How many pills of Oxy does it take to OD?

How many pills of Oxy does it take to OD?

I took nine and now death is coming.

Hang out with me you guys are my favorite, feel free to tell sad stories and make jokes i got like 30 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6XtG5SGL0Xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Covered hands because of tattoos.

to die

Dropping gifs till people show up

haha what do you want of mine? got an electric toothbrush you could use it for your giant pooper.

If you're gonna die why does it matter about your tattoos? Don't be an attention seeking fag. If you really wanted to kill yourself you'd be dead.

Nice try but I'm not falling for that. I already had aids once.

more than 9 fucking oxys lol

thats a good point. Faggot till death

how many man I got 4 more ;)

Favorite webms till death

Old but good

a lot. you'll get sick, maybe you'll pass out, but you're not going to get fatal respriatory depression off 13 oxy's. even if they're 30's you'll live. if you're wanting to kill yourself, take some xannies on top if it and drink some alcohol too. then lay down in a nice warm bathtub and you'll pass out and drown.

Why you tryin to die nigger?

Aye thanks for the advice I'll do some xanxs but no alcohol rn.

where you live OP so i can follow the suicide reports, need to confirm if you'll deliver

Life is big and complex, I'm not trying to kill myself over some girl or some idea. Just would rather speed things up instead of going through the pain of loosing and yeah the more I explain the more I sound like a fag.

Anyways hows your night been what you been doing?

I've only been on Sup Forums since 2011 but thought i should come back where things started

Just wait another 20-30 years and you'll see all the people who jumped on the tattoo trend working at gas stations and emptying garbage cans in office buildings. Idiots.

By then, age and gravity will have caught up with them and the chick with the chest piece will be looking run down and used up while she rings up your order at Arby's. Such a free spirit in her 20's, now she has a raspy voice from smoking/drinking for decades and her bleach blonde hair is frayed and the root color is coming through at the scalp. Her skin is saggy and leathery and her ear lobes are like deflated tires because she stretchied them and Arby's corporate won't let her wear plugs. At 43, she'll claim discrimination and complain to her teenage co-workers on her way out the back exit to take an unscheduled smoke break.

Meanwhile, at 45, her ex-boyfriend with sleeve tattoos and facial piercings will have a gigantic beer gut, a year's worth of beard growth, and wears Chuck Taylors and still has a wallet chain. His tattoos that used to express his personality so well have faded and expanded as he gained weight, plus years of sun from outside labor have turned his skin into a darkened, wrinkly mess. He looks every bit of 60 at 45. The kids at work see his tattoos and stretched ear lobes and think "man, that guy must have been pretty cool about 20 years ago." Every night after work, he stops at the gas station and buys a 12-pack of Natty Ice and drinks himself into oblivion in his shitty studio apartment he's lived in for the past 9 years. In his daily drunken stupor, he wonders where it all went wrong. He wakes up with the usual hangover and prays that his 1974 Bronco will start up so he can get to work at the warehouse on time.

I would say use the EXIF data but I took it down.

Lower side baltimore here not black though.

bear in mind its not a fun death, nor it is a particularly assured one. if somebody comes and saves you, (ie: gives you a shot of narcan) before you're dead, you're going to be permanently retarded, maybe even a vegetable.

if you don't pass out before the respiratory depression hits, its pretty fucking scary. you try to fill your lungs up and it just doesn't work.

overdoses are usually (among males, and when they aren't a "call for help") used as a backup, so say somebody takes a huge dose of painkillers and shoots themselves in the head, or hangs themselves, or slits their throat. its a safety measure so if you fuck up the other one, you're not going to be a retard with your face blown off or whatever.

projecting much?

Shoot yourself at the apex of this song

youtube.com/watch?v=6XtG5SGL0Xw

Thats pretty smart like your picture aswell.
But if I become retarded then I'll finally fit in with /b

the other day my neighbor was wasted and took a couple hydromorphs pretty much died and had to be necessitated. Don't die cause you suck fix your shit you lazy fuck. life isn't that bad unless your a total pussy.

