Its going to be another failed season

>its going to be another failed season
do you bandwagoners know this feel?

>not bandwagoning the superior rotterdam club

they need at least two good buys to even stand a chance. shame about hahn & vermeer.

>tfw you bandwagon the wrong team
I-is too late to switch teams?

Are there people STILL supporting Feyenoord!? Why!?

That shit is the symbol of the downfall of Dutch football and Eredivise

Maybe they love the club?

Not every fan rips their card apart as soon as they lose, you know?

Enige wat jullie verdienen

Kut kakkerlakken

kut Macedonië met je kut webms kanker op

it'll kom good my broeder

who /Boskamp/ here?

he's a belgaboo

Feyenoord was never good enough to have had a downfall, they've always been just barely around Ajax and PSV with the occassional success once, maybe twice every decade.

The worst part is that quite a number of fans delude themselves into thinking "this is our year la", so the hurt when it doesn't and they suddenly end up losing 8 games in a row will be that much greater because of it.

Still many people kind of bandwagon Feyenoord because they're passion merchants. Like niggas from Deventer who don't want to see Go Ahead Eagles fuck around in the Jupiler until they accidentally got promoted.

First to get a European Cup, last one to win a European Cup.
kys jood scum

>Aruba

hello brother

>ABC eilanden

Oh hond wat gedaan.

t. benfica fan

Al je blanke meisjes worden uitgewoond door locals die ze oppikken bij Mambo en Jan Thiel resort

Stomme hoeren die naar apeneilanden op vakantie gaan zijn zoiezo niets voor mij, maakt u zich geen zorgen.

Faggot up Joran, I'm not with Cruyffchester United.

Well, at least you can add those on Feyenoord's accomplishments as achievements to be proud of. It's like taking a girl's virginity. Even if she ends up marrying the president of the United States of America, you're still her first and no amount of failing will erase that I guess.

But out of the top-3, Feyenoord is like the retarded little brother who eats paint flakes and can't look at a sidewalk without jumping off it like some amateur autist parkour Tony Hawk.

And Ajax is the 80 year old with alzheimer jammering on about past achievements and PSV is the one who gets some shit done yet has the least amount of fans.
We're all shit, who cares.
Maybe now that Feyenoord is out of the financial hellhole they were in for a long time they might achieve more, they underachieved hard with the fanbase >we have and the city we're playing in.

>skeptische boskamp.jpg

Yeah, but at least they win the league and PSV even reached the next round of the CL.

On a grand scheme of things, Dutch teams are irrelevant af and then Feyenoord steps it up a notch by doing the wrong thing consistently on a yearly basis even domestically.

The Europa League-run recently was fun though.

Feyenoord looked like it was going somewhere with an impressive generation of talents under Koeman, but if you can't win the league with De Vrij, Janmaat, Martins Indi, Clasie, Pellé/Guidetti, Boëtius and Vilhena under Koeman, then you're not winning it anytime soon.

That reminds me, Feyenoord has talents and manages to fuck up Boëtius and Vilhena and ends up doing dumb shit like offering Ziyech a deal, but then telling him to settle for a role as a CM, because they prefer Lex Immers as a CAM. Lex fucking Immers. Not to mention signing players like Kramer on a fucking whim.

Feyenoord isn't going to do shit ever. No matter what you give them, money, talents, new stadium, doesn't matter. Eternal underachievers.

So I'm just watching them as indifferently as I can desu because there isn't another team in...fucking Holland that sort of interests me.

Well, until the whole FC Twente-thing. Seeing them not get relegated for their shit makes me not even want to follow Dutch football as a whole.

>not listening to 90s Gabber while wearing an old Feyenoord kit
UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ
UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ

Aruba best islandfu

first post best post

S P
A R
T A

>muh talents
Tell that to Andersen and Fischer will you?
The rest of your post is garbage.
This guy knows

>bandwagoning feyenord

LEL

Are you calling me a Moor, Filho da Puta!?

this

Sorry guys, I only bandwagon smaller lovable clubs with cool names like Go Ahead Eagles.

And Lazio, and Atlético, and Benfica, and who else?

Ups, nevermind, it's a "I don't win shit for 2 years so now my stadium is empty" fan

Feyenoord/Ajax fans from not randstad should kill themselves

WHAT IS THIS RARITY

>tfw our year
Get fucked the rest of Holland fryslan is the goat

>bandwagoner

if we get eliminated from the CL by lul liga again I'm gonna off myself

Again, I don't support Ajax, I don't give a shit.

Also, thanks for showing me you're the stereotypical delusional Feyenoord-fan then. Nothing I said can be disputed. Feyenoord is shit.

Quints confirm
Fryslân boppe!

>Not every fan rips their card apart as soon as they lose, you know?

Or change clubs on live TV.

Benfica supporters are so fucking awesome kek

>bandwagoning dutch teams

Why would you ever do this to yourself? The only reason I support PSV is because I live near the stadium and occassionaly can go to games.

fuck dutch teams mayne
im only here for the weed know im sayin mayne
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I never implied you were a Ajax fan, just that your ''''''''criticisms'''''''' are bullshit since is goes for just about any club in the netherlands.
And if I'm delusional then tellme about what I'm being delusional, I'm not thinking we're going to become champions next year, just that people calling Feyenoord garbage and shit should fuck off

t. every immigrant and antilliaan

ehh ehh kwaku was gaande

bump