I saw this poster on a taxi cab walking home from college. Why do people deny the Illuminati's influence on Hollywood...

I saw this poster on a taxi cab walking home from college. Why do people deny the Illuminati's influence on Hollywood? Do they just not know?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalization#Economic_liberalism_and_free_trade
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The symbolism is in your face. This guy's doing the 666 hand with the all seeing eye at once. I mean come on. What the fuck is going on in Hollywood? Crazy ppl are everywhere bro.

bump for truth and projection of truth

adding on, gotta infiltrate a fucking meeting of theirs and blow them all up, killuminati bro, literally...

Freemasons control Hollywood, as soon as you enter a cinema you're inside of a propaganda theater.

>Trips
>3
>triangle
OP is illuminati confirmed

Ain't symbols for the symbol minded though bro?

Illuminati is just a front for the Jews, silly goyim

they're connecting the symbols to their belief system bruh

indeed

it's literally called Through The Looking Glass you dumb shit

a looking glass is a mirror.

Both of these. It conveys familiarity to the profane.

Listen to William Cooper's radio show "The Hour of the Time". The series is on YouTube. The first 23 episodes tell you everything you need to know

Above as it is below

These guys get it
Bill Cooper, my nigga Although, he later went full Bible and denied aliens and that was a mistake... or possibly threat induced

Considering that he was killed-I'm not sure.

I believe that aliens are a cover for demons desu

Why is it "illuminati"?

Are all of you stupid?

No wonder powerful dudes manipulate you as pigs, because you're dumb as fuck.

First, why do you think the posted does not intend to show that guy doing the sign? the message is not occultic in any way. It's quite clear he is making satanic references, you know, for everyone to see.

Second, you know this whole illuminati shit is just marketing right? it sells a lot, Madonna for example has won millions.

Whatever is occult in society you will never know in any way. Shit-ass obvious references are there to clue people into the type of character the actor portrays or to catch gullible fucks like you, because publicity is publicity no matter what. Now all of the retarded illuminati pages will feature and promote for free this movie.

>all this damage control
JIDF pls go

You need to watch they live and realize that it's not fiction.

why would the illuminati seek to disseminate information via posters of sacha baron cohen in a terrible sequel to a mediocre movie

>Above as it is below
what?

and no you fucking idiot were not stupid, you're not awake.

You're so fucking blue pilled you are making up excuses for this shit when the truth is in front of your face.

the Sup Forums infection wasn't bad enough now the /x/ autism squad has arrived too

jesus fucking christ

Checkmate, atheists.

pffff typical SHEEPle

goddamn lizardpeople

I fucking hate em

>blue pilled
you know the the concept of the red pill and blue pill was literally made by two jewish transvestites for their literal zionist propaganda piece that was literally about keanu reeves taking the red pill to discover that he was the jewish messiah destined to free zion?

antisemites on Sup Forums unironically using the term red piled is beyond ridiculous.

Wew lad the chins are infeste by shills.

Pls send me where to apply I want to bully fags online for money

666 isn't the sign of the beast. That immediately dismisses your shit. I can only see two in the OP.

This just in: humans have eyes and like to use them as motifs.

Wasn't "blue pill" and "red pill" an analogy for a guy reading the Torah and thus becoming the Messiah and freeing Zion from the clutches of evil Christianity?

Also wasn't the Matrix written by two Jews for Hollywood, which is Jew heaven?

Why would Sup Forums like that shit? Is Sup Forums hypocritical?

the symbol for the bravarian illuminati is the OWL, not the all seeing eye.

All seeing eye is egyptian, and it's also a symbol for the NWO, which isn't a conspiracy. Everyone knows there is an open political movement to create a world wide government, it's popular with liberals (hollywood)

most other 'occult' symbols in music and hollywood is just that: solidarity that artists have with the idea of NWO.

they wouldn't. It's just this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalization#Economic_liberalism_and_free_trade

Liberals (many of whom are in Hollywood) and even a lot of US conservatives want a Globalized, free trade, universal democratic future. THIS ISN'T A CONSPIRACY. It's just a political desire by MANY normal politically active people who have been saying this shit for fucking centuries. It's their dream. Yes, that would naturally be a huge fucking problem and probably end up as some world wide dictatorship, which is why they've never gotten much traction until now. But if you remove the NWO conspiracy aspects and just listen to these people in their own words, of course all the satanims, freemasonry, or illuminati bullshit isn't real, but they openly and proudly want a single world progressive liberal government and they don't hide it or use 'sneaky' subliminal messages. They openly preach it at law schools and ivy league classes.

