My boss keeps making sexual passes on me. I'm down to fuck he but does she look too crazy to be worth?

My boss keeps making sexual passes on me. I'm down to fuck he but does she look too crazy to be worth?

Yes. She has the crazy eyes. Run now while you still can.

I agree with this user.

There is no mistaking crazy eyes like that. Run fast like a t Rex is after you.

crazy eyes

More

I think crazy is hot
And she's hot
So do as you please

Just wear a condom bro

fuck her

Never promise crazy a baby

Need more info. How many people has she killed so far?

Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed.

Any pics of her ass

She's clearly more trouble then she's worth. As if it wasn't enough evidence that she's unprofessional enough to make passes at an employee, clearly her judgement making skills could use some work. A little bit of conjectural insight?

She's the type of woman who thinks her gender gives her a free pass, like "sexually harassing employees" if the genders were reversed this would be you asking if you could sue on yahoo answers. More likely than not, she'd fire you if things didnt' go her way, and I wouldn't be surprised if she tied to power trip on you. There's no way this is going to get to be a casual fuck for you. She's going to try to drag you into something you don't want to be part off, and trying to back off is going to lose you your job.

This, tbh.

Heres what you do user
Shes crazy, obviously.
But what youre gonna do is fck her brains out and youre gonna video it and then tell her that youre gonna show the video to HR and repot to the police that she forced you to do it unles she gives you a pay raise and keeps having sex with you

Sorry if spelling is bad im piss drunk right now

>piss drink
who better than to take advice from

she's a middle aged woman trying to get some dick not a reverse gender 50's sexism stereotype. don't listen to this faggot op he doesn't know how to direct his anger at sjw's

Fucking book it til your crooked OP

you know the rule OP. NEVER stick your dick in crazy.

She don't look so crazy here. In fact, she seems to be enjoying a relaxing vacation.
You should fuck her.

HOLY FUCK THE BITCH IS POSTING

Lots of beta faggots on /b tonight.

Pound that shit.

Text her a dick pic, followed by an "oops, wrong number, plz delete" and see how she responds.

I can tell she's gonna be great in bed. Dooo eeet!

Fucking do it faggot

Take up on her next sex offer.

BEWARE OP

crazy eyes: great sex, greater price

Fuck her already... worry about crazy later... just hide your rabbits.

its worth it op... I fucked my hr manager...

Take it while you can

Fuck her and keep total deniability.

Crazy eyes for days and probably fucks like a demon, but it's never good to shit where you eat.

My lady has a husband and kids too though

Don't you have a full shot of her?

Audrey? You said that all the time. Stop that. It'll be fine. He just needs to stick his dick in crazy.
I made a career of it. It'll be fine.

Don't dip your pen in the company ink

Dude is it a minimum wage job? If so fuck her.

underage B& or autistic, maybe both

the palpable irony

Where's the ring then faggot.

Poor bait.

Blocked out the kids for obvious reasons