Would the Marvel heroes vs the DC heroes from these two films be a fair fight?

Would the Marvel heroes vs the DC heroes from these two films be a fair fight?

It's a trio against a dozen, I know, but Superman and Wonder Woman are stupidly powerful, and the Avengers are without Hulk and Thor.

Scarlet witch is team avengers only hope

And Vision
>witch kills Super with magic
>Vision and Iron Man v WW
>everyone else kills Batman

>batman gets swarmed by Widow, Hawkguy, Bucky, Falcon, ANTS, and Cap
>Supes and Wondy tag team Vision, the Iron Men, and Black Panther while Scarlet Witch does shit from afar

Batman is dead, that's for sure. Supes could probably be subdued if Scarlet Witch made him see Zod living again as Wonder Woman, thus removing one of them and leaving the winner to face Vison, Witch, and Vibranium nigger.

cap could kill supermin and batman, real easy. captain american is the greatest heroes. he can kill them all of them. captain american killed my bullies at school. when i grow up i will be heroes like captain american. big bullies get out, i love the heroes

Scarlet Witch would just transport them all to some other universe and that's it.

Pasta?

Is Batfleck in the same league as Cap?

Not yet seen the movie tbqh.

Batfleck is jackie chan tier desu

Well before Civil war, id say yeah but now Cap's going around kicking cars and beating helicopters in tug wars so Cap wins in sheer strength again.

Chackie would wreck him

Superman can beat all of them easily, IF he really wanted to. That includes Hulk and Thor.

Simple fact is that none of them are strong enough to survive one punch from Superman and none of them are fast enough to dodge it. Superman is fast enough that he can kill them all before they have time to react. So they're all dead.

Jackie would wreck literally everyone in this fight desu

That's the thing though, he has to want them all dead first and he doesn't have any reason to want them dead first. All it takes is Superman wrecking Iron Man or Vision a bit too hard before Scarlet Witch gives Supes the AoU treatment and makes Supes imagine Wonder Woman as Zod, taking one of them out. Or she could just control Supes with magic and hurl him into the ground until they figure out what to do with him.

Falcon could beat Batman single handledly.

>Batfleck is jackie chan tier desu
I hope you meant it as a complement showing superiority of Batflect over any other Avenger.

Watch Thor lay the hammer on top of superman

Iron Man's armor is bulletproof.
He can't do shit.

Batfleck makes short work of Carter, Hawkeye, Falcon and Absolute Slut.
Man of Murder destroys both Iron Man and War Machine quickly before brawling with Hulk.
Wonder Toothpick defeats the super soldiers before going against Thor.

Give him a motherfucking ladder.

Based upon BvS, is Wonder Woman the strongest fighter of the trio?

When is jackie comparison NOT a compliment?

Superman is stupidly overpowered by men with 12year old minds.

>hurr, he eats the sun now, so he can destroy the universe with a punch!!

That's why DC and Superboringman are so boring.

Same with WW, who's only a Superman knock off for girls and horny teenagers.

And then Vision and Scarlet Witch murder the entire Justice League single handledly.
Or Scarlet Witch just transports them to a universe where there's 1000 Visions and Scarlet Witches.

No he's not. Cap would fuck him up easily

Which leaves Scarlet Witch in the shadows where she operates best, with Vision to protect her no less.
Batfleck and Cap duke it out, I'd say Cap narrowly wins that one though.
Wondy and thor is close, draw I suppose
Supes mows down everything until Scarlet Witch mindfucks him

It depends on if Superman is cocky enough to let Scarlet Witch use her OP magic powers on him. What are even Scarlet Witch's powers? She just does whatever the plot needs her to do.

Reality bending, she can alter probabilities.
Basically she could just make the probability of Superman's laser eyes doing a 180ยบ and hit him right back skyrocket to 100%.

That's only in the new comics; Wonder Woman used to be much closer to someone like Thor in strength.