It's not a fucking secret. It's like saying the theocratic Christian right are 'secretly' trying to replace democracy with their own private theocracy: they've been trying to do that for America's ENTIRE HISTORY.

As long as people vote their conscience, it will never happen.

That's right brah nothing to see here.

or here

or here

or here

>most animals have eyes
>anything with two angles can be extrapolated into a triangle

i fucking hate seeing threads like this so much

or of course here

>it's tangnetially related to jews so Sup Forums needs to do the exact opposite of it.

That's not how it works and the whole "pick a side" idea the two-party system reinforces is one of the things Sup Forums is against.
don't comment on things you don't understand

It's okay, you can go back to sleep now. Nobody's gonna wake you up. Just let the people who are already awake discuss what they like, thanks.

This just in: other symbolism exists and they use it too. OP's example is of the all seeing eye and 666 hand but in addition to those there's the owl yes, as well as monarch butterfly, red/blue black/white duality, as above so below, twin pillars, and that's just off the top of my head.

my left nut on this thread being a raid from Sup Forums or /x/

If you were truly awake you'd know that anything with red/blue symbolism in it is freemasonry and that includes being "red" or "blue" pilled, about as useless as picking a political party and voting. The true red pill is knowing that the red pill is controlled opposition. It's all nonsense designed to keep you from thinking for yourself.

Enjoy having a single nut, you should go run a marathon or something.

yeah, fuck off, the hivemind on this subject is way too easy to spot.
regular Sup Forums users would have laughed in OP's face all thread long

Question for you conspiritards. What is the purpose of using symbology that anyone with an internet connection can figure out? Why would a secret organization advertise themselves so blatantly? Do you think its transmitting a message into your brain a la They Live or something?

I'm glad the truth is spreading, good to know not everyone on here is a clueless faggot like you.

MUH TRUTH

WE

WUZ

ENLIGHTENED

N

SHIT

They're trolling us.
That's the usual reason they give.

There are some reasons that I know of. First and foremost subconscious programming. Something the average person can see but not understand. Thus most people pass it off as nothing when it's hiding in plain sight. Next, it seems that they believe revealing their plans ahead of time give them some kind of power. This is why they put all that 9/11 symbolism in movies before it actually happened in real life.

alri lads

>I'm french, m'adame!

why's my flag not showing up

>a secret organization that controls governments and corporations
>putting symbols in random shit for irrelevant plebes to find out

Pick only one.

If I ever become a famous musician, I'll make sure to put random illuminati shit in my videos just to troll these retards.

You'll be initiated into a celebrity lodge and will be required to put these symbols in your videos actually.

How is it subconscious? How can the average person not understand simple symbology that can be found online or in books? How does revealing their plans help them? They just get off on it like a mustache twirling villain?

>How can the average person not understand simple symbology that can be found online or in books
A Sup Forums user isn't even the "average person" and they can't even figure out this "basic" symbolism.

Every conspiracy theorists ive known in real life has had severe lack of critical thinking and logic and suffered from life ruining delusions. I worked with a guy that believed in the kind of stuff OP had and he'd spend hundreds of dollars on crystal magnet necklaces to block radio waves or something and his life was shit because he made enemies out of everyone around him (including me).

One of my dad's best friends lost his wife and children because he started dedicating all his time to making videos and writing articles on Illuminati type conspiracies in movies and TV. I could find his videos on Youtube but there are a ton to sift through.

You can't even try to help them because they think you're part of the problem or part of the conspiracy. Im sure one of you reading this think im like a sleeper agent or something.

>illuminati

you mean globalist jews user

ITT: IRL Psychotic disorders

who says they cant figure it out? Its superficial as all get out. He's making a six with three fingers up so hes making a 666 (which isn't even the correct number, it was a mistranslation) and holding something over his eye which connects to some kind of outdated occult mysticism perpetrated by people like Crowley (who also believed he could open portals to demon dimensions). All these conspiracies require lots of logical leaps and don't seem to have any other purpose than to make people feel like they're "in' on something or smarter than the "average person".

A majority of famous conspiracy theorists are only illuminati installed opposition who can be controlled. Even if there are true conspiracies due to massive stereotype of them being edgy fedoras and crazies no one believes them.

