rip john popper

You made me check you dick

don't you mean dangerously overweight?

T. H. I. C. C.
H.
I.
C.
C.

"thicc" is just a ploy to legitimize obesity, there is nothing attractive about being fat

attractiveness is subjective bucko

Genuine thicc women are goddesses, although I will concede that there a ton of fat girls and skinny girls who got ass shots and implants who are fucking up the game by claiming to be thicc.
>Stefania Ferraro

M I L C C

>liking ugly dykes
kys

what the fuck are you talking about shes hot as fuck

Are you autistic? Why are you using the word "bucko"?

I would love to see the women you're fucking if this is your definition of ugly

you don't go out much do you

any women who doesnt look like a man. aka her.

"""""she"""""

No, you are a literal faggot.

these people are playing at my friend's party recently and I accidentally told them they sound like a shit burgerband based off their name not knowing it was them!!

you're literally just saying that because she has short hair? i thought we already got past this shit in the 20's lol.

>short hair

where did you get that? she has a man face. end of story fag. go jerk off in a grimes thread.

Drooling at the girl on the right

short hair on women is just unflattering in the same sense that mohawks look fucking ugly on everyone. And women know this and deliberately make themselves uglier by getting stupid haircuts. By doing literally nothing and refraining from getting the stupid haircut, the woman would be much more attractive

many men also do stupid shit to deliberately make themselves uglier, and that behavior is also embarrassing

>find thicc, plump short girl pictures hot
>in person can only get hard / actively pursue and hook up with skinny tall girls and thicc disgusts me

any1 know this feel. I think it's an insecurity thing

Ok well hold up now Stefania is better looking than this jew nose, old round face looking bitch.

androgynous girls can do buzz cut well. but short hair - like that undercut thing scarlette johansson had awhile back - is fucking ugly

tldr you're secretly autistic or have never been with a woman

>ywn be that chipmunk

>her
>attractive

>im mentally retarded for acknowledging guys evolved for thousands of years to be attracted to women with long hair as a sign of fertility

great argument fagtron, now go back to jerking it to chicks that look like dudes

Probably Angel Olsen, or Mitski

>long hair as a sign of fertility
not true at all

interesting question but thats not the answer

>evolution
>real

didn't know reddit was browsing. can you post more epic bill nye and le science negro memes? THE NARWHAL BACONS AT MIDNIGHT!

>not believing in evolution out of pure contrarianism because reddit and the mainstream believe in it

this is peak irony

>thinking a fat dyke is attractive and not a real woman
die

>real woman

hi Sup Forums.

beta bux alpha fux :^)

I love short hair on women.

why does it matter when youre not fucking them?

Girls are nice to look at and talk to

>Having a narrow-minded view of what constitues beauty
>Beauty standards changs all the fucking time in history
Shut up everybody

Mitski's terrible skin ruins her for me

>lying to your dick

I bet the next thing you'll say is "feminine penises are cool"

Ok; short hair on women is aesthetically pleasing to me.

Who is she (on the rite)

I mildly enjoyed girlpool before but now I'm much, much more invested

Mitski is a qt but I wouldn't say she's big or thick at all. Olsen is though, undeniably.

I'm not really that into the thicc thirst meme honestly. I think slightly boyish girls are really cute and kind of less intimidating/foreign to me.

>implying they aren't

yes

She Does an amazing Zaria cosplay

dan nicky your bobby s

wew

she is hot i would fuck her ass so badly

Lavren :3

That's fat tho
This is thicc

Regina is bae

kill urself

brehs...

youtu.be/Pr2um9KXkgQ

holy jesus christ, that's what the singer looks like?

I know, right? She's thicc as fucccc

Nicki Minaj obviously

Marina Diamandis used to be pretty thick before she went skeleton.

thicc

Actually, being attractive is a cultural convention as we, humans, are both genetically attracted to people (not subjective, instinctive) as well as conditioned to find certain things attractive at varying levels and degrees (not subjective, inherent via instruction) while also being presented with conventional rules for being considered attractive (objective).
So, you're an idiot. Don't use words you don't understand.

