Schoolyard sports that you were GOAT at

Schoolyard sports that you were GOAT at.

For me it's pic related and tetherball.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HzgX7SqcjVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wall ball

>Playing fag square

>mfw new kid does bottle caps in tetherball

Fpbp

inb4 some hue or slav comes in here to tell us about some bizarre game his favela plays

Smear the queer.

I was the queer.

This

same for both actually

i ruled both courts at my local ymca summer camp for years until i went to 9th grade

Handball (not the European type)

used to spend all recess and lunch playing this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=HzgX7SqcjVY

crap video but I cant be assed finding a better one

I went undefeated all through HS in badminton.

Such a huge ball, we used a tennis ball for it

yeah this, itd be shit with a big ball. it'd basically be impossible to lose

I went undefeated all through HS in pocket pool

>Doesn't know what it's like to get busted by a cherry bomb.

Wall ball and smear the queer

>he was a cherry bomb faggot

>not using the based backspin in their corner

>no butts up

Pussies

I rocked Wallball and Smear the Queer.

wtf is a cherry bomb

I assume it's when you slam the ball in the other square

I was a pretty good shooter in basketball.

shame I stopped growing at 15 and remained a manlet

oh so you could hit the ball into another square on the full?

its a different game then

its when u yell cherry bomb then slam it in their square and make it near impossible to return

Two hand touch football. My friends and I were white and the black kids wanted to challenge us to a game and we played 7 games and we destroyed them each time. The last game I decided to get a little rough and starting basically trucking this little niglet and he got so buttmad he slapped me in the face like a chick. Ended up decking him in the locker room afterwards.

Funny enough that dude went on to be a pretty good player and went to a D1 school.

I'm guessing your "touch football" is some spastic version of handegg

>Amerishoots will NEVER grow up playing Oztag or Touch footy
LMAOing at your life

You alright m8?

This is just a sad, desperate attempt at banter. Dude is just talking about two hand touch football, which you know nothing about, and you sperg out trying to get some cheap you's.

Here, have one.

>tfw you actually brought the cherry bomb back

They banned that game at my school after a kid busted his teeth on the cement wall. His blood was still there when I went off to Middle School

>playing handball
>on an epic streak, gonna hold the court all through lunch break
>crush next in line
>don't know what to do
>try to impress her with my skills
>her: BTFO
>she never talks to me again

Remember all Australians are depressed shitposters. He needs love and care.

>soccer

what is that game you Chavs up in England play up against a wall with a ball, they have to hit it until it hits the floor and last one loses?

ButtsUp best recess game.

Knifey spoony

>i now remember ButtsUp
HOLY SHIT, it was banned in our school after some spurg was too slow and got beat the shit out of him so we couldn't play it anymore

also if you hit in the face you were a fag

British Bulldogs
People actually died. I saw a mate get clotheslined so hard that when his head hit the ground he broke his neck. He was never the same after that

Growing up in NYC, there was no remorse. Fuck anyone that went up against you, you had to win, chick or not.

Been there homey, been there.

I was king of the powershot. Got good and low, really smacked it hard. At least until footies were allowed then the soccer boys could counter my powershots.

Who remembers Curby?

Two kids stand on each side of the road and have to bounce their ball off the other kid's curb. Even more fun when traffic is busy.

>tfw you were the autistic kid who played on the jungle gym in high school

>not staying inside and playing Beyblade or Yugioh

Bruh that shit was banned @ my school.

>not playing marbles with the mexicans

>being rich enough for that
Spotted the middle class+ shitter

>BUILD WALL
>PLAY MARBLES AGAINST IT

>yugioh
>tfw I would eat my lunch in my science teachers classroom while she prepped her lesson plans and occasionally duel the other nerds

>jungle gym
>high school

Mother fucking Beyblade. Thes best fad ever in my opinion. I still like those things. I guess that's why i like watching robot fights too.

same
>Tfw couldn't play with my POKEMANS
Also who'd been playing Pokemon Go?

>yugino
>not magic cards

wewy

Was somehow Hand ball goalie goat and mile run goat

Not so much kickball because I didn't have a big leg and wasn't quick enough for tag greatness

Why am I posting this

This is where you use a raquetball to throw at wall and have others try to catch it, if someone fumbles they run to wall before someone grabs ball and throws ball at wall before guy touches wall. If ball makes wall before other guy he has to stand at wall and get hit with fastball, amirite?

Your a loser my man. I used to go to chess club just to bully kids
Petrol Pete is right. Toch football is stupid. Even flag football is stupid. I used to shit rock kids before I'd peel the flags. Still remember playoffs being held inside when I turned around and backpeda led into a kid to take him out "innocently". He ate bench

I was a fookin legend at wall ball. You niggers can't even begin to understand

you did the right thing tbqh, fuck her.

user can you confirm this was how wall ball is played?

