A Tulpa is an imaginary construct that many claim can become "real" to the host through hallucinations of all 5 senses...

A Tulpa is an imaginary construct that many claim can become "real" to the host through hallucinations of all 5 senses. I've been reading up on the concept, but the "tulpamancer" community seems to be comprised of tumblrinas trying to bring their OC to life. I would like to have an embodiment of my subconscious that I can actually talk to, but I'm wondering if the end result of "tulpamancy" is as much of a real hallucination as people claim, or if these people are just lying to themselves/RPing. Any b/ros ever try creating tulpa? Is it worth it?
Pic unrelated

Wrong audience, bud

Mostly lying, tried to get into it for a damn long time, I found out that they will believe anything no matter how far fetched it is.

its all bullshit and they all bullshit themselves and others.

I heard voices myself, but it wasnt a sentient being or shit like that, it was simple schizophrenia, which i was diagnosed with about 6 months after joining the community.

waste of time.

But that's the thing. I'm fully aware that it would not be a living thing or sentient being, just a figment of your imagination. I'm interested in the point where is becomes actual hallucination, and if this caused you to be diagnosed with schizophrenia, isn't that a sign that it's working? I don't care if It's all in my head, I just wanna see it. I don't really care if it is technically a mental illness, it would be really fucking cool. I've also considered dropping acid or taking shrooms while "manifesting" your tulpa to help solidify the being in your mind and help you move on to visual hallucinations instead of just auditory ones.

How do you figure?

No, i mean i actually already had schizophrenia, the fact that i became interested in tulpa at around the same time period is irrelevant.

Yes, it is possible with enough practice to force yourself to 'see/hear' things that dont exist. like an extreme version of a song stuck in your head.

as for lsd, it doesnt help dude. lsd just makes you see and experience things differently. to see brand new shit take some dmt.

hoe about making real friends and facing reality like a man?

I was more interested in being able to gain insight about/from my subconscious. Also I don't really get along with people, I'd prefer to be left alone.

>2nd year of college
>all of my friends move to off campus housing, but I live 2000 miles away so staying in the dorms is much easier
>get a single room because I don't want to gamble on a roommate, got very lucky my first year and had a hell of a guy
>don't have a car there for the same reason I live on campus
>meditated and forced pretty much every night for ~4 months

It worked for me, but I can't see/touch/fuck my tulpa. It's essentially just a second conscious I can talk through things with. I'm fully aware that it's just a part of my brain that I've basically alienated, but it's been nice and he comes up with a lot of perspectives and ideas I honestly don't think I would have been able to think of myself. I think the amount of belief you put into it effects how the process turns out. I thought it would be cool to have a little voice in my head but I thought all the shit about people cuddling with their tulpa and all that was a load of shit, so who knows. It's definitely far from an exact science but if you put the time into it you might get some interesting results.

theres a reason why you dont like being with people all this effort to create an imaginary friend could be spent to learn/ improve/ fix your mistakes/become a better person. then you could go out there and get girls

Sounds gay
I mean..I like to suck cock...
But this is gay

It doesn't at all seem like you're still speaking for him? If it genuinely can produce new Ideas or hold an actual conversation then that seems like a worthwhile goal to me.

I rubbed my dick on your post

No, a lot of his responses surprise me in the "well shit, why didn't I think of that?" way. Something I've found really interesting is when he'll remind me of a dream I had the night before and had completely forgotten about, which really makes me think that it's pretty beneficial to create a tulpa. Your subconscious memory becomes a lot better.

But I'm not the problem. I sincerely don't enjoy the company of anyone. People just piss me off. Guys are constantly trying to 1-up you and tear you down/criticize you at any chance they get. Chicks are more tolerable I guess but the stress relationships cause isn't worth it.

That sounds gay. Fuck off.

Well damn that seems plausible and pretty cool. I'll give it a shot

I'm interested in this tulpa stuff, but I'm also afraid that, since I'm depressed and hate myself, then my tulpa will basically just verbally abuse and berate me all the time

Yeah I had a similar fear that my self-hatred and negative thoughts will make my tulpa dislike me. I think it's worth the risk, especially since an abusive tulpa could be just blocked out and ignored until it is gone

I'm a magician and create constructs occasionally. I've done this fur the past 15 years. I've never heard of the term, "tulpa". It sounds like such a silly stupid word. None the less, it can work if you do it correctly. Use/command it to bring you someone to talk to/fuck/whatever. This is alot better than using it simply as something to talk to. Just make sure to destroy it when done or else bad things can happen.

So how do you create a tulpa then?

Don't do this shit if you're weak-minded, you won't be able to get rid of it.

I created one in highschool because I was pretty lonely. I modeled it after myself, only with more confidence and more boldness. I made it with the intentions of improving my self so I might actually talk to other people.

Bad idea though, you shouldn't model these things after yourself, it gives them too much control. I can't remember his name anymore, I think it was a side-effect of the drugs. But he started to get angry and frustrated with me because I'd come very close to actually sparking up a conversation with someone and evade at the last second. People woul even try to talk to me because I was so nervous, but I just shut them out even though he was screaming at me to answer them back. That's around the the when things turned to shit.

He started talkin to me Nonstop even though I wouldn't respond. I kept my awake hours on into the night so I'd be like a zombie in school. Eventually I started blacking out a bit, not remembering where I'd been, why I'd been doing. I came back to my senses within a weak of that after sleeping for 17 hours straight. The tulpa wasn't anywhere to be seen.

I went to school, late. People go I had never talked to greeted me and I just wave shyly back to them. A girl whose name I didn't remember swept up beside me and grabbed my hand, and scared the ever-living shit out of me. I was somehow able to keep the fear from showing. I was about to say "what are you doing?" But my mouth wouldn't move. I freaked out slightly and my mouth started to move on its own, greeting the girl casually and smiling at her.

I ripped my hand out of hers and ran all the way home.

To make a long story short, it took months of psychiatric therapy to bury the thing and make me normal again. My parents didn't question me when I asked or help. They didn't bring it up after I was better. It's been a good 7 years sober of him.

Bad things like what?

Tulpa comes from the Tibetan word for construct

This is one of MANY guides. You basically just condition yourself to hallucinate.

Forgot the image. I'm pure fucking genius.

Im currently trying to make a cute female tulpa that does not even come close to resembling me. I want her purpose to be simply to cheer me up when I'm sad. I don't see how that could go wrong