Why Europeans are so afraid of Russia?

Why Europeans are so afraid of Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Pxk4zy_SQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine if the US was actually evil. You'd be scared of us right?

We're not, just a bit afraid of their nukes.
But they won't use them, r-right h-haha

Because they are brainwashed by media :))))))) but so are Russian people in fact they are even dumber and more prone to manipulation

Define "Evil"

Genetic Trauma

Russia is Europe

Because Russians act wrong in every situation.

>go to a queue to pay for your groceries
A russian tries to go before you even though you've been on the line for five minutes already

>coffee costs one euro
Russian tries to haggle or offers rubles

>a regular western toilet that you're supposed to sit in
Russian squats on the porcelain and shits everywhere but the toilet

>you drive a one-way street
A russian driver drives straight at you from the (wrong) opposite side

Both Finnish hell and heaven are filled with russians, but in heaven the russians are dead.

Propaganda

Have read several articles against Russia in the biggest national newspaper since the beginning of the year lmao

but, user, the US is evil

Because Russians are easily manipulatable, lack empathy and sensitivity, don't believe in the concept of objective truth and are prone towards absolutism because they never knew anything better.

Which in turn means they can be easily manipulated into attacking whoever their bosses think is weak and due for overtaking. Also, getting overtaken by Russians means getting turned to shit. Russians are incompetent, corrupt, drunk and have no real respect for the law and they carry this attitude wherever they rule.

Notice how only people nations far enough from Russia like them/defend them. Everyone else knows better.

us and a is more creepy than russia.

you always forget that shit youtube.com/watch?v=2Pxk4zy_SQw

If we were evil NATO wouldn't be NATO, it would be the United States

> A russian tries to go before you even though you've been on the line for five minutes already
> A russian driver drives straight at you from the (wrong) opposite side
They notice that you're a beta

They don't like Asians

Stop bullying Russia nee san!

Russians killed 2 of my great grandfathers in their unjustified communist invasion of Finland so you fucking tell me.

Russians aren't humans, they're barbaric white nigger scum.

You will be repressed as a fascist when we liberate your country from euronazi. W8 and prepare for Siberia climate.

killing racists is good

>Imagine if the US was actually evil.

wait. you arent?
then why at the fuck are you occupating europe right now?

Sure, if you're the lower standing subhuman race. For us it would be better to rid the world of jews, niggers, muslims, russians, indians, chinks and every other filth so we can have a beautiful world.

Who?

>Russians are easily manipulatable, lack empathy and sensitivity, don't believe in the concept of objective truth and are prone towards absolutism because they never knew anything better
You and me are living in different worlds. Russians are the deepest people in the world. Diametrically opposite opinions appears because of our huge size. In our literature we always kind to the unknown and we are trying to express the ideals of goodness and empathy. In our space science fiction we always trying to help unknown civilizations presenting them as the people like we are. That's why we have so huge territory.

You can't do it with Sup Forumstards

>Russians killed 2 of my great grandfathers in their unjustified communist invasion of Finland

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

no seriously what the fuck i am reading. Finnland is rightfully russian clay on which fucking foundation are you whining about russians making their claims true? (beside that you finish fuck were so fucking annoying and naonazi hardcore that all 15 russian peace missions failed to find any language with you)

so edgy and contrarian

Gorban...

>chinks
Why?

we live in planet Bydlo 2bhfám

Oh ya we are such bad people, that's why all our neighbors like Canada, Mexico, and Cuba are trying to get in instead of fearing being annexed like Ukraine, Poland, and Finland.

Europe doesn't afraid of anything

run by an attention whore dictator that is trying to make the world notice him and his irrelevant country (successfully tb.h)

no, mr. Satan
they don't love your country,
they love your dollars. the difference is visible in plain sight

doesn't matter what they love, they aren't getting in my greasy friend

Do you afraid me?

>but, user, the US is evil

No. It's the least evil country in the entire world. That's a fact. People are just envious... like envious girls trying to tear down the most pretty girl.

