like they were doing something, desperately trying to avoid what would be an inevitably cringy social interaction.

I'd turn my phone away from her and half cover it, then continue playing Pokemon Go

Holy fuck pokemon is taking over.

>It's almost negative ass.

I'm a face & tit man and I've got to agree with you Sup Forumsro.

While i prefer the view from the front, when she has no hips or ass, or worse boyish hips/ass it just turns me off completely.

I've had to stop dating women who had nice face/tits/ personality just because seeing her ass -- or lack of ass -- turned me off.

No ass is like smelling bad: it's a deal breaker even if you don't care if she wears perfume.

I can smell your unbrushed teeth and dorito breath from here.

Yeah, I'm more into ass than tits, but I wouldn't be turned on by a girl that has no breasts at all. There's a wide range of attractive female bodies, but 12-year-old-boy-body isn't good.

And he shall be crowned king.

Skrillex isn't pop music?

Hey, maybe you're her latest bf trying to defend her a little bit and also see what people think of YOU?

>We think you're gay.

As her if she has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.