"Though now they try to sell the story of the Cristiano and Messi battle, those of us who know football...

>"Though now they try to sell the story of the Cristiano and Messi battle, those of us who know football, know there is no comparison.
> there is no heir to Messi. There will never be one. There will be very good footballers, but nobody at Messi's level"

17 July 2016
Xavi

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspended_sentence
youtu.be/uQ0TsPih0i8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

xavi is other one babysystem, overrated as fuck

RAKITIC>>>>>>>

Hes right, there will never be an overrated system babby as big as Messi

>le complain about the pitch quality if we lose man
>relevant opinion

There will definitely be someone better just like there was finally someone better than Pele but I'm not sure if I'm alive to see it.

>let me sound all philosophical and insightful when talking about my overhyped TEAMMATE

hmm famalam

HMMMM

has there ever been a player who has been forgotten faster than Xavi? barcelona fans didnt even realize he left and a poor mans Modric can do his job.

What level? Autist level? Cant win with his stacked national team level? Can't pay his fucking taxes level? Messi and the rest of those Barca fags are bred at a young level. They're robots made

If Messi wasn't so autistic you think the constant ass kissing would get on his nerves?

>a system babby praising another system babby

w e w

>s-system
lol

Whoa those insightful words from Xavi really made me forget him quitting on his NT and being sentenced to jail.

>being sentenced to jail.
Didn't happen.

>quitting on his NT
Like everyone? But he will probably go back.

Dodging taxes has literally nothing to do with his quality

He did get sentenced to jail, he's just not actually going because he's a first time offender sentenced to a cheeky 21 months and
>spanish law

>sentenced to a cheeky 21 months
Which isn't a jail sentence.

>those of us who know football, know there is no comparison.

absolutely right. Donaldo on suicide watch

yes, it is. if you knew civil law you would know

It is, technically, he just doesn't have to serve it.

Find a single footballer or former footballer who thinks Donaldo is better

I don't know about monkey countries but in Finland and Spain there's a clear distinction in being sentenced to jail and being sentenced to something where you don't go to jail.

All of Real Madrid and Ferguson at least.

Or at least they say so.

Stop, you're embarassing yourself. Not going to jail doesn't mean you weren't sentenced to go to jail. It's very common in a lot of countries with overcrowded prisons to forgo short sentences of first time offenders.
See
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspended_sentence
for something similar.

That's where you're wrong, there will always be a more overrated system baby.

His name is Xavi.

....Literally my point. There's a clear distinction between suspended sentence and an actual jail sentence. And if you talk about jail sentence without making the distinction you're talking about jail sentence which Messi didn't get.

I think it's cause Iniesta is the one that was actually pulling the strings, he is the real cog in the machine

That's not how language works, no. A suspended jail sentence is a jail sentence.

He's absolutely right.

Messi's performance in the Copa was phenomenal, not that Sup Forums actually watched the Copa bar the final. Ronaldo's was sub par really

Ronaldo stepped up in the final though.

Ronaldo is older than messi and has lost more competitions than him and yet he still playing for Portugal, he never quit unlike Messi who's behavior reminds me of an entitled baby, a manchild who is also autistic.

>mighty 10-man Panama
>US, who doesn't even a give a shit about this sport
literally statpadding aginst Malaga and Elche tier

Messi is the GOAT whatever you say or make yourself believe.
Lmaoing @ all you who still doubt his GOATness

This

My biggest fear is being 80 years old before we get to see someone better than Messi

Everyone who claims that Cristiano is GOAT no is just retarded and based over him achieving CL and Euros.

I don't mean he isn't GOAT, but this year clearly wasn't his best performance comparing to previous ones.

now*

Ronaldo's played better than Messi in the final though Kappa

also you have to be a braindead morong to think ronaldo is better. There have been countless players in history that can tap a ball in.
but Messi is a midfielder, foward, striker, and winger all in one body

Yeah, since you have to delete all your tweets saying good things about Messi to sign for Halal.

Phenomenal against literal who gives a fuck

This really drives it home

>2-0 w/o Messi
>lose on penalties with him

>Chile
>good in groups

they needed a 90+10 refball penalty to beat Bolivia

Yet almost none have done it at Ronaldo's rate

>le tap in

He's obviously doing something right if he's able to get into a position where he can tap it in easily

Lmao literally the most pathetic excuse ive read all day, nigga

Hold this L

You retards are b8ing right? Because he didnt do shit other than be the cheerleader while Eder saved Portugal

But, Messi IS the system

youtu.be/uQ0TsPih0i8

ur average messi fan right here famiglio
a socially stunted idiot who cant detect sarcasm

All this proves is that the only reason you think Messi is better is because you're a child who likes ebin fifa dribbles

Good job

>ebin fifa dribbles

American halal fags are truly the cancer

>j-just because Messi dribbles and scores and not just hang out in the final third like Ronaldo doesnt mean my qt Ronaldo is inferior.

>donaldo

his tap ins and penalties can't even help him beat Messi in the only thing he is good at

There are no style points in soccer, faggot.

>the only thing that matters is goals

Gook moot should ban all Americans from football threads.