He's not wrong if he means being attracted is a purely subjective event. No experience is objective.

>no experience is objective
Both objective and subjective strictly refer to ways of engaging with an [object]. Why are you trying to correct me when you don't know what you're talking about?

No they don't strictly refer to that.

t. professor of phenomenology

I did my dissertation on husserl, love phenomenology - needs more music around it.

t. shitposter who can't get his head around 500 year old philosophies

poor thicc chicks having to play guitar so low

I wasn't angry, you were just wrong - not a big deal, you just have a very small concept of subjectivity and objectivity.

Husserl is impressive, it's very dense reading - i never got on board with it.

I know, i never plan on reading it or anything like it again. the head of my uni department was Matthew Ratcliffe who you might have heard of, he's a bit philosopher now.

Except you're wrong, not me. You clearly misread your Heidegger essays which he later openly admitted were all bullshit anyway.
Also, no one said you were angry, you also misread my posts. You clearly like to embellish things you're reading since you've now twice insisted that things that were never written have been written. That's pretty scary, being so delusional isn't good.

*big - and phenomenologuist

Heidegger later wrote that parts of his work were confused, never anything along the lines of his entire work. It was just as well because the small areas that were most confused were those exact ones that he later disowned.

I haven't posited anything you didn't say - i just said you have an overly restrictive and unformed understanding of the difference between subjective and objective. You likely never studied it, which is fine but you should restrain yourself from lecturing on it.

I know of him but have never actually read anything, I have a psychiatrist friend who said that Feelings of Being was really informative. I should read it one day but im being lazy lately.

I think it's really impressive that it takes you ten minutes to force a formal sentence to give yourself the perception of being intellectual, but just because you sat two lectures on a fringe philosophy that is based in Kant's garbage and largely unpopular theories is hardly basis for considering yourself some sort of universal expert of the classification of the ways in which a work can be viewed.

Objects and subjects are their philosophical theory, you likely never studied it which is fine, but you should refrain from lecturing on it - and you should maybe learn to form sentences properly too if you insist on pretending to be a lecturer on Sup Forums.

Im cooking lunch, sorry that i won't give you my immediate attention.

It's telling that you only point to Kant's classification, which is restrictive and basic, much like your understanding of it.

I'm honestly not having a go, there is much more interesting philosophy out there on the matter and please go and read it, its fascinating.

Also trust me, becoming a lecturer isn't some mighty boast - i fell into academia out of uni really and just stuck with it.

>I'm honestly not having a go
The fact that you consider a discussion to be a heated argument is a pretty strong indicator that you have never had a proper discussion before. You're perceiving aggression where there's a disagreement which shows that you are dead set on not comprehending that you are misguided and substituting the likelihood of your being mistaken with the notion that I'm an aggressive shit-spouter which is means you're impossible to actually converse with.

I'm not at all of the mindset that a lecturer is an impressive job title, I have peers who are lecturers and few of them are even close close to being experts on anything. I think you should take your own advice and drop out of your tunnel-vision take on philosophy. I'm not arsed dealing with you either way, enjoy having a lapsed understanding of philosophical terminology, I'm going to have a shower.

>I'm going to have a shower.
This is a text equivalent of the "I don't care" yawn.

Pretty sure that
>I'm not arsed dealing with you
Is a little more indicative of that Mr Alleged Intellectual. That's guy was spot on when he said you project onto text and don't read properly.
I hope your imaginary students enjoy having a lecturer who lurks in fat girl fap threads.

>Not using the guitar as a boob rest

I'm not that dude. Just a random observer who got a good laugh.

OG dude back from my shower. Glad you enjoyed the show :^)

not really a musician, but......

and what was their response???

Is that what happens when she moves?

10/10 board

I really really like this thread.

she sure does love her E chords

it's part of the africanization of the west. male children are being brainwashed into wanting to eat fat disgusting asses.

She got everything, boys