Scarlet Witch also already beat Superman in the comics, because Superman has a weakness (or rather: lack of protection) to magic.

So far Scarlet Witch can cause people to hallucinate, control their entire bodies (Seen with Ultron, Cap, Crossbones and Vision) usually to hurl them into the sky or bury them in the ground
She can also shield herself with magic to block bullets.

>That's the thing though, he has to want them all dead first and he doesn't have any reason to want them dead first.

Yeah, and the Avengers have no reason to want Superman dead either. Or fight each other in the first place. So I guess they just stand around awkwardly.

But assuming everyone is fighting properly, then Superman wins.

I don't think Wanda makes a difference either way. In Age of Ultron she needed to get right up close to a person in order to mess with their head. In Civil War she struggles to hold up a falling air traffic control tower, which is nothing compared to the force Superman puts out. She could theoretically mind control him if he was kind of enough to stand perfectly still and let her come over and start wiggling her fingers next to his head, but 99 times out of 100 she's paste.

MCU Scarlet Witch can't do that. She's all just mind control and telekinesis.

ANTS is actually one of the most dangerous motherfuckers on team Marvel. Dude could throw one of those disks of his at you, shrink you down to the subatomic realm, and just leave you there. Or he could shrink down, jump inside your body, and punch you apart at the molecular level. Superman and WW couldn't do dick against that.

Theres a difference between "not wanting to fight" and "out for blood" though, Im assuming if they fight its similar to the Airport fight as in they want to win but aren't trying to kill.

And I say SW stands a chance because Supes would probably take on Thor, Hulk or Vision to begin with and those characters, while probably not winning against superman can hold him down long enough for SW to do her thing. I mean fuck, what if thor, hulk and Vision realize how badly they're getting whooped and decide to triple team him? Hulk and Supes smack each other around, Thor comes in and pins him with mjolnir, boom.

Though I realize this is a rather specific situation I'm proposing so I concede you're right in saying Supes wins the majority, though I certainly wouldn't say its 99/100

He could jump in your mouth and go giant while inside you.

That would be cool to watch.

Probably wouldn't work against a super strong person like Superman, though. He'd crush himself to death inside Superman's mouth.

I guess Superman might choke on his remains.

Superman isn't weak to magic, just some applications of it. A good analogy I heard is you can craft a magic bullet then shoot Superman, and it won't penetrate or kill him. But you can craft a magic bullet with the ability to penetrate Superman's skin, and it will of course kill him.

I don't know how Mjolnir works with that in mind, but I'm sure Supes can easily crush Thor.

superman...

>tanked a nuke
>is massively hyper sonic in speed
>has laser vision that can cut steel like butter
>is magnitudes stronger than all the avengers

how is this even a fair fight?

>And I say SW stands a chance because Supes would probably take on Thor, Hulk or Vision to begin with and those characters, while probably not winning against superman can hold him down long enough for SW to do her thing. I mean fuck, what if thor, hulk and Vision realize how badly they're getting whooped and decide to triple team him? Hulk and Supes smack each other around, Thor comes in and pins him with mjolnir, boom.

The only hope the Avengers has is Vision because we don't know the full extent of his powers. But neither Thor or the Hulk has shown the kind of strength necessary to touch Superman. More importantly, they are all way, way too slow. No one in the Avengers moves anywhere close to the speed of Superman. None of the Avengers move so quickly that a normal human can't see them moving around. Superman moves at the kind of speed where nobody in the Avengers could even track his movements. They can't even fight him if he doesn't want them to.

superman moves at hyper sonic speeds. faster than it takes to frame a thought.

superman took on three (3) superman equals; thor/ hulk aren't doing shit

>three Superman equals
Who?

Zed, Zid and Zod

zod/ faora/ nam-ek

Wasn't the big guy non?

my sides

non? he's names nam-ek

Vision is a big factor here. If he can use his Mind Stone beam and stay intangible at the same time, he's going to steamroll team DC.

hes never shown this ability so its mute. supers rips his head off