пpaвильнo бyдeт ape ю aфpaйд oф ми, хвaтит тpaлиpoвaть c aнглoм

Just Runglish

what do you mean "love my country", we are not sex partners. it is called mutually beneficial relationship. something that commies like you don't get

speak fucking english you are on an english speaking board REEE

before finishi-soviet war:

russki and then soviets give finish pigs all rights and Independence. ask only for security.
fin pigs stage massacres and genocide of russian and other non-fininsh pig population in own country.
soviets ask politely to sit down and finally write down state contracts and peacefully co-development
finish pigs literally spit into faces of soviet envoys for 15 fucking times.
finish pigs declare demands on traditional russian clay and start war with soviets.
soviet zerg roll over finish pigs and hen stop awaiting the finish pigs to send own envoys.
finish pigs get (as usual) support of anglo-saxon pigs.
shit goes viral for month.
finish pigs massacre locals and hospitals in soviet back. locals get pissed off on finish pigs and join soviet forces.
soviets regroup and roll out this time seriously. finish pigs begin to come back home as salo.
suddenly finish pigs wants to talk. Stalin agrees. more or less border lines agreements.

2 years later finish pigs use germans to go back into soviet clay.

shit goes so badly that even germans cant trust finish pigs.

conclusion: fuck finish pigs

нo

>Notice how only people nations far enough from Russia like them/defend them. Everyone else knows better.
fucking THIS

Why do people seem to ignore the fact that pretty much every European country that has been under Russian rule unanimously HATES Russians?

Guys. You should hate their government, not people.

>Imagine

I don't have to imagine, I've seen the monstrosities you guys have committed. I've seen the Top Gear special.

Your current president elect has made his campaign about bashing Mexico and Mexicans. Some Americans are alright, but you're definitely not not evil.

dude, this is Sup Forums
where cringey nerds roleplay countries having sex and shit

Russians are niggers of Europe

user was speaking of bydlos that immigrate to his country illegally

top kek. underage fagget

would you rather being annexed?

...actually, you probably would.

so somehow we are bad by not letting YOU invade our country

> and more prone to manipulation
Maybe. Or maybe not. We all know from childhood that our media is 100% propaganda but we accept it because believe it suits our interests. While a lot of westerners have illusion they have free media and quality journalism. And west is much better at propaganda.

To be pretty honest, here in Poland we are not really afraid of Russia. Sure, they could attack us, bomb our cities, but it is not Soviet Union anymore, they don't have enough manpower and military/economical strenght to occupy 40 mln country. They could occupy Slovakia, baltics and so on, but Poland is too big for them to consume it in whole.

So could anybody explain, why would they want to do it in first place? Why would they want to destroy our country? Their elite of power lives pretty much thanks to our money. If they are nasty to Poland, we will stop paying around 20 bln dollar / year for their hydrocarbons, and friends of Putin wouldn't be able to afford new castles and golden mercedeses. That's what they want? I don't think so. We can buy more oil from other directions, it is not a problem.

Ukraine belonged to Russian sphere of influence, Ukrainian people didn't like Russian poverty, so they revolted against it, chose anti-Russian government and it was beginning of all this mess. I hope that Trump is going to solve in wise way to stop war in Ukraine and persuade Russia that we don't want to act against it. I think that Russia should realize that China wants its Siberia, nobody else has territorial claims to Russia.

>Niggers and muslims
Wait why you want to destroy speden?

I know. I just want to stop humdrum shitposting

Come on man, scapegoating us for your problems, starting trade wars, calling us criminals, etc aren't nice things to do. You may not be as evil as russia, but you're still evil.

>Sure, they could attack us, bomb our cities

can you please give me example when russians did it as first?

honestly.. if it were by our rules and if russians/soviets havent stopped us, you arrogant fucks would stop to exist right after napoleon war. you fucking plumbers exist today only because russians were generous to let you alive and defended you against all other countries you pissed off during your "indepence".

even right now you managed to breed ukies who hate you as a thank.

>trying to stop 3rd world shitholes from becoming even more fucked up commie shitholes

you just cant win, maybe we should have let them all become russian paradises eh?

fan fact: Russians are afraid of America and NATO

> would you rather being annexed?
Can you imagine for a second that Crimea for example really wanted to be annexed. And all other places we were involved - without support of locals that wouldn't be possible.

>even right now you managed to breed ukies who hate you as a thank.

Ukrainians are pretty cool, though. They fix our streets, build our bridges and clean our houses.

Because we celebrate Christmas 7Jan

>Crimea for example really wanted to be annexed.

There you have it folks. When russia takes over your country, its because you actually REALLY WANTED to be taken over.