Read --->

true

Well Sup Forumsro, we already know you're a fag, so let's talk about it. Life IS big and complex. That's the best part. If it was tiny and stagnant, then it wouldn't be worth it for sure. Tell me your troubles.

As for me, I spent a good deal of time in my yard today chopping down dead brush. It a good excercise to clear your mind and get out anger.

>necessitated

I have a girlfriend, a well paying job. Just am pretty depressed can't get out of it, but I understand what you are saying.

I'm wondering if Robin Williams felt this way except he didn't have a wife.

Have you tried, you know, going to a doctor?

>responding to copypasta

Chopping bushes sounds awesome rn, it's pretty late but time to go cut down a tree or something in my yard maybe the neighbors will find me out there lmao.

But I've just been in a rut for a long time and I can't find a solution you know? I've fixed most of my problems but I just dont care about anything at all, this might sound bitchy because others have it way worse but I just can't get motivated about anything the one thing that motivated me.

Good looks for listening though.

shit man the last thing I did with my dad was go to an apc concert before he killed himself....

hard to listen to them now.

Seems OP has been b8'd. lmao I trigger too easily.

Only one way to find out

Yeah I got prescribed like Lexipro or something didn't really help any advice? Fellow Sup Forumsro

It's a good band to it do.

If I ever off myself I'll probably end it with an album from them.

>696120292
Sorry for your dad man. Could use a sad story though OP here.

Btw fellow cucks, YLYL thread.

Fantastic song but I feel like Outsider is more relevant to people who threaten to commit suicide

How long were you on them for? They can take awhile and I've had to change meds a couple of times to find the right ones. They wont do all the work though, therapy has been a massive help for me and others.

I was on them for like 3 months it made me feel flat. But I agree therapy is soo helpful I just can't see my therapist anymore, is there any websites or anything for it?

Btw main problem is, Money basically broke no food, Family issues like extreme family issues and motivation has went down video games used to help so much, but too broke to buy steam games haha.

I hope you fall asleep into a nice dream you never wake up from bruv

Is there a weed version of this?

Thats really sweet man thanks.

Yep.
Both are good options to off yourself.

Vanishing from Thirteeth Step is also a good choice

See you on the other side, OP. Godspeed.

I hope you have a wonderful life, full of 3D and 2D hotties.

Uncensored hand or you're a double nigger

hard to say. at my worst i could shoot a few hundred mg without incidence. suicide threads are verboten bruh. but uh, if you don't die and wake up alive, you will be extremely fucking hungover and regretful. you'll spend days puking your guts out with the worst fucking headache you can imagine. don't waste your drugs on death you bitch

No, I get it. I was in the same state this time last year. Finally admitted to myself I needed help. Went to the doctor and started trying antidepressants. Zoloft was no good. Lexipro was great but I maxed out and it started to fade and keep me awake. We added welbutrin at night to help sleep and add to the Lexipro. Ended up negating it. Now I'm on 225 mg time release effexor. I feel way better. Keep trying.

Also, counseling is an option. I have refused it myself. I'm just not ready to talk. I have underlying medical issues from my past that contribute to my depression that I don't want to talk to anyone about. You might have a better time with it though. I mean that's what you're doing now anyway. Talking about your probs to strangers.

Point is, don't give up. I wanted to, but my doctor wouldn't let me, and I'm glad she didn't.

Why cant you see them any more? I'm not sure about websites. How old are you? Was there a time in your life you felt happy/content?

I don't have cash for therapy its really hard to type right now, if my grammar is off I apologize, but basically I'm 19 on my own and yeah I felt really really happy like 5 years ago ever since then life has been extremely diffucilt but im trying my best there are ups and downs though how about yourself.

I think though that Orestes is a better song for OP to off himself to because he's struggling with depression and medication, legal or otherwise doesn't seem to be helping.

And the song talks about wanting a moment of medicated peace.

The medication could be suicide.

