I like traps but I wouldn't do anything gay with a guy like I wouldn't suck a guys dick but I would let Bailey Jay suck...

I like traps but I wouldn't do anything gay with a guy like I wouldn't suck a guys dick but I would let Bailey Jay suck me off does that make me bisexual because I'm attracted to traps? If think I'm just fucked in the head

Other urls found in this thread:

tiny.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No your jusy fucking gay

I'm not gay

You are asking b , dont expect much

know the feeling OP its like my guilty pleasure

simple , you just have a fetish for showing dominance .

OP here showing dominance? Please explain

"Ain't nothing gay about getting your dick sucked! Yous the ones that's gay for suckin' my dick! As a matter of fact, creeps me out just being around you fags.."

- Big Bob

> wouldn't take the wiener , making him feel completed the bitch, under control and dominated
> would do the banging with the wiener to have complete control , have pride in being on top , etc

Gender is a social construct and men like anything else, make the best women.

OP isn't gay. Sup Forums isn't gay, well,except /lbgtwtfbbqlol/

Anyways ill dump a couple of pics

Hm interesting

If a man is dressed as a women with their dick flopping out turns you on then your gay. Retard

Don't worry about what your label is, just do what ever you want. If it turns you on and gets you off, then do it. As long as you're not hurting anyone else it doesn't matter what you're into. We don't need to give everything classifications like poly-bi-pansexual-cis-male, just be comfortable with who you are.

>in 2003 we shitted on trap threads
>2016 their socially accepted by us
>mfw

I like it when the girl or transgender looking girl is looking into my eyes when they are giving me a blowjob could they be to do with the whole dominance thing

sauce
tiny.
cc/kdwzcy

you'd end up sucking dick before Bailey Jay finished

>Is it okay that I like men dressed as women
>its not gay if i dont see their dick right?
>mfw be is full of these fags

That's because Sup Forums was part of a long running experiment.
Over the past few years, it has been shown that prolonged exposure to images of males with no body hair, tits and long hair can cause individuals who once considered themselves as straight to fall in love with cock.
Most of the subjects still consider themselves straight, stating that they are only attracted to penises, not the male of which it is attached to.
This has caused confusion among both onlookers and participants in the experiment, which is mainly caused due to society finding it necessary to label ones sexuality.