Jewish propaganda.

wait, so you don't want to directly help us develop by competing with us in the manufacturing industry but you're more than fine in making coups and assassinating politicians?
nah, other user was wrong, you are worst than Russia

I'm Crimean myself. You just don't understand it's very special region. Imagine if because of some geopolitical issues Texas would belong to Mexico for some years and they only show movies in Spanish and force Spanish in school and when you turn on tv they talk about "gringo subhumans".
Fuck you dude.

нo нo нo

then go back to ukraina. (yeahh i know you half jew and shit') the fact is that ukies had 25 years to calm the shit in Crimea down and failed. now, after 90% of crimea told then to fuck off you are citing here and whining about evil russkis in a same time hiding behind their back and not going to ukraine to join maidaneks. i think you are fucking pussy and a whore.

Russia is best friend of Jews though. I really never understood why antisemites are usually pro-Russian.

Russian Jews are always liberals and hate the government

These who hate government are dead or live abroad and it is like one person currently (Chodorkovskiy)

what jews? there many and different of them. beside that russia is not Germany or Poland. if the ethnic group agree on state contract and follow the rules they are officially minority of RF. in which jews having russian citizen ship are russian clay and must be respected at facta and acta.

not to mention that russians found a way to handle israel and not just surrender like EU or Americans.

Are you a Russian expat?

>These who hate government are dead

top kek. whats so wrong about?

You seriously ask me what is wrong about killing people who don't like government?

LOL btw that pic is from the last big snow storm in North Carolina USA. I'm only pointing it out because I live right next to that road called Glenwood ave.

He's russian, of course he doesn't understand

If Jews ruled a country, they would establish such totalitarian control over minds of goyim, like Putin and his friends have over Russia.

lol @ the description matching the personalities of these two Russians I know.

trump wants to do the same to usa. i think literally all of his children are married or engaged to jews

neo-nazis got played HARD

Are you retarded? I'm pro-russia. I were talking about occupation by Ukraine.

You can't really make career in NYC real estate without being related to Jews in one way or another :)

>If Jews ruled a country, they would establish such totalitarian control over minds of goyim

Putin dont control over minds in russia. i see that any russians can go out and start a rant against own goverment. in demoncratic plumberstan and banderastat. (seriously ukrainian president now is fucking walzman. the premier is groisman and ukrainian neonazis started a fucking "support israel" shitstorm just 2 weeks ago. )

beside that motherfucker. last one who tried to piss off against americunt goverment ended as refuge in Russia and other one had fatal "car incident". tell me my dear plumberchan.

which is bad, when american bankrupt, torture and kill their anti-goverment protestors and russians just let them migrate into anglo-saxon happy paradise with all their money, they stole from russian taxpayers?

Fuck man, you are so stupid that you must be Russian.

>implying several journalists etc. haven't "disappeared" during putins dictatorship

Why Poles are such antisemites? I see Poles talk shit about Jews all the time. As a kid I had a lot of Jewish friends we had a lot of common interests. And a lot of Jewish people who contribute a lot to society like doctors.

You sick fuckers.

Yes, we are

inb4 this shill says "I am Greek"
i inb4 so just watch it happen

I have the high ground

That's because they still perceive Poland as their feeding-ground. Now they demand from us 65 bln dollar of compensations for some non-existant property. They constantly accuse of being "antisemitic", which is an obvious absurd, because like 20% of population of this country has Jewish blood in veins to various degrees. They popularize historically revisionistic term "Polish death camps" in media around the world to create impression that we were responsible for German-nazi crimes and create a "moral ground" for stealing money from us. Basically, they want to steal money and victim-status from us, because victim of the Holocaust can be only one: Jews. There is no place for Poles. They don't want people to know that we were second biggest victim in all nazi camps. They don't want people to know that we saved 450k Jews from death - during this process around 50k Poles were killed by Germans because only occupied Poland was a place where helping Jews was punished by death. Nowhere else.

Disgusting money-grabbing and historical revisionism - that's why we dislike them.

>>implying several journalists etc. haven't "disappeared" during putins dictatorship

funfact that when russian police investigated that all of those journalists were getting money from US state dep and pissed off one or more jew oligarch, who later migrated into happy anglo-saxonia.

Also Ded Moroz (our version of Santa Claus) comes on New Year, not Christmas. And he comes not alone, but with sexy granddaughter Snegurochka