Which major city is the ugliest?

For me, its obviously New York city
>Full of degenerate modern and post modern buildings, that look like skyscrapper versions of government housing, and are all aging badly unlike older building styles like art deco.
>India tier city planning
>Natural light is limited resource in built up areas

New York is full of Art Deco you spacker.

Canberra

beijing is shit.

canberra isnt a major city, it considered a small city by Australian standard.

every building on planet earth built post-1960 is ugly with only a small handful of exceptions.

anyway, india doesn't have any city planning lol, so NYC is de facto better than india.

>God tier
New york, Chicago, Paris, Barcelona, Istanbul, Tokyo etc
>OK Tier
LA, London, Madrid, Buenos Aires, Toronto, etc
>Shit tier
Sao Paolo, Mexico city, Manila, etc

>LA on same tier as London

fucking bin yourself.

LA's not so bad 2bh it's huge to the point of incomprehensibility and there's so much variety in the city you can basically make the city whatever you want it to be.

I think you're overrating London. It's kind of a shithole

LA is too but there's no other city like it. The hollywood hills, the beautiful mountain backdrop, palms trees and beaches make up for the shitty attributes like sprawl

>india doesn't have any city planning
>implying that's a bad thing

confirmed for not ever having spent longer than a few weeks in London

My shitty city as they keep building empty apartments no one can afford.

>t. paki

Do you actually like London? why? 'have you ever left the UK? Come to spain and you will never want to see london again
interesting
part of me thinks miami could be the next detroit

but on the other hand there are a lot of wealthy people from the north that will keep coming and as america becomes more and more hispanic miami could really be the next big international city

i guess only time will tell

you can't afford them doesnt mean there aren't people who can

I really like teh WTC. Only the bottom is not so beautiful

London is more beautiful than Barcelona. London is one of the best cities in the world in terms of quality housing. LA should be shit tier. I'm not really sure about Chicago, but I can live with it.

t. knows shit about architecture

Probably one of the Arab gulf cities, little to no cultural value in their skycrapers, some hideous encampments to house all the Indian workers.

>degenerate
>talking about buildings
What does that even mean?

Any 3rd world metropolis. Like bloody Dhaka or whatever.

>cultural value in their skyscrapers

m8

Fucking kill yourself
I know it's boring in in the desert, might as well

Anywhere in Russia

Although I love Greece and find this country so gorgeous, I must say that I was very disappointed by Athens, so I'd say Athens. Though the rest of Greece is just wonderful.

It's more affordable than LA.