Ask a guy who moved from Pennsylvania to California with his girlfriend who then left him after a month for a dude she...

Ask a guy who moved from Pennsylvania to California with his girlfriend who then left him after a month for a dude she met at work and now can't afford to live on one income and is alone 3000+ miles from his family alone

Move back home.

Can barley afford it but looking into that

Did you have a job before you went out there or what? I was going to do this with my girlfriend (from Pa aswell) but before we could save up the money we broke up

I'm sorry Sup Forumsro. Do you wanna talk about the situation?

Also how much is your rent?

I didn't, I'm in IT so I worked from home in CA until I found a job out here, but the one I got doesn't pay well for living alone so now I'm considering moving home.

so move back

> Ask a guy (filler and doesn't propose a topic)
Ask you what? What do you know that I don't?

I live around the Bay Area and I (we) had a one bedroom for $1500, but I can't afford a different place because I don't make enough on my own to get a place.

Same spot, dif states. I think I'm gonna move home too, even though I'm from illinois and it's a shit hole

How ironic. I moved from Pennsylvania to California and stole someone else's girlfriend! What part of PA? What part of CA?

Isn't this the storyline for that questionable content comic...?

would like to, I love the area I'm in I just can't afford it and now I'm alone, at least when we moved out here we have each other, nows shes with some buff security guard she met at work and has a place of her own while I'm going under financially and not trying to destroy my mental status which has never been great the way it is

really fucking should be at this point, once I get my life back on track I really need to write a book

Lol, and the guy out here is from CA, but Northeast PA and Bay Area CA

Dude I fucking heard a story from my homies girlfriend that played out the same, feels bad man. This girl made the guy sell his house,car, and quit his job to be with her and she dumped him after he showed.

Hook me up with a job and I'll room with ya. I'm straight tho so no homo

Do you have any friends in the area? What about your family; can they help you out?

What town in NEPA?

I am from Scranton and I moved to San Francisco, it's pretty crazy that someone else did the same big move I did

damn that sucks, I feel yea on that one

ummm yea Scranton actually not being weird.... and I live in Vallejo now

OP - No lie, you are in a shitty position; I have been there before. If you are not able to tread water financially; then I would start making an exit plan ASAP. Unless you have already made some really close friends where you are now; I would suggest moving home...at least you know you got some people you can have a drink with. GL OP

You're from Scarnton, too? That's pretty damn nuts, man

Move somewhere close with legal weed. Get a new job, cheaper apartment, and blaze out erryday.

Make a plan fam. Figure out how much time you have left, How much time you have before you're too broke. Use that to find a better job to support yourself. Keep enough cash to get out if that plan falls through. Dont let yourself get trapped in that situation. Above all, dont take that bitch back.

i thought you were IT
doesnt it pay?

Yea I lived in downtown on Linden Street apartments right next to the church. crazy hahah I miss it now !

Yea dude, I'm trying to get a game plan together but something has to happen soon, I feel it will though, just will be paying it off for a long while

not much time by the end of the year, but if I move back it will be within the next few months. and no that bitch isn't coming back bro

Yea most jobs out here do, but I don't have the highest experience/knowledge and the company is based out of MD so I don't make a lot at all. and the jobs I apply for I can't get because SF jobs are like top notch experience and jobs that I don't have so I haven't been getting any call backs from places

Fuck her, she doesn't even matter anymore. Concentrate on your financial situation. If you can pull off living out there, you're free dude. You could go back home, all the way to the other coast, or go somewhere in between. Look at the positives and the opportunities here.

You know what the fuck his topic is about. Wow, he forgot the word 'anything'. Also, from the comments you can derive context. But, no, you insist on being a giant faggot.

I would bounce if I were you then. Seems as if you arent in a good enough spot to make a comfortable living in such a high cost area. IT is a lucrative enough field to make a decent living in another state. If you really like it there, gain some experience elsewhere, make some extra bank, and go back later. California isnt going anywhere.

don't quit
you'll never get back to cali if you leave
find another qt
work harder
hold on
>I don't have a question

neither can anyone else in cali, that's why everybody sublets to roommates

You may have to take a crazy lodger for a while to float expenses while you figure out your exit strategy. Don't be proud, but do be safe and vet yo' potential roomie.

I realize that big time but I'd rather throw in the towel and head to the east coast with something then try to continue to make it and lose a lot more then def not being able to move back and being stuck moving next to some meth heads. Idk its rough that's why I'm on here

Same thing happened to me.

I simply cried, packed, and moved back. Plane ticket was 450. Never looked back.

2 months later she calls. Wants to get back together. Was fired. Has little money left.

I give. Tell her I'll take her back, have a little place of my own. Tell her to buy the ticket to NJ. Would help with ticket, but need to pay rent.

Give address, tell her to take a cab and come home. Told her to pay the fare with the 100 bill I left along with the key to the apt, under the rug.

"Boarding user, love you"
Love you too.
"Just landed user! Still at work?"
Welcome home. Yeah, until 8pm"
"At your place user! Hey, is it apt 8?"
Yeah.
"There's no key or money. Are you sure?"
Hangs up.
"user, hey it's me, please come home. I left 3 voice messages already. Your phone is dead? I need to pay the cab."
---
5 hours later
:Ring ring:
"user? Where the fuck are you? I had to pay the cab, I have nothing on me! Why didn't you pick up the phone before?"
Uh... who is this??
"Ashley, your gf! Who did you think it was?"
Actually, my gf died almost 3 months ago, after leaving me for some dumb fuck. Don't know who you are. Don't call again.

She eventually realized I don't even live in NJ.

why do so many guys trust these bitches to be loyal? they will always branch swing to a better option if given the chance.

Good kek.

That's fucking brutal lmao

This picture is retarded. I never wanted to have the flu and nobody wants to get cancer or some shit.

>can from west coast to east coast
Get fucked you fantasy faggot