Who here mixes tobacco with weed? Its ideal for a wake n bake imo

Who here mixes tobacco with weed? Its ideal for a wake n bake imo.

Stoner thread.

bump

Fuck that shit. Mixing dank with tobacco is for poor fags who can't afford weed. Been smoking all day, 6 joints and two blunts rolled with nothing but good dank

I live in Australia bro. Its normal to mix weed with tobacco here. Tobacco and weed is both good quality.

Second that. Live in NZ and its common/how the majority of people smoke it here. They call it 'chop'.

Interesting. They call it the tobacco 'spin' here and then its just called the mix.

Do this at school all the time, ppl call them mools. You pack a bong w bud and tobaccoo and you are on another planet after one rip

>you are on another planet after one rip
I love how Americans act like its such a cool thing to do

Us Aussies would skool ya in a smoke off tbh.

weak ass foo acting like that shits hard the only thing hard you have ever done is simple arithmetic

Yeah, but if you fuck the ratio, it burns the shit out of your guts

That's what blunts are you poor fag

Stop smoking weed please you are ruining it for everyone

not all Americans are underage and have virgin lungs bruh

Live in the US, get high quality tobacco from the Carolinas to spliff with. Can't go wrong

Cool story, bro. You have no idea what you're talking about

Oiii cunt, your weed is probably dog shit, try some American bud and you'll have a borderline psychotic episode

it's just how i smoke it
it's the only reason i buy tobacco

I like to get flavored tobaccos like cherry or vanilla and put em in me jointz

Tobaco with weed defiantly gets you higher imo. Im sure there are peope who dissagree but ive tested it for myself on myself with the same bud on two different days and noticed the difference. Personaly i always spin my weed because im a smoker and it stretches the green out more

>Us Aussies would skool ya in a smoke off tbh.
no you wouldn't because you don't smoke pure weed. your shit probably looks like hay compared to American weed.
I love Australia, but you guys smoke weed wrong.

Aussies would school no one at anything. If World history proves one thing, it's that.

Well, maybe fucking sheep. But NZ even has you beat there...

haahha bruv

Us Aussies don't only smoke weed. My mates and I usually drop a couple tabs at the grill and go forth to smoke unlimited cones, and if we get tired someone will get some MDMA or cocaine. Easy as dat.

>ppl call them mools

yeah, assholes do.

high schooler detected

ive been smoking everyday for 7 years and can agree with this. i prefer straight weed though, call me an americunt whatever but i gave up tobacco and cigarettes cause fuck that shit

yea me too it's like it affects the whole high
like i never feel high enough without the tobacco just burn right through it all

We smoke unlimited cones faggot. We also usually smoke on acid.

All yall nigs got nothing on dabbs

Only faggots use the word dank and care about how others enjoy smoking, some people just don't enjoy straight green you 420 dank nugs bro home

Wooww dude you're crazy!!!

Typical fuck wit american. If you dont smoke weed my way you smoke it wrong. Are you really so self absorbed

Implying there isn't a drug culture in every other country on Earth

You really are England's retarded cousins, aren't you?

I'm in college faggot

As an aussie, I find the more dero the area, the more backy in the cone. If they grow and don't buy, they will usually smoke straight weed.

Cones mixed with trash. Also, the generalizing is strong with this one.

Hi i took some coke i think was laced with ephedrine. No weed to calm down. Any tips to calm? My heart racing

Stop being a faggot

Take a benzo aka Xanax, lorezapam, klonopin

Hahahahahahah lmfao really nigga really? All ya lost my nigga for real fuck out of here nigga we the big boys we all s dad's out here bruh yall lost as fuck nigga

If you dont smoke weed with kratom you dont know what you are missing

When you are thumb packing mountain cones doesn't matter if it's nicked or not.
What kind of homo gives a shit how others smoke their shit, as long as it numbs the realisation of mortality it's doing it's job

Oh, I see. So you're just an idiot. Do you get extra time to take your exams?

Calm down lil wayne

Thx but i dont have any. I feel like im having a heart attack but its probably just paranoia. I need to quit snorting this garbage

try chilling out and take your mind of the speed of your heart by watching a video

why are you coming to a stoner thread with your coke problems man
get off that shit and have a smoke wtf is wrong with you

about how much did you snort friend?

yes, and I always mix it with my spike too. spliff for life.

pic related, literally just smoked a bowl of spike and tobacco

ausfag here i use to spin with jps red but recently changed to white ox the head rush is amazing

Always have and probably always will.

Gustavo Alverado

How do I make images like this

Has anyone ever dried out the black shit in their bong and smoked that?

Shit's nasty af

resin billys are alright when your dry

would kill for some green atm

then find a drug dealer if you want it that bad

REZ LIFE