>playing Poké Mongo
>needing a children's video game about cartoon animals to get you to go for a walk
>being an arrested development manchild

Pick 3, virgin

>Tfw Manchild apparently
idgaf I found a chop ass Dratini yesterday.

Basically, yea

dis

so many good memories of leaving red ball implants on other kid's necks

Bullrush.

dis up till 7th grade

My highschool had a big football game, Mexicans Vs blacks. Only lasted 20 min before some nigger dragged a cholo by the shirt then boom big fight with 30+

I was incredible at dodging the ball in Dodgeball.

Wally. Also you get one bounce. Basically squash football.
Best answer. I remember it getting banned from every local school in the 90s. We'd just call it a different made up name that week and teachers wouldn't have a clue. Kids got rekt every week or so.

Me too I was shit at all the other stuff but all throughout 8th grade i never got eliminated. I should have gotten some trophy for thta shit

>tfw your football team in small town texas would have been better if all the mexicans played

man, I wish I had lobbied for those spics to play. we had too many people not play football.

looking back though, fuck it. I don't really want my kids playing football. they never handle concussions right. at least at my small school

I don't play fantasy football either

I watch games and drink heavily when my team inevitably disappoints me

Real edgy man.

This. Fucking GOAT

House rules
>Where you catch the ball you have to throw
>Must hit the wall in one throw
>Must hit the wall high enough (usually above some line)
>Must try to catch it after only one bounce
>If you fumble it and get caught you have to sit there and get pegged by whoever throw you out

this looks like the same kind of game as wallball, or what we called wallball

Who /4squaresoccer/ here?

Check out this massive faggot

smear the queer

>tfw football was banned at my school because some kid ran into a pole and cracked his head open

he was legitimately never the same again

I remember tackling the girl with the thickest ass in class and burying my dick into her

We stayed there for about 5 seconds before she said "enjoying yourself?" and pushed me off

We fucked like 3 years later

I was the Connect 4 champ. I had literally solved the game back in 2nd grade.

Congrats you're probably not a Virgin. I'm happy for you. Psyche.
Volcel master race
Literally a non injury. Next
Fantasy sports are great. If I win I can be smug as fuck on Monday. If I lose it gives me one more thing to bitch about

>tfw sat in the park for a comfy half-hour with the gf
>we lured a PokeStop and taught normies how to not be shit at Go

Who's the virgin now, sperg? :^)

Hahaha how the fuck is heterosexuality real nigga like you're attracted to an emotional submissive bleeding addict nigga get a catamite

fuck off barstool sports cuck

Tag

Fastest white boy in history.

I'm sorry. Deeply. I never met to upset you. Do you prefer outsports and sbnation? Or are you a live at Rio type of guy? Barstools not your thing wharever. But im not the one with a problem here. your dad is because you traveled to a 3rd world country under th guise of sports tourism but your gonna end up stuck forever coked out fucking dick girls on camera

smear the queer. it always took 3 or 4 kids to bring me down even older kids. i always wondered if i would have been good at football if i was given a chance to play. i wasnt super fast but i was a tank and could hit good jukes and spins because i had explosive legs. o well

I'm sorry I insulted your beloved stereotypical "bro" sports blog website filled with ads and junk articles about nothing that lost almost all of its edge and funny content when its retard bawwwston owner sold it out. Reading sports blogs is for morons. You'd be just as much of a dumbass if you linked deadspin content.

kickball. i was the king of chance. miss games like that. who here /hotbox/?

Dodgeball desu

>1 vs 5 clutch when you catch the ball and your squad comes back in

I dunno if it had another name, but we just called it quarters. one guy would spin a quarter on the table, and the next guy would have to flick it while it's still going in order to keep it spinning. if they flick it off the table or fuck it up and it stops, that person has to go "knuckles down". they make their hand into a fist and put it down against the table, then the guy whose turn was before them uses their thumb and launches the quarter hard so that it slides fast and hits the guy's knuckles. then they start up again. if you start bleeding when you get hit, you're out. last guy remaining wins.

>not playing pogs with mexicans and filipinos

bleed all you want. didnt matter. if you can take it, you played on

it was because we played it at school, duh. they only turned a blind eye to us because we stopped then, or else they would've banned it outright and started policing us.

Football - one touch one bounce (ASS)

Used to play with like 15 people at a time and the loser would get a ball kicked at their ass by all 14 other people. Hilarious times.

pussy

>playing sports
>not going to a shitty state school where everyone gambled and beat each other up at break time

Bulldog was the GOAT
Special mentions for money up the wall and nutmeg rush.

I had no motor skills, still dont. I just played fist punch. It's exactly like it sounds, take turns punching each other's hands. I was KING. that and shot for shot. My arm looked like a cross between someone rotten bananas and someone throwing up whiskey sours. Only Called 2 games because they went over 15 minutes in junior high