Feels thread

Feels thread.

dumping my pics

lurking, wont post much though

Get some good feels images in here. I need something strong to fuel my suicide

This is samefag from "Stephanie" the monster ex GF feels thread, anyone want cont?

I didn't get screen caps of my other stuff, I was busy writing

many lurkers?

aye. no really though please dump

Yes

I'm lurking as well. Just taking in the images. Maybe, I'll post again later.

continuing

im drunk enough to text "her". should i do it Sup Forumsros? because whats better than drunk texts for both the sender and receiver right?

No.
Go to bed user, you're drunk.

whats the backstory bro? ex, crush, admirer?

give it a shot man, it's better to know now and not regret missing a chance you could have taken because you were too scared to do anything. Trust me, I know from experience.

I will help contribute

thanks, good one

i suppose you could categorize it as crush. its particularly difficult for me because for whatever reason she never expresses any emotion whatsoever, i dont know how the fuck to handle the situation. still i cannot keep my fucking mind off of her, goddammit brain...

story might be sloppy, but again am drunk

May as well contribute

>when you lie awake at night knowing there is nothing worth staying alive for, but you do it anyways because you dont know how to stop

This one hit home.

crush? yea try it facebook message or text and let us know what she says. liquid courage helps and I think most of us are drunk here, at least I am

Same with me.

Kind of the reason I decided to add to the dump.

samefag here. fuck it ill do it. if i regret it in the morning then at least i wont regret it for the rest of my life

I am the kind of person who can will myself to forget things that hurt me very deeply.
Today I learned that those things will always resurface though, and they hurt just as much as they did when they occurred.
Around three years ago I found out my spouse had put up a hookup ad on Craigslist.
Because I found this out looking in their phone I didn't know how to approach it or say anything, but I was crushed.
It took my already low confidence down to zero, and destroyed the little trust I was able to display.
This just came back up in my mind today and I feel fucking awful. I feel worthless and like I'll never be good enough, like I am a waste of space.
And the best part is that I know I won't leave, even if I found out they went through with it and cheated I wouldn't leave because I'm an idiot who can't exist alone.

still some /bawww people, been sort of quiet here

I'm glad I'm not a boy. It feels like boys have a hormone that makes them feel like life is pointless if they don't have a mate where girls are just OK with it most of the time. Sorry anons :( I don't know your pain. Even when I felt some unriquitted love in my life, it was never like this.

Plot twist of the century god dammit

Man...that was deep

likely has to do with natural selective pressures. dont want to get into it but yeah youre correct

You know, it would be nice to run into one of these threads and feel a sort of sullen nostalgia for days gone by, knowing that I don't have to feel this way, anymore.
Instead, it just keeps stinging like a fresh wound, every day.

This one hits hard right now

Indeed it is. I remember my first time reading it.

Not really true, I'm female and married and I'm pretty sure I'd feel like everything is pointless either way.
Love doesn't take away that pain for anybody, myself and the anons who feel similarly can't be helped by anybody but themselves.

Fuck guys. I think my girlfriend may be cheating on me with some fucker in Cuba.

She's been there three times now in the past two months, claims it's a "friend" that chills with her and her friend. Huge red flag. I'm getting serious anxiety just thinking about it. Plus we've been on a break the past few months too. She's had multiple opportunities to break up with me but I think she just keeps me hanging on cause she's afraid of how I'd feel. And we still see eachother here and there and everything seems okay when we do. I mean fuck I buy her shit too. I feel like I'm just in this place of uncertainty right now like I don't know what the fuck to do.

fuck that's rough, confront her and ask her if she's playing around. have to do something that doesn't sound right and keeps making you worse

That is an awesome one, haven't seen that, saved

fuck my life

I'm down for some feels, but you can stop posting these angsty overly self important teen monologues about how no one will ever understand what a special snowflake you are. If your lonely go fucking talk to someone, and fuck off with all this defeatist bullshit. Your not "isolated because your such a special snowflake" It's because you lagged behind in making and maintaining social circles, and people meet people through other people, so your 0 friends turn into 0 the next year because your unwilling to put in the effort that EVERYONE else does. Fuck your social anxiety, there are people with actual problems out there while you cry at home alone about how no one will solve all your problems for you. Jesus fucking Christ, you delicate little flowers would snap in the comparably gentle breeze currently buffeting off of my train wreck of a life. I honestly think you would completely shut down and will yourself to death at the first sign of an actual tragedy.