Realistically, how many goals do you think Zlatan will score this season in the PL?

Realistically, how many goals do you think Zlatan will score this season in the PL?

I'm thinking 16 goals in about 33 games

I know he was shit in the Euros + played in a meme league for 4 years, but I still think he can produce.

25 is doable, remember he gets a lot of help.

bout tree fiddy

haha, this overrated arrogant prick 16 goals in the premier league? fuck no. 5 goals, that's it.

>played in a meme league for 4 years
Include the Milan stint and make it 6.

He won't score too many goals. He only stood out in meme leagues like Eredivisie, Serie A and Ligue 1.

Even at Barcelona in his prime years, he could only score 16 goals in 29 games despite having an extremely stacked midfield behind him.

literally the most overrated player of our generation, marketed to 16 yr old girls and gay swedes

single digit. hes a fraud

/thread
I can't understand how people rate this prick.

if mou builds united around him (like he did with inter) then he will score at least 20 goals.

Statistically he is much better than Rooney.
He scored 50 goals last year. Rooney scored 15. He also has 130 more goals than Rooney, judging by Wikipedia.

He will get at least 15, probably closer to 20

Season stats compared to Cavani.

10/11
Cavani: 26 goals
Idiot: 14 goals

11/12
Cavani: 23 goals
Idiot: 28 goals

12/13
Cavani: 29 goals
Idiot (in a meme league): 30 goals

Stats compared to Luca Toni.

04/05
Toni: 20 goals
Idiot: 16 goals

05/06
Toni: 31 goals
Idiot: 7 goals

Compared to Adrian Mutu.

06/07
Mutu: 16 goals
Idiot: 15 goals

07/08
Mutu: 17 goals
Idiot: 17 goals

08/09
Mutu: 13 goals (in 19 games)
Idiot: 25 goals (in 35 games)

And 16 year old Sup Forumstards call him the best ever.

Last two digits.

10/11

You'd be deluded to think otherwise.

you know these stats dont really work in your favour yeah?, also looks like you forget this years stats my friend, why dont you post them?

>ligue 1

depends on how many easy tap-ins other players of the team will be able to feed him

about 12 before he punches mourinho for bringing him to a league that isn't dominated by his team

Injured in first game, out for whole season

Dubs

He should score about 20 goals at least. EPLel defenses aren't very good and even though he's overrated and almost done he'll be able to score a good amount (like Donaldo at Real) if he doesn't punch Mou in the face or something.

16 if he takes pens

about 11-12 otherwise

I dont think he will finish the season as a starter, his body and motivation are over this is just the last cash grab before he rides into the sunset ready to fuck supermodels for the rest of his live.

four, maybe five

>just the last cash grab
>getting paid less at man utd than he did at PSG

hmm

about 15 I reckon

>infinitely more marketing

hmm

I think he'll get to double figures in the league, second to Martial as Man U top scorer

Depends if he statpads ala suarez.

The total number isn't so much important for uniteds season but the games he scores them in.