Jeremy- Pearl Jam

Death Grips

Pre-1999 KMFDM

Rammstein, Ministry, the list goes on

Nine Inch Nails

I fucked the drummer in high school.

Are you a guy or girl?

Grimes

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe

God, I hate this pasta. So many great artists memed into ridicule

Depends how I feel, but a guy at the time.

Slipknot, Lamb of God, Dimmu Borgir

>I Don't Like Mondays - Boomtown Rats
about an actual girl who shot up her school, when asked why, that was her answer

Exciteable Boy - Warren Zevon
I can't recall if the boy was a school shooter or what at first, but same kinda idea

Hotline Miami soundtrack.

Whatever it was I was listening to in high school? Sadly, that song hadn't come out yet.

Death Grips discography

youtu.be/ri5F633xSsY

pretty much all shitty nu metal and some radiohead (not calling out all radiohead fans, just the most school shooter-esque guy ive met was a huge radiohead fan)

Weird Al, extreme metal and Captain Beefheart with some K-pop thrown in

K I L L YOURSELF
FAGS OUT

Swans - Filth/Cop/Public Castration

The Haxan Cloak - Excavation

youtube.com/watch?v=HuiZCJgRWYU&index=1&list=PL8FOjQ_GLPBr3bnTIEAm-1jAnsxzAKV0X

Non - God And Beast

David Bowie - Valentines Day

you forgot Young God

gay

David Bowie - "Ziggy Stardust"

Bones - Teenwitch

Ill Bill - The Anatomy Of A School Shooting

ur cool here, much better than being a normie, those people are shallow pieces of trash

i still can't quite figure out whether i like this band

while i do genuinely respect freedom of individuality, i can't help thinking that le gender oceanic nonbinary tumblrfriends are bastardizing the legitimacy of being trans.

HE TOOK IT ALL TOO FAR
BUT BOY COULD HE PLAY GUITAR

duh
youtube.com/watch?v=7OvXyrySKtU

Paranoid Android

youtube.com/watch?v=9F3zLOWmTcQ

We need a nice somber song that you'd see in an anti-gun commercial where the shooter is just tearing through the school and you see the bodies and pictures of their families and shit.

If I were ever crazy or mad enough to do something like this, I'd probably find it a tad bit funny.

youtu.be/wdlsH181c-o

valentine's day

Kid A

this.
truth.

I'm not going to look it up because I don't want to look at it again but there's that one Blood on the Dance Floor song where the kid who gets bullied shoots up the school

Underrated

Nobody's mentioned Slint yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=k-T63_DK8hc

www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8_VB27nr4k
anyone source while im here?

This is what I used.
youtube.com/watch?v=EDKwCvD56kw

I played Death Grips' Beware to my mom and she said it sounded like school shooter music.

what exactly does "pumped up kicks" mean? is he killing everyone because he's jealous of their Reebok Pumps?

Bones, $uicideboy$

What's the deal with people here saying KMFDM is school-shooter core? I don't get it, do people just think they sound like something a school-shooter would listen to?
Kek
>song - artist
Kys

Is it a music video or something? Because if so, there's no way the U.S. will tolerate something like that, it'll definitely be banned

And Swans EP.
You know what, how about all of Swans

Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory up to Minutes to Midnight

>song - artist
Truly the most disgusting format for any sort of organization unless you have 100 songs and a shit taste in life itself

Columbine shooters were fans of KMFDM

violent femmes

>there's no way the U.S. will tolerate something like that
School shooting is gun related, not sex related, so it definitely won't be banned in the US.

>school shooter music
actually just intense trip music for those already in cloud 9.
Red light a room, put a frosted surface over your eyes, and lay back eyes closed. works best with drugs

The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays

based on a school shooting where the shooters reason for doing it was 'i dont like mondays. this livens it up'

faggot

- death grips and you just posted my chart
what does this mean about me?

They ARE what a school shooter would listen to.

No, that's what apathetic codeine addicts who spend their day on instagram listen to.

Devil in his Youth by Protomartyr
I WILL MAKE THEM FEEL THE WAY I DO

kys (kill yourself) senpai

I hope that there are no schools in your area.

you should be fucking ashamed of putting weak shit like Slint and sonic youth in this chart
as a matter of fact this chart reads more like what the average shoegaze-obsessed "muh feelsies" Sup Forumstant would listen to.