Fluffy Abuse. New one

Fluffy Abuse. New one.

>
Nice, a new thread already.

I forgot to say this is unfinished too unfortunately.

They always are, it seems like.

Both are unfinished

Dunnnnnnnn
Dunnnnnnnn
Dunnnnnnnn.....
Dun Duuuuuuuuun!!!

Yeah, it's quite unfortunate.

Spoiler banco its a bitch

He's a smarty; what do you expect?

What is this referencing? Maze Runner?

I think so.

End

damn bro, i almost feel bad for that thing

never going to be finished.

> no epic fight between knight fluffy and fluffburd

Fluffy runner is by far the best fluffy comic i have read

Come on faggots lesgo

Is thread rip

Newfag here, is the point of these thread amusement, sadism, or sexual pleasure?

Yes

Whoops, wrong image

So, all three?

Fluffy threads are the only reason i come to Sup Forums

To each their own

Whatever helps you sleep afterwards, really. Some people do genuinely seem to get off to these in more ways than one.

I just enjoy watching the entitled little shits get some justice. I skip over roughly half the content because I've read it before, or I'm just not enjoying it.

But when a Smarty fucks up and gets his testicles removed with a sanding belt, fuck the hell yes, it's satisfying to watch.

(check'd)
oy vey

Consider, if you will, that you're already familiar with this genre. Possibly, you even enjoy it.

Consider for a moment, the following:
>Young, stupid, sexually charged hedonists
>Imminent violence at the hands of an unknown antagonist
>Usually does not have a happy ending
>Bit o' the old ultraviolence

Slasher films.

These stories mostly are similar to the plots within, or surrounding the main part, of slasher films. Halloween, Friday the 13th, Scream, Saw, Nightmare on Elm Street, Hostel. These films have a cult following, which, considering the basic premise, one could be surprised that they made it past their first movie, let alone entire generations of movies.

Fluffy abuse basically follows the same damn model.

Watching people die has gotten boring over the years, but semi intelligent mlp parodies being killed? Now that's fun

That's the added bonus. Not only can most fluffies be instantly hated, but we all had that seed planted when Sup Forums fucking _drowned_ under MLP threads.

And I'm sure we all remember "Chickun tread" popping up every 5 seconds.

Hi, I'm the president of fluffybooru.org and I'd be happy to answer your question!

We draw MLP pictures and beat our dicks off to them.

You get it, fam.

I never understood why normies are so disgusted by the killing of an animal when they love such gore films. I actually liked the first saw since it had a good plot, the rest were shit.

I don't mind humans or fictional animals getting killed. They most likely deserve it. I just hate animal gore, so I stay away from it. I don't knock the people who are fans of gore or liking that kind of stuff though.

Well, I only watched Saw and Saw II. I saw an immediate tone shift, it felt like a change to a reality t.v. meets slasher film.

Also, people are huge fucking hypocrites in this regard. Ask anyone to explain why a Cow is cool to eat, but a Dog is wrong, and you'll see pretty flimsy rationale come into play fairly quickly.

Checked first off. Second, Cows are dumb as shit. Cattle have been used for food for as long as humans started to settle down. Dogs are actually for something other than food. Like hunting for example. That's why I don't eat dog. Again, not knocking the chinese for doing it though. I just think it's stupid to kill something of higher intelligence for food.

I hated that damn chickun with a fucking passion

I don't care if that's the kind of movies people like to watch. I love obviously love these threads. I just think it's stupid how they make an evening out of watching people get chopped while they turn their noses at the fact of executing household pests.

>I saw an immediate tone shift

Their certainly was.
The second was bad, but the third was awful.
I know what you mean.

I personally don't care what the meat is if it isn't endangered and the animal was treated well during its life.

you and me both, Sup Forumsro.

I just got into this shit today, Sup Forums. I always ignored these threads whenever I was on this board, but now I'm fucking itching for more.

Is there something wrong with me for taking pleasure in seeing these little bastards be tormented and killed?

Was feeling like shit, this thread helped a lot not gonna lie

You'd be surprised, Cows are actually both intelligent, and capable of empathy. Do a little research. You're lead to believe they're dumb as mud so you don't feel bad for eating them. You believe they're essentially just meat grown on grass, right?

Do you eat pig?

Not at all. It's the most fucking awesome thing to read when mad.

yeah, the though of water kills them . reproduction officially cannot sustain them.

Yes I eat pig. They can be intelligent creatures at times, and useful. Cows though, don't do much for us. They can't hunt, gather, or do anything except eat, shit, sleep, and mate. And if anything, they're responsible for a high amount of methane emissions killing plant life, and destroying ozone. I can watch a cow get shot in the face no problem. I can do the same with a dog if it's a clean kill, and it needed to be done.

Also, I'll eat any animal that's edible. I just don't like watching them get killed. Ignorance is bliss at times.

Cows are only a problem because we're raising them for food. Wild herds never got as numerous as the agriculture industry provides.

Pigs have actually shown to have a higher intelligence than any species of dog, capable of understanding at least modestly abstract concepts.

Just an FYI, I'm not trying to turn you off of meat, but... there's a lot of smoke screening most people don't even notice.

You know the exact moment you got hooked, don't you?

True. And I fucking love meat. Nothing will stop me from loving it. Hell, I'm going out in the fall to get myself some dear. You know, most assholes on Sup Forums just make nonsensical arguments against my claims, but you're not an ass. You have presented some good claims here, while being civil. Nice job man.