What's it like to suck on a girls tits? Does their milk taste like regular milk?

What's it like to suck on a girls tits? Does their milk taste like regular milk?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesneeze.com/2004/steve-dont-eat-it-vol-5.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Dude... there is no milk when you suck on tits exepet if the girl just had a baby and/or is pregnant...

just suck your own titty to find out

I bet an obese manchild with huge man tits

Some one knows biology.

Some one failed it.

Human milk and milk we get from grocery stores are completely different. Milk from different species taste differently. Human milk is supposed to give the nutritional needs for the baby.

Breastmilk is watery and somewhat sweet, but nothing like cow milk. And it doesn't come in until a few days after giving birth...

Preggo milk is thinner than a cows and tastes similar to leftover frosted flakes milk with maybe a touch of melon. Would recommend

It tastes like sucking on skin imo

It's like playing with the head of a gummi bear with the tip of your tongue

a *red gummi bear

1.like heaven
2. you kiss less virgin- women have milk only after birth and while breast feeding. it tastes sour

Its like sucking on a big hardened pimple and milk tastes very bittersweet almost like vinegaf

Like a bag of sand

WRONG KISS LESS VIRGIN.YOU READ THE FIRST GOOGLE LINK HUH GOOGLE PIRATE?

GO FUCK OFF.

IT TASTES LIKE SHIT. NOTHING LIKE COW MILK, IT TASTE LIKE GOAT'S MILK + 3 DAYS IN THE SUN

None of you took biology apparently.

I produce milk after having my breasts pumped at very regular intervals over a period of a few months.

It also tastes quite sweet.

Mk. I have a son bruv. I seen't it

thesneeze.com/2004/steve-dont-eat-it-vol-5.php

tldr guy drinks his wife's breast milk

finally the right answer

would it be awkward to call her momma while in the moment?

I'd smash

Yes you degenerate

I didn't know guys could pump breast milk

would it be hot?

>thesneeze.com/2004/steve-dont-eat-it-vol-5.php

HE'SPRETTY ACCURATE. GOOGLE LINKS AND CUNTS TRY TO MAKE BREAST MILK SOUND LIKE "COWS MILK + HONEY"

THE CLOSEST THING I HAVE TASTED THAT IS LIKE WOMEN'S MILK IS REAL RUSSIAN SOUR KEFIR. IT'S NOT SOMETHING PLEASANT.

Yes you degenerate

Based on a woman's diet. If it tastes like kefir she probably eats some weird Shit.

THEY CAN'T YOU IDIOT. THESE FAGGOTS HAVE BITCH TITS AND HAVE CHYLE LEAK DUE TO BEING BITCHES AND HAVING TOO MUCH ESTROGEN.

what would she say in response?

What is regular milk?

Do you know from experience or something?

Don't listen to this dickhead. There is absolutely milk in them but you have to be alpha enough to stimulate the lactaid duct to emit boob seamen. I personally do not care for it but a lot of anons really like it.

The kind of milk you eat with cereal and cookies

Here's the thing. You said a "pupper is a doggo."

Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that.

As someone who is a scientist who studies puppers, doggos, yappers, and even woofers, I am telling you, specifically, in doggology, no one calls puppers doggos. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing.

If you're saying "doggo family" you're referring to the taxonomic grouping of Doggodaemous, which includes things from sub woofers to birdos to sharkos (the glub glub kind not the bork bork kind).

So your reasoning for calling a pupper a doggo is because random people "call the small yip yip ones doggos?" Let's get penguos and turkos in there, then, too.

Also, calling someone a human or an ape? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. A pupper is a pupper and a member of the doggo family. But that's not what you said. You said a pupper is a doggo, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the doggo family doggos, which means you'd call piggos, sluggos, and other species doggos, too. Which you said you don't.

It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?

nice

...wrong thread, user?

Jesus christ kid calm down.

Dumb people cannot create something original, but they can write paragraph after paragraph about existing things.