Why do hispanics think they are white, when they clearly resemble apes more then anything else?

why do hispanics think they are white, when they clearly resemble apes more then anything else?

What about niggers op? Do they look like apes?

we don't actually we are latinos. get of /pol only cock sucking spics go there faggot

English please

I hate the hispanics that are born here, bunch of white washed chicanos that can't even speak their own native language

and are you white? the muricans think too that they are white

but why do so many beaners insist on being white when they are clearly brown and mongoloid

Why do asians act like niggers?

why does your generation care about race so much?

We hate them too

I liek my spick chick

As a Mexican myself, I hate other Spanish ppl who are born here and claiming to be anything their parents are. If they're both in the U.S. then, they're American.

I simply hate ignorance, then niggers, then OP, and thrnyself.

Not gonna lie I'm half mexican and I hate mexicans but luckily I've grown up on my mom's side of the family on a reservation so I don't get bothered by mexicans, Arabs, or blacks

The question is: what are hispanics? People from?

Oh are you sure?

The original people of America are not white. The Hispanic people is a mix between white Europeans and original people of America.

yes im sure, thats not white, thats fucking shitskin brown, nothing wrong with that but as long as we dont get confused
THIS is white

thats pretty fucking hot.

>mfw the spanish eliminated an entire race of people when they colonized
>mfw europeans don't consider the spanish as euro
>mfw so called real europeans still haven't successfully driven the native people into extinction
>mfw europeans want to pretend the land they colonized is theres despite all the native people still being alive
>mfw im a mixture of both the spanish and the natives of this land
>mfw I'm more entitled to the US than whites.
>mfw I have no face

race is a social construct

your people eat food out of tun foil...you have the right to shut the fuck up nigger