How come he always get the worst food in every restaurant that he went to or he just picky about the food...

How come he always get the worst food in every restaurant that he went to or he just picky about the food. I never seen him compliment about the food that he tried in the show

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/amysbakingcompany/
youtu.be/SFtLvkqHIds
youtube.com/watch?v=oI_LQ5lR4gU
youtube.com/watch?v=OQsJRlPiEVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he's in the entertainment business and watching some dude eat some food and then say it was good isn't as entertaining.

He has patrician tastes

In Kitchen Nightmares UK he goes to this hole-in-the-wall soul food place and loves the food. It's probably the best Kitchen Nightmares episode.

Well, they're shitty restaurants.

I saw this.

was gonna post this

he ate everything they gave him and he loved it

I remember in the episode of Amy's Baking Company he loved the dessert, there's a few other episodes too where he really likes some stuff.

this, obviously

they're disgusting and prepare food like assholes

ABC didn't actually make the desserts themselves though

Not that user but I think that is a misnomer. She still bakes amazing looking pastries and details the process.

instagram.com/amysbakingcompany/

Amy, is that you?

Because It's "reality" tv.

youtu.be/SFtLvkqHIds

Exactly.

cupcake cooking Antichrist

Meow meow meow meow meow.

I have a soft spot for her bc she's sweet to me on Instagram honestly. Leave Amy alone!

she harvests the souls of her instagram followers, just so you know

Yeah that's because soul food is fucking delicious. I've never had bad soul food.

Good, i'd like to live deliciously.

You should watch the UK version. He genuinely cares for the businesses in that one. In the US version they have him scream and make a fuss to get ratings.

The soul food restaurant episode in the UK version is the one where he eats like everything they give him. I believe he ends up visiting it again after it because successful and they moved buildings, however it ended up failing.

>Being a baker is the same as being a wizard...
only instead of using a wand you use a whisk for your magic!

he has to rag on every dish especially on the US version because if he compliments it even a little then thats a free plug to that establishment and they'll start making money without his involvement being a factor

tl;dr he shit on every meal because hes told to by the producers

>It's another user points out the difference between the UK and US versions of Kitchen Nightmares episode

We know, guys.

No, uninformed paranoid poster. If you'd actually watched the show you know he likes the occasional dish. Even from otherwise bad restaurants he'll appreciate some element and tell em to focus on that for instance.

I'm tired of this guy's shit. He shat on Girl Scout cookies, ffs.

youtube.com/watch?v=oI_LQ5lR4gU

>It then basically becomes a McDs
Profound sadness. However Ramsey criticizing them for selling out is especially funny now.

yeah im paranoid about food shows.he actively looks for shit to talk about and even when he eats something that he cant find a bad thing to say he just says "awful/dreadful" without anything specific.

hes not gonna give anyone free positive publicity like that unless its some poor old lady

It's just objectively not true if you watch. He often focuses on what they do well and amplifies it like,
>You do your actual HOMEstyle cooking better than the menu focus on that!
>This fish dish the line cook makes is actually amazing, do more of that
>Your simple dishes are the best, change the menu accordingly

type stuff

In Kitchen Nightmares UK he's just so much more honest and just seems disappointed rather than angry, he's basically always like 'come on guys, you can do better than this'

Keep in mind plenty of these restaurants are either terrible at money management, or at least one of the owners 'borrow' money for themselves, so cutting corners with the food is their attempt at keeping the place afloat.

In the UK Kitchen Nightmare series it's more quiet and he's nicer to the chefs but in the US version it's cut with intense music and more dramatic

What is so special about those? I thought that the little girls cooked them so that would be the reason they were supposed to be special. It seems that they are just cookies they just resell?
Sorry for my ignorance but I am curious.

>I never seen him compliment about the food that he tried in the show
youtube.com/watch?v=OQsJRlPiEVw

People just have fond memories of them, they're only sold for a few months a year I think. They are good, especially those three, but overrated probably. And they are getting smaller, the cookies and the packages.

"OMIGOSH REMEMBER TO WATCH TODAY LE ANGRY MEME MAN SAYS SOMETHING NICE"

and everyone fell for it

Amy pls go. meow.

I remember the episode where he convince the owner to stop buying fresh stuff everyday and have stuff delivered. Because "It's cheaper."

Ramsay like Marco Pierre White are both smokers, how the hell can they judge food or be able to judge it correctly when smoking fucks your taste buds up?

Into le trash his opinions and Marco's opinions le go...

Tell that to Guy Fieri.