I don't think you're a sleeper agent. In fact I don't think anyone ITT is shilling, but there is a definite lack of knowledge in here concerning this stuff. Only a few here are even conscious of some aspects of the deception. You may not be a disinfo agent but your post doesn't really accomplish anything, it's just anecdotal evidence and an ad hominem attack on anyone involved with this kind of stuff.

this is one of the many doodads he had. He'd point to every cloud trail and radio tower and tell me how were being bombarded by chemicals and radio waves to make us autistic, complacent, etc.

>All these conspiracies require lots of logical leaps and don't seem to have any other purpose than to make people feel like they're "in' on something or smarter than the "average person".
They don't really require any logical leaps if you're just looking at the symbolism for what it is, which is freemasonry. The intent of the symbolism: whether it's good or evil is up for interpretation. Right now, I'm leaning towards it being evil but one day (hopefully) someone can prove to me that not all freemasons are bad.

There's no Illiminati taunting us with symbols you paranoid, deluded fuck. It's obvious that the real conspiracy is more prosaic than that. There are some very rich people who keep their money in their families and influence politics for their benefit. The blderberg group and the Panama papers are real, there's no need to invent some fruitcake theory.

That's right. It's just the corporations, wall street, and big bankers! And no, they're not all freemasons who want to create a New World Order they just want money despite already being the richest people in the world.

Basically people believe this stuff because they are powerless and they want some measure of control over their shitty, inconsequential lives.

Once you learn about this stuff you start to feel even more powerless by realizing not even your vote matters.

Do you guys really believe there is some organization that is competent enough to control the globe in secret?

That one person wouldn't have come forward with evidence of it by now?

It's completely nonsensical to think Human beings can be that good at keeping something so big a secret for this long. And what would the point be in the symbolism? Literally no one gives a flying fuck except people who are in on it. I can see no logical way a poster with someone covering their eye is manipulative at all. It's Sasha Baron Cohen holding up some shit for the new Alice in Wonderland. That's all people see or care about.

People come up with this shit so they can feel like their on to something big to fulfill their delusions of grandeur to prop themselves up to something higher than just another one out of seven billion people destined for nothing great.

Well. Yeah. Has anyone in history just stopped earning and decided 'I've got a enough money im going to stop'. (Bill gates and a few exceptional individuals aside)

Corporations owe it to their share holders to keep growing. Continual growth is the underlying requirement of all Western economies.

People will always want more money, not that you or other conspiracy theorists would know. Why are there no rich conspiracy theorists?

>in secret
Why does everyone constantly think that it's "in secret"?

When you already own continents (as the big banking families do) you stop caring about earning money or power, it then becomes something more. The willingness to shape the world in the image of your belief system. You can only fully comprehend this if you're a freemason, the rest of use only theorize based on the scraps they give us.

>You can only fully comprehend this if you're a freemason
Honestly, you can fully comprehend this (at least as a concept) if you ever played a fucking strategy game and have normal human imagination.

It goes beyond that. You can comprehend wanting power and money, so can I. What we can't comprehend is their belief system since we're outsiders looking inwards. It just seems like nonsense to the average person. Supposedly they keep the "secrets to the universe" as they put it locked up in their highest degree and this seems to be directly linked to their fulfillment of a NWO.

It hasn't been fully in secret, there have been leaks over time. The rest of your post isn't really worth replying to.
>"It's just an actor advertising a shitty movie bro!" You just want to seem important bruh!
Okay

>You can comprehend wanting power and money, so can I.
No, I mean, when you have all the power and money, you can obviously perform creative feats on a massive scale. Such as building a giant dong across the entire map. I didn't mean an insight into their specific belief system, just into the creative impulse as such.

I'm agnostic so I don't really give a fuck about what they're doing from a spiritual perspective, just from a moral perspective. I want to know if their world peace will really be brought upon in a morally good way or not. Right now, I have no idea but I'm guessing they probably don't care at all about the common people.

Of course not, when has anything that involved reshaping society in any way been done in a morally good way?

>Illuminati
kek

I believe that a select few run the world, but it's not some idiotic demonic Illuminati shit, your own picture proves my point and disproves yours. All the shit is in the open.

They want people to familiarize themselves with their symbolism subconsciously as they create a NWO. For most people it's simply subconscious considering this symbolism is esoteric.