Thanks for the advice, don't waste time with drugs go straight to the gun.

or maybe it will be chill, maybe you have 10s, and will be mildly hungover. you want attention and help. these stupid fags will help somewhat, and offer both good and bad advice. you should probably get the fuck off of underwater anime crochet forums for a while until your head is sorted

ITT nostalgia thread

Unless he's Illumination Defirmed.

If you really want to die, die of old age. Nothing you're going through now is worse than killing yourself. Just get your shit together and take it a day at a time

> OP is struggling with depression
>hur dur nostaliga thread guys xDDD

This site is filled with 15 year olds now

OP if you don't die tonight you have to make a new thread in the morning telling us about your new lease on life and post pics of your gfs tits.

>Even if they're 30's you'll live
I got my hands on 80mg oxy's a while ago, I fucked up big time and overdosed on two. I was rushed to the hospital and had my stomach pumped, I was told I could've died if I didn't get to the hospital so fast. With my experience with oxycodone I'm pretty confident in saying that 80mg can kill somebody without a tolerance and even the jump from 40mg to 100mg can kill someone with a tolerance.

If you don't reply to this post, OP will die in his sleep tonight.

shut the fuck up about "now" this place has always been a retarded cess pool. in 03 moot was 15 and the audience was goons. shit has changed a lot but you're off mark

My dubs

>hand tattoo
>pillhead

And nothing of value was lost. good riddance, faggot

Satan confirms

Hey op
Can you help me
Im struggling a lot with my depression right now and I have no appetite for sleep but its already 1:32am. Can you convince me to sleep I have no motivation to do so, although I know that I should and need to.

yeah that dude was saying some stupid and irresponsible shit. some people have crazy tolerances and can hoover up massive amounts of drugs. some people can rail 20mg and puke for hours. there is no clear cut answer which is why people don't give out this info

And you ruined it. Good job.

That's the joke

Go to bed, /R9k/obot. Don't make me throw all your chicken tender meals out.

You weren't here during the glory days of 2009 then.

holy fuck satan trips.

One Time i OD on skydoesminecraft

Don't do it user. You can live a happy and fulfilling life.

rip michael rip asophagus rip bike

You know, during high school I struggled with depression, fucked me up, got involved with a woman, she was too much for me to handle, ruined me pretty good. Anyways, after high school, life kinda mellowed out for awhile anyways, met a crazy bitch, fucked her every way to sunday, turns out you really don't make a hoe a housewife, she was crazy, I love her still, wouldn't ever get with her again, because I am a man, i ain't in to that humiliation shit. She did humilate me though, wish it weren't true, wish I was stronger, but i'd of ended up in prison if I was. Now life has mellowed out again, i've learned, life has brief moments of happiness and every thing else is utter chaos.

when i was in first grade, i had a best friend named michael. one day i came to school and the teacher read his name out for roll call and he did not respond. i spent the day wondering where he might be. surely he hadn't faked sick or perhaps stayed home stroking his man meat all day as he was 7 years old at the time. i got home and my mother explained to me why he wasnt at school that day. turned out his mum had breast fed 60mg oxycotton the night before and as he rode is bike to school he lost control and started to wobble the handlebars. promptly he turned too right to the left and sent the handlebars straight through his oesophagus. his bike continued to ride straight through the window of a local elderly resting home. as the 90 year old crippled vegetables watched the boy blast in on their lunchtime meal of cranberries and prune juice, they each exclaimed "oh"

Michaels confirmed killer.

We Have Many suspects not detained in custody

I meant Detained
Here are some more suspects

If you have any information about Michaels killer please call crime stoppers at 1800 333 000

Based on recent events.

Base on recent events.

yeah im only in second grade now kappa

All BMXs are now excluded from any further enquires about the murder

Shut The Fuck Up Nigger

We now have one human suspect

Was your child's name Michael by any chance?

it depends on the dosage of the pill, if its pure oxy, and your tolerance.

at the peak of my addiction 9 30s a day was barely shit to get me right

then i switched to iv heroin. much better/cheaper/faster

sorry for taking this thread from you OP

Champion 870mg=ez

u guys like bikes

fuck up

Fucked If I Know

u did an emotion good job

me When i OD

I came