Anyone else think this band is fucking gay?

Anyone else think this band is fucking gay?

Poor man's Therion

Yes but not me

Nope. Thank you

most people think it's stupid but i love bands that dress up in a costume or a uniform. residents, kraftwerk, les rallizes denudes, bands like that

I don't hate it because they dress up, well I do, but that's not the main reason I hate it, their music is just boring and repetive, I also hate the edgy ass lyrics, but you know, one man's opinion.

Repetitive*

metal for people who worship anthony fantano

It's basically Scooby Doo music.Yes, that's a good thing.

I liked these guys from the start. Went to see them in concert for around 25 bucks 3 times and it was great.

Then they went and won a fucking grammy and went "mainstream". Now concert consts 70 dollar. Fuck all that bull shit, fucking sell outs. Fuck.

They managed to fly with those costumes and fog machines for $25 a ticket? How?

I thought it they were "metal" though?

I dunno, they weren't a big thing back around 2012/2013 I think? Only had the one album out at the time. Made a couple north american tours. Must have had good band manager or their record label was pushing/promoting them.

Probably a reason as to how they were able to qualify for a grammy while being an underground band at the start.

I love'em but I think some people hate them 'cause they are not what they are expecting to hear

I just saw them and tickets didn't cost nearly $70. Did you buy yours from a guy standing outside the venue?

Dang! Naw was in Toronto. They were just playing at an expensive venue I think.

Glad to hear this though, hopefully I can catch them next time around. Cause I wanna see their newest album live.

I love them and get a lot of shit for it from the "kvlt" dudes in my city's "scene"

Whatever dude I came to your shitty black metal show to be nice and to drink beer, not cause I care if you like my Ghost shirt or not

Success does not a sellout make.

Nope. However you are definetly a faggot

Are you in Santa Fe by any chance

Basically a the devil's blood rip off

Unquestionably.

Yeah, I like some artists who dress up but Ghost is gay as hell. Just really bland music. It's like eating raw potato instead of cooked meat and potatoes.

I would rather listen to actual scooby doo music.

boohoo

This

I get people not liking ghost, but I see a lot of people saying silly shit like "they aren't heavy" or "they aren't metal"

Funny, I thought from the start they were a really tasteful throwback to the advent of heavy rock n roll and metal.

I have enjoyed nearly everything they put out. It doesn't take itself too seriously, it's dripping in satire and humour, it's cheesy, but unashamedly so. The songwriting is solid. I can't wait to see them live.

I'm not going to do what other dudes I know did and abandon them just because they became successful. Elitist dick pullers

I fuckin wish
I listened to you fags and downloaded Opus Eponymous based solely on that statement and I was disappointed

I am willing to forgive them for how great Hypnotic Underworld is.

It's okay to be gay, you don't have to project in order to look cooler.

Not that guy but I've been to those shows at the swap meet. Damage, Inc and iron maiden are good. Santa Fe spring is not where I live but I wish I could go more often. I live in La Habra.

I never liked..... whatever genre Ghost is until I heard Ghost. I hope they never change from making this cheesy ass Satan-rock, i think it's fucking amazing.

Pop rock masquerading as heavy metal for hipsters who think Deafheaven is edgy