Be honest Sup Forums how ugly is my gf

be honest Sup Forums how ugly is my gf.
I have been having reservations and she keeps getting to manish as time progresses

a little bit

but the hair is a problem

Does she want to fuck you in your ass? Does she often fantasize about her clit being as big as a cock?

it's so awful I know

no

You should be cool. Be glad you have a chick that likes bro stuff sometimes.

And she's punky and tom boyish, but she is not ugly. The hair is bad. But fuck man, thats an easy fix.

What's with the lesbo look?

i liked the red better

I know

tampa?

Lil tomboy yeah but I like that. 4/5 would fuck

yes

i dont mind a lil tomboy

how u know that?????

I wouldn't mind fucking it

Got nudes? Is she shaved down there?

You need to stand up to her and be the alpha, if you want her to grow out her hair she needs to know how you feel about and make her do it. Stand up to her, she will love you for it.

Pump and Dump.

6/10

That's cool...you found the person they based the annoying elf chick from the last dragon age and literally shut her up with your dick. Much as gracias senior....

>"how ugly is my gf"
>gf
>posts a fucking xf

Outwardly, she is very ugly. And the fact that she's choosing to look like this is indicative of a growing ugliness inside. She's well on her way to be a regressive leftist, and will hate anything white, Christian, male, heterosexual, capitalist, or having anything to do with with western culture whatsoever. I used to hang with people like this. They are toxic, pessimistic, cynical, hateful, and nihilistic. Run away.

honestly she looks fine. as long as she treats you right, stick with it

?

haha

ouch

maybe

smh

will do\\her coworkers been a big influence like that

That's because she is on testosterone, run man.

I wanna specify, I mean she's intentionally made herself ugly. She could be cute/pretty by doing nothing more than simply ceasing to willfully cultivate this ugly appearance.

Just ask her to grow her hair out and problem solved

Run.

This is exactly what happened with the chick from Penny Arcade that turned herself into a dude. It took a couple years, she got married and divorced in that time. It'll happen to you...

Man I'd fuck about any chicks honestly but something just screams at me don't do it she's got something other then that maybe her ass holes at least tight

Don't be a faggot post the faggot

Looks like every basic new age bitch there is and probably smells like them too, because that fucking hippie deodorant doesn't work worth a shit.

That's a man baby.

She aint bad, but she needs to workout.

And drop the fuckin stupid haircut.

Your girl is hot stop being a spoiled brat, faggot.

I agree with the others, the hair is a cry for attention.

Tattoos are degenerate and the hair wtf dump her now user

she is lookin' a bit ready to switch teams, if she hasn't behind your back already

Hmm turning Manish everyday... yea she ugly and I think you got a lesbian on your hands.

ugh

She's ugly

How the fuck are you all fooling for this....

abandon ship

?

trips checked

Would still smash...

Can you explain why there are so many of this specific type you described around now? It's a pretty niche style/personality, and yet so many people (women) are doing it. You would think the majority of people are generally good, but then you see this, and it just brings you down

Op is a fag probably hates pussy

This bitch is posted all the time here, she's the one with the copy pasta about her info being given out, she was harassed and wants to be left alone.

Are you fucking retarded?

Uh oh... is the truth "problematic"?

Get out of here, Hillary...

yet i have never seen these pics before. fascinating

I can judge her by her looks alone that she's not a keeper. Sorry. Plow it a few times and get the fuck out of there. I can tell you from experience that these kind of girls are toxic.

dubs checked

The one where she has red hair and wearing the hat is the one usually used, I haven't seen the others but as soonas I saw that one I knew who it was.

was that taken in the whole foods bathroom in tampa off dale mabry, because I think I know her., I go in there all the time.

Damn the US is smaller than you think