No acting credit since 2007

>no acting credit since 2007
JUST

>image.jpg
JUST

He decided to get out of the showbiz shit. He has a standup special and a tv show waiting for him if he wants them desu

>tv show waiting for him
>walks away from a show to play nigger in africa

no he doesn't

>he can't afford an iPhone
JUST

>was so rich and successful he was able to walk away from 50 million dollars

I think that faggot Neal and Charlie Murphy are hurting more from him walking away than Dave actually did.

The illuminati got to him.

>Realized he was the equivalent of an 'Organ Grinder Monkey' to the white man
>Decided to stop making millions of dollars for the white man

Chappelles Show was funny as fuck. I saw him do standup 2 years ago. Not only was he pretty jacked, but when he showed up in my area the demand was so high that he stayed an additional night to do another 2 shows.

He was still pretty funny live, though I miss the sketches. Dave seems to be doing JUST fine IMO. I'm happy for him.

Didn't Dave and Neal have a falling out over the future of the show? It seemed like Comedy Central wanted the show to focus a lot more on racial humor, which might explain why Mind of Mencia replaced it so quickly.

I would probably get sick of people yelling Rick James lines at me whenever I wanted to do something with my family in public. I can sort of see why he decided it would be better to walk away instead of bending over for network executives.

Fuck off whiteboy. You don't get respect for suckin our dick.

looks like it was his own decision

I heard his act was terrible now. He blames white people for everything wrong in his life and comes off as neurotic and bitter

I heard all that bitching comes from chads mad he wouldn't do a rick james bit from all the heckling requests.

It's almost like you'll actually have to go to a show of his to have a solid opinion on it.

I completely understand that but at the same time why didn't he just walk away and do his own thing? I mean he literally was the funniest motherfucker on TV at that point. He literally could've walked to ANY network and they would've said yes...excluding politically correct SJW networks like CBS, NBC, etc etc. I don't know why he didn't just do his own thing. Just imagine if he went to HBO or Showtime or something like that. There's no telling what we could've had in the next 2-3 seasons of Chappelle show. I guess we'll just have to cherish what little we do have. Besides, it being one of my favorite shows I'd rather it end early than go on too long to the point where it becomes somewhat shit, like how Supernatural and Aqua Teen Hunger Force did.

He seems to be doing pretty well. He has money invested in a lot of different projects and is able to have a normal life without any real hassles. You can't JUST Dave; he is far above any of us.

Don't get mad cuz he won't bend over to accept hollywoods cock.

>how do you know it's shit if you don't even taste it?

>samedyel

He is back on Heroin which is why he needs money and also why he's been doing more shows lately.

I was under the impression he simply wanted out of the system by that point. Lay low for a while, raise his kids without any celebrity/media interference, and think about what he would want to do once he felt ready to return to the spotlight.

HEY...HEY.... IS THAT...IS THAT DAVE CHAPPELLE? BRO IS THAT DAVE CHAPPELLE?

DAVE! FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA! I'M RICK JAMES BIYATCH! HAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! WAIT WHERE YOU GOIN DAVE????

>I heard all that bitching comes from chads mad he wouldn't do a rick james bit from all the heckling requests.

That ain't even his bit. That's Charlie Murphy's stories.

Please tell me you're white. I have to know.

Yes but I don't see why sympathizing with a person of color should make a difference what color I am.

I assume its because hes rich and retired. Why keep making shitty movies once you can die comfortable?

K thought so.

Go to a show and find out for yourself faggot

>newfag

You must be white too.

So?

MUSLIM.

dave played rick james in the sketch you idiot

Wasn't he in that new Spike Lee joint Shirek?