What does it take to get a body like this?

What does it take to get a body like this?

exercise like twice a week and dont eat fast food everyday... ez pz , nothing special

Is that what you do?

Eat right, move more, move right, and stay disciplined.

Not even 3h gym per week during like 1 month. Depends on your actual body

Does it actually take 1 month?

no you fucking inbred retard

pls

Pushups pull-ups throw some curls and whatever in there.

like 6 months of liftan faggot

How much would I have to bench press to get a chest like that?

this is true
Bench pressing will get you a better body. You can get that just from pushups and shiet. I recommend bench press and all that. Use to bench 300. YEARS ago use to be able to rep 300 lbs total of BW plus weight for 4 on weighted dips.

literally nothing. my body is 10x better and I don't do anything

Pic?

trips demand it

Be born and live to teenage years

you'll have a body like that after 6 months or less of consistent lifting with no particular diet depending on your current body

They call it an active lifestyle, I call it not sitting around playing video games or working a desk job. Both of those things create losers.

I play games sure. My actual job is a web designer, but I am well built. I work for myself, and I only play games a few times a week. Otherwise im outside with a fire with my dog, and just relaxing. I work out 0 times a week.

Lift for a month or two with a shitty diet.

Its an ok goal body if you're a beginner lifter but whoever that is looks like shit

> working a desk job
> My actual job is a web designer

Not that easy, 21 here.

What is an ideal body?

>counting walking your dog and making a fire as working out
>well built

you are either an average joe or a fat fuck unless you can prove your blatant lies with a picture

ITT fat fucking neets pretend to know bofybuilding.

step 1. pick athletic parents
step 2. eat healthy
step 3. work out daily, rotating muscle groups.
step 4. add cardiovascular 3xs week

>implying you need athletic parents and cardio to get a good looking body
>working out daily

4-5 times a week is more than enough. do you even lift brah?

Isn't this average?

workout plan: 10 sets of watching tv all day 1 rep jerk off each day

you'll get results like these.... or just be lucky and have good genetics

Define 10x better?

nice one

body fat content mostly

>good genetics

You look like a 15 yr old lmao

When I think better, I usually think "looks" better, as in aesthetically pleasing.

Not the same guy you responded to but it's pretty pathetic that you felt the need to save his pic and reverse search it - you that insecure? That guy is a bitch and a faggot but so are you

You can reverse image a pic by right clicking on it on google chrome.

well if you look at the op pic the pecs are high up and underdeveloped, no ab definition and the arms are skinny

I might need to take a class on human bodies, because that doesn't look high up.

like they havent dropped down and filled in with muscle mass

Neither has yours?

Go to /fit/

>im not the same guy, but im still going to bitch you out for no apparent reason

nice damage control,

you need some peanut butter for all that jelly?

you look like you've been lifting for a month, nobody is "jelly"

I can't tell if it's the same guy. Skin colour is different.

Am I the only one here who thinks this is a good fucking bod?

> skinny fat here

I don't lift or anything that's the point
but I did make your moms hips jelly after I pound her for 3 straight minutes

Buy a jumprope. Its the only workout tool youre gonna need for that body. Pushups, situps, some squats. 200 jumps in beyween each set. Do each until youre tired. Its only like an hour of exercise a day. For your diet, drink only water and always keep yourself kinda hungry. What you eat doesnt matter as much, obviously just dont eat junk food. Drink a protein shake after each workout, preferably zero carbs zero calories. If you do this, especially the staying hungry part, you will get fit fast. Tldr; eat less move more

>3 minutes
do you even stamina?

>finding pictures on google just to tell someone you fucked their mom

this thread is pretty sad tbh

that's the joke.jpg

Look at those narrow, sloping shoulders lol

Workout for 6-8 weeks to begin getting your body ready for use to exercising. Continue this for another 4-6 months and you'll see subtle changes on your body. Realistically, it will take more than a year for most people to come close to getting a body like in OP's post. Make sure you eat a lot of protein with a balanced diet. This is key.

Lifting weights is a long and hard road. No results can be earned "instantly". People can surgically lose weight, but building muscle is a discipline. It's a lifestyle.

That's an average ass body probably 25% body fat
Switch soda with water every meal
Work out maybe 2 or 3 times a week
Not that hard really

disciplin

oi u wanna tustle? 1v1 me in yugio then we'll see
that is me

> Realistically, it will take more than a year for most people to come close to getting a body like in OP's post.
> Lift for a month or two with a shitty diet.

Which is it?

About tree fiddy liters of cum

>Jumping around like an idiot to try to look good.
Take up something that doesn't wreck your shit and you enjoy. Tango, Taekwondo, swimming. If you find some light physical activity that absorbs you, then you look forward to doing it, you hit it hard and sweat every couple days, fitness and confidence are side effects.
Even a coffee made with love tastes better, all these fitness freaks trying to maximise shit are just squeezing drops out of life when they should be putting their energy INTO it.
tldr find something you like to do, do it 150%

25% is close to like diabeetus/obesity area it's more like 15%

this one

From experience I'm going to say:
>Lift for a month or two with a shitty diet.
I tried lifting when I was 14, I pretty much achieved this with a shit diet (ramen and other junk) and only lifted for 6 weeks.

Its easy, I can do it at home, I can do it whenever I want, and it keeps me in shape. Im not trying to impress anyone.

>not the same guy
clearly

Well, being younger and still growing isn't the situation as a full-grown adult. Assuming OP is at least 18, their body has matured almost completely... this drastically affects their ability to burn fat and build muscle. Trying to give compare the two is unbalanced.

Yup, his advice is only useful to the 14 year olds of Sup Forums.

Also most people who do workout at all don't start until college anyway.

I don't know what average is because I'm not out scoping male bodies. And I know the internet and media has a bias view on what a good body is.

Is this actually a 'meh' body?

Those guys are usually past the point of no return by then. Permanent narrow shoulders wide hips

If you do any exercise at all and arent a genetic disaster then yeah this is pretty much average

What does "narrow shoulders" look like?

Do either of these guys have "narrow shoulders?"

I wouldn't recommend working out until your older and slowed down development
some 14 yr old kid I knew stopped growing at like 5'5 because he started lifting way too much

Lifting and working out arent mecessarily the same thing

you wanna fucking go m8? what are wide shoulders supposed to look like?

Im too lazy to find a pic but no those guys r good

idk!

oh thought you were being sarcastic lol my b

-high fat no carb diet
-pushups every day
-dips, squats, curls every other day

how do i get face like this?