Why do americans hate football?

Why do americans hate football?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

A lot of people consider diving a pussy/GAAAAAAAY thing when really it's just to draw fouls. If you don't get it, oh well, maybe next time. As a soccer player (goalkeeper), getting kicked fucking hurts sometimes, and I imagine it hurts more in the pros considering cleats have studs and shit.

How does this ham beast take a shit?

I think I am I becoming an irishman.

Non-American posters, everyone.

What do you suppose she's going to do with that ball?

hide it between her fat rolls with her other food

We don't. In fact, we love football.

Soccer blows, though.

Eat it.

High test

I-is her right leg being consumed by the earth??

seriously, how can you let yourself become so fucking fat?
like, at some point you just notice that you're getting disgustingly fat and why don't you do something about it then?

explain yourselves, americans
>inb4 muh freedom

if you wouldnt fuck her, i would get your test levels checked

your mom is so fat even turf is like quicksand

Freedom comes at a price

>Ash

MUH DIK

>So fat she cant even wear shoes anymore

hhhhnnnnnngg

>The netherlands logo on the shirt

imagine the smell

I used to hate soccer, now I'm starting to really get into it. I've been watching most MLS games lately.

What did it for me was reading up on playing tactics and gaining a deeper understanding of what every player is trying to do at every given moment. For example, marking your man, shutting down passing angles, when to clear the ball, when to tackle, first touch quality, etc.

At that point it becomes interesting cause I start to see things from their perspective.

Her face is still better looking than most girls.

She would be hot af if she lost 400 pounds.

Noice. Now you'll start seeing those skilled players that predict where the ball is going to be 2 or 3 passes ahead. No turning back from this point lad

>I start to see things from their perspective.

It's not like we are at war.

euro leagues are starting in a month, comfy early weekend games while waking up

MLS is fun but can look like garbage comparatively, find myself sighing at all the shit plays most of the game

>It's not like we are at war.
Your country literally considers every match as actual war

Why do you people care
Why do we have this thread every day

For older people, it's because it's "European", which is kind of a code for homosexual

For younger people who don't watch it, it's because there isn't enough scoring

Because you are that guy at school that everyone laughes at. You know you don't have to come here because you are going to get mad, but still, you do. It's funny.

>there isn't enough scoring

This always seemed silly to me, the NFL is incredibly defensive and only scores a few touchdowns most games. Would Americans like soccer better if a goal was worth 10 points?

I'm not mad though, I'm wondering why this thread has been made every day for years now

The more scoring thing is just a Sup Forums meme. People who unironically think more scoring would make sawker better suffer from crippling downsyndrome. Besides if this was the case everyone would be a fan of apehoop

I think scoring is part of it though
I think American culture prevents us from latching on to a sport that can end in a tie with nobody scoring

Banter?

At this point it seems more like people are genuinely annoyed we don't play the world sport

I can't tell though

they can't run

good at soccer fascinates me the united states and Canada.

I have always believed that in the United States or Canada there is a city where Soccer is the most popular sport

It's weird though cos you always hear about the soccer mom stereotype in america and it seems popular among the kids but they just seem to grow out of it? I wonder if it will take off more there with concussion worries for nfl and the white kids shouldn't bother with basketball. I hope it gets more popular here too just for banter/ shitposting purposes.

This deluded fuck again.

you will have trouble here

Srsly, I don't think anyone cares. Most threads are about roleplaying and shitposting. Personally I would love it if your country starts taking futbol seriously. It would be nice for competition, altough most of conmebol don't want that to happen for obvious reasons.

Fucking kek you are not going to stop. Gotta love the perseverance

the youth participation drop is a meme thing that caught on, don't let it mislead you. yes, less kids are being signed up to play football, but that's also true for soccer, baseball, and basketball. youth sports in general is on the decline here, not just football.

It's the same thing with really every sport IMO. It seems boring until you get a better idea of tactically what's going on. Like with baseball I used to think it was boring AF but then when I learned more of the numbers and tactics for pitching at least it became more interesting, trying to predict what pitch would be chosen in what situation, location etc.

Same thing with soccer, once I better understood what was going on it was more fun to watch

please make silence.

football of Europe and South America are shit.

the best soccer is the soccer of united states and Canada

i agree

No, for younger people it's still code for homosexual.

Most of these threads has that one britposter that writes a whole essay on the subject though
If this whole thing is a joke somebody needs to tell Britain

Fat "people" should be holocausted

PLEASE MAKE SILENCE

Agreed

You're all dumb as fuck

This user is correct, the average American sports fan loves their scoring. It's the same reason why people will call a 3-0 football game boring but love a 52-35 one.

I think the nuance is less about the scoring, and more about the fact that there are much fewer lead changes. football, basketball, and baseball all have ways where one scoring play can reverse the winning and losing teams, without having to go through being tied first. hockey doesn't, but it's so much faster and compact compared to soccer that it makes up for it.

on the other hand, a soccer game with multiple lead changes requires at LEAST 5 total goals.

this

dumb soccer
and poor

i'll consider watching if give us a messi. i don't want to watch a sport where my country is showcasing it's talents to the world with literally whos.

True. Disgusting people should be removed from our sight, be gathered together and sent to some far away island to live their shitty lives in isolation, away from us.

chicken and egg sort of deal, our national team has "just okay" players because our best youth prospects go into other sports since soccer is not as popular here, which is because our team doesn't do that well since our players aren't that great.

if our team was better, soccer would get more popular here
if soccer was more popular here, we'd get a better team

that's another thing, for most americans it's better to keep playing through an actual foul than to try to draw a foul where there isn't one. many europeans may see the latter as getting one over on your opponent, but many americans see that as a bitch move only done by pussies, and the real way to get one over on your opponent is to prove that guy can't affect your game by toughing it out and continuing. so it's opposite mentalities. basketball has come under fire for that more in the last decade too, which has conveniently coincided with increased foreign exposure of the sport.

I can't force hambeasts to turn back into people. I wish I could.

No, but getting rid of the offside rule is a good start.

Makes sense in hockey, having the small rink is tricky for a goalie.

Getting rid of the offside rule is dumb as fuck. Anyone who isn't a retard knows why.