How should I go about robbing a store? No guns in my country (australia) so that's out of the equation...

How should I go about robbing a store? No guns in my country (australia) so that's out of the equation, and I wouldn't know where to get a proper combat knife either.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiahrt_Amendment
cnn.com/2016/07/23/europe/germany-munich-shooting/
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/07/23/german-gun-laws-among-worlds-strictest/87482162/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he can't make weapons
You should consider becoming a contributing member of society and get a job.

There are no jobs, which is why I'm considering turning to crime to get some money

>No guns in my country
>that's out of the equation

Nope

There has to be at least some guns left in australia

Use a nonfirearm weapon. Like a knife, or if you want, a bow and arrow.

I can't tell if you're retarded or if you were dropped on your head when you were a child. I think you have AIDS, that it. Fucking piece of shit.

Guns in austraulia are scarce and expensive. If he had any income to buy it with he wouldn't be robbing joints.

You're too fucking lazy for that too.

Steal gun from unoccupied dwelling......

The fact that you can't even figure out how to rob a convenience store goes to show why you're struggling in life.

Actually fucking retarded and it's pretty funny. Cmon man nig nog 16 year old's who never passed a class in their life can figure it out. I believe you can too!

No such thing as no jobs. You're just too damn lazy to look.

Homemade real-looking gun to an inexpert victim... otherwise you're fucked

Don't use any weapons, you wont get fucked over as hard if u get caught. Just hold your hand inside your jacket, most places are told to just hand over the money n not argue..

Don't knock over convenience stores. Try your hand at petty theft by breaking into cars. Just go around trying to see which ones are locked and which aren't. Take what you can and bolt.
Then move up to B&E. Maybe try a few houses to get the swing of it. Avoid the jewelry box. Go for under the mattress and drawers. Spray paint a dick or something on their carpet. Use gloves and a mask.
Then advance to mugging. Pretty straight forward. Always take the wallets and skip the jewelry. Toss wallet in trash along with CC's.
Then go to armed robbery of a store.

If you're such a useless piece of shit that you can't get a job, just get on the dole. Safer, easier money than robbing a servo (where you'll get what, maybe a couple hundred bucks and run the risk of getting bashed with a baseball bat or going to gaol?)

Cover face is not a must, but let's think.

First. Know your surroundings. ¿Who's the store owner, store clerk at the time you want to steal, when there is little traffic but the cashier has money like at the end of the day or at the morning.

second. If you gather information, you are now recognized. So, you need to think of a disgise and practice a different voice, I guess. If, in your information gathering deduced that the store clerck is easly scared, he might just panic.

You can get a gun is aus

I've always wondered if it was possible to walk into a bank while pointing a gun at your OWN head. Sure, YOU know it's not loaded, but they don't!

Blazingsaddles.jpg

But he can not be a loner in most cases you say. He needs friends in crime. Man, looking for a job sounds even easier

Where you @ OP?

Surely there's a sporting goods store you degenerate prick. And there's guns about, you just need to know who to ask

Go in there with gloves, mask and a knife 1 min and you're out

1. Make sure you grow your hair out and don't shave. Make a run home after you knock it over to shave and trim up. Toss clothes used so make sure what you wear is old and disposable.
2. Wear a mask if possible and gloves.
3. If person behind register starts shit, tell him/her you'll shoot them in the fucking face. The more aggressive you are, the more complacent they become.
4. Park getaway car block away. To many outside cameras to escape without your car plates being seen
5. Make sure you steal a few cartons of smokes and some liquor.

But I am on the dole. It's only $230 per fortnight, not even enough to live on once I get kicked out by my parents

3D printers can make guns

Quit the opposite. I could ransack a house in 10 minutes by myself and walk out at least 2-3K richer. Average response time for a burglar alarm is 13 minutes. Having some shithead with me only slowed things down.

bank robbery. slip in a note. bring a backpack and write on the note theres a bomb

step 3: enjoy getting ass pounded by abbos in prison

Gun laws don't stop criminals from getting guns, OP.

Fake gun

Dumb ozzies don't know what a real one looks like

Or get a turkish blank gun and turn it into real

get a kangaroo

Just get a big ass spider to do it for like 5 dollars

How do you get so little? How old are you? My mate is on the dole and he lives with his parents and gets over $500. All he does he sit around watching tv and applying to a handful of jobs every month.
I am personally on youth allowance at uni and get over $500 although I am classed as independent from my parents.

I was thinking in stealing wallets. Anyway, I think you are a good thief then, if you can get so much riches in such manner. How do you lockpick¿

Dunno, I'm 19. H hats just what they give me.

Are you actually retarded. I came up with this in literally two seconds but considering you want to resort to niggery you probably are.

>Wait until store closes
>Usually two people closing
>Acquire tow gun and paint it black
>As they go to lock the store hold them at "Gun" point
>Walk back in
>Open safe
>Flee

Then kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Why don't you fucking get a job nigger. 'we dont have jobs' Yes you fucking do, you're just too much of a useless shitbag to find one. Don't ruin someone else's day because you're a faggot. Whoever you rob has a fucking job and is a useful member to society. If you can't contribute then you should just kill yourself, cunt.

It's more like double that you retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiahrt_Amendment

Really?

cnn.com/2016/07/23/europe/germany-munich-shooting/

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/07/23/german-gun-laws-among-worlds-strictest/87482162/

yes

You are fucking retarded

Firearm-related death rate per 100,000 population per year
USA: 10.54
Germany: 1.01

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

Fuck that. Set timer on watch/phone, knock out a window, make a line to the back door, unlock that bitch, get to work, timer goes off, go out the back.

Or kick in the door. Little more passive aggressive since you are robbing the bastards. A broken window is 100 bucks. New door is almost a grand.

>You are retarded
>deviates from the point made

the point is that regardless of how many people died, the criminal still obtained a firearm regardless of it's legality.

In conclusion, you should illegally obtain a firearm and murder yourself, simply for being an inept cretin.

Start dealing Meth. Dealing, not using.

Google shake and bake meth. Too easy.

cunt being a thief is the easy part, but the cops in Australia especially NSW and VIC will eventually fuck you! and if you slip up some hard yaka cunt will probably smash ya head in!

$230 is all I get.

>In conclusion, you should illegally obtain a firearm and murder yourself, simply for being an inept cretin.

>Gun laws don't stop criminals from getting guns, OP.

The statement doesnt say "ALL criminals", it says criminals.

So you have a ratio, what is shows is that their strict gun laws

You are obviously too lazy/dumb to look for a job, so you want to leach off of others violently. Congrats, you're a nigger.

Then perhaps you should find out why that is the case. Most likely is because you still live at home and your parents earn above the baseline. Therefore you shouldn't need to steal anyway.

>usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/07/23/german-gun-laws-among-worlds-strictest/87482162/

This only shows that gun laws actually help, but they still have a chance of getting a gun.

So since they help prevent death, that means that
"Gun laws DO stop criminals from getting guns"
But it cant stop them all, and not stopping them all is not a reason to not have gun laws.

/thread

Use a BB Gun, dude might think its real

20 rabid dingoes on leashes

Sheesh spend $30 on a fucking machete, you can slip it into the sheathe and then lift your shirt up and slide it partway down pants leg to hide it. Nice sharp machete will scare the fuck out of the clerk behind the register.

Shout allahu snackbar a few time to, so they ill search for a mudslime instead of you.

P.S. get a burner phone and livestream it youtube, and post the link on b so we can see it in action. If you get caught we could help you raise bail money, if it was good.

>If you can't contribute then you should just kill yourself, cunt.
This. So much this.