>they ditched me to go watch a movie
>parents didn't call me
>brother and sister didn't call me
>tfw my parents never threw me a party as a kid
>tfw friends don't want to hang out with me on my birthday as an adult
>tfw I will never know what it's like to have a birthday party with friends

I just want to cry and end my life right now, Sup Forums

at least ur family doesn't try and kill u

Parents never did shit for me. Neither did my siblings. Never had birthdays. Couldn't afford them due to daddies drug problem.

I grew up, got a job and treated myself good.

>browse /k/ all day and go to the range every weekend

I'm happy with my life, why aren't you?

Happy late birthday ano

It's a birthday, who cares? Nothing special about being one year older, everyone has a birthday, what makes yours special? Just be glad you have friends, unlike some of these basment dwelling NEETs, and you still have your parents, etc. etc.

maybe you're an asshole.

you should get the message and change.

You have us, user

I don't think friends would ditch someone to go watch a movie

Happy birthday, bud, hope something good happens for you

Sure they would, people are fickle and lose/gain interests as fast as any other animal does. OP peobably had some lame ass "party" planned, and when some one said, "hey movie instead?" it was a simple decision.

Happy Birthday user, fuck everyone else.
-user from New York

you stupid nigga, i never had a birthday party and who the fuck needs friends!? friends cause trouble, a friend was the reason i got drunk a month ago and rek'd my car, fuck friends, im better off doing my own thing, and so are you

happy birthday

>tfw my birthday is over

Its just another day bro. Another year we have been on this small rock rotating a giant ball of plasma. It is all artificial meaning. Find something worth celebrating, find something worth being proud of.

>Caring about your birthday
Are you fucking 12? After 21, there is literally nothing to celebrate

>Friends, parents, siblings
Nobody cares about YOUR day. Stop relying on people to make you happy. Be a fucking adult and pursue what makes you happy, not waiting on people to make you happy.

>all of these negative vibes

Why can't you all just wish OP a happy birthday? I hope all of you fuckers spend every future birthday alone and miserable

happy late birthday op

yfw they ask for you on their deathbeds

>complaining because no one went out of their way for you

grow up

Anyone know where exactly to cut to bleed out fastest?

I would've hung out with you, hell I'd have bought you a beer.

Fuck your people

thigh fat for results

Man, fuck your friends. You don't need them or your parents to give you happiness. You want happiness, you go out and get it your damn self and let your friends know that they can just go fuck themselves.

Not both sides of neck?

If you consider calling someone to wish them a happy birthday, "going out of your way", you don't deserve friends. If you make plans to hang out with someoneand, on their birthday, no less, then ditch them to do something you can do literally any other day, you deserve to be alone.