Hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

I'm just reminding all of the guys here that the average woman including me have difficulty cumming when we're fucking. And I strongly believe it's because the average sized penis is just too skinny and short to viably fill up an average girl's vagina. You guys should be educated to know that the vagina elongates up to 8 inches when we're horny, and there are plenty of nerve endings too deep in the vagina, not just at the opening, I hate it when average guys keep talking for us and saying that there is no feeling in the back of the vagina.

So please average boys, do us average girls a favor and just learn how to make us cum by using your tongue and fingers, because that skinny little dick which like 90 percent of you have is just too small for us.

So please fuck off, we like talking about big dicks for a reason, it's because we like cumming! ;)

And to any boys who's gonna post "girls do like small dicks", please fuck off, you don't speak for women as you don't know what having a vagina feels like you fucking retard.

h

I don't care about any of this. Important shot is happening on this planet.

Am I supposed to give a shit if the gash doesn't cum?

Doctor here, there are no sensory nerves after 2 inches confirmed. Girls stop blaming guys cuz your headspace is fucked up. If you wanna cum, get in the right headspace and rub your clit. Cumming from penetration is stimulatimg the same fibers that go to the clit just more indirectly, and as I said only 2 inches in.

you just missed out on this 7 3/4 inch dick, girl

p

lol

There are 39 isotopes and isomers of radon. The common isomers of radon are: Radon-219, Radon-220, and Radon-222. Radon-219 is known as Actinon (An) and has a half-life of 3.96 seconds. Radon-220 is known as Thoron (Tn) and has a half-life of 55.6 seconds. Radon-222, the most abundant isotope, has a half-life of 3.823 days and is the isotope that comes from the decay of radium. Each of these isotopes emits alpha particles through their decay.

disgusting pooper

b

ssfafasfasdfafaswf

K

mommy no

Fuggg

>Spooning with gf
>"Deeper" she says when I am already all the way in
>Get furious
>Turn her over
>Misionary position with her legs on my shoulders
>Go balls deep
>Can feel my hip bone hitting her
>She's screaming
>Starts clawing at me
>Moans turn to screams
>"Stop please stop!"
>"What? I thought you wanted me to go deeper."

how often you trying to start that thread, aren't you getting bored with your shit

Is a 7 inch cock considered big these days? because mine is 7.4 inch (checked yesterday) erect

fuck you

'
:L

wut

fsfsdf

Hey, remember when you posted this exact fucking faggotry ten goddamned minutes ago? Remember how no one gave even a single fuck that time, either? Or the time before that? Yeah. Take the fucking hint, kid.
> sage

Is this bait in a bait thread or are you retarded

l

bn

y doe

it got 250 replies
what are you crying about?

Except the vagina has literally nothing to do with cumming, it's the clit.
Go back to school you neckbeard

go fuck urlsef