So Sup Forums i have been talking with a girl and we have hung out a few times and we have grown very close she has...

So Sup Forums i have been talking with a girl and we have hung out a few times and we have grown very close she has said before that she "cares for me". but the problem is she has a boyfriend what do i do Sup Forums?

bump

bump!

bump2

Get out of that situation.She has a boyfriend, and she can use you to get some attention when her bf won't dance to her tune and give her the ass-kissing that she wants.

Ru mgtow user?

been in the same situation, dont look at her as someone you could possibly date cause she's just using you for when her boyfriend doesnt give her what she wants. you can keep her as a friend but dont expect a relationship with her because you'll only be lead to disappointment later on.

Even if you get her she will just cheat on you.she "cared for him " once as well look how that turned out.

we have known each other for along while. and we have kissed b4 but never screwed.

No, most of those guys hate women because they fucked up in previous relationships, and got played.And they don't want to take the blame, so they blame the chicks that used their assets better than them. I don't hate them, but I'm a realist.
Still, if the chick found you better than her current bf, you would've become the current one.But you're only the guy that she cares about.You want a relationship with her, she doesn't.Time to get away.

>Be me, 19 yo college freshman
>This girl is in my speech class
>She's cute but I don't really think much of her
>Group speech comes up and I get her to be in my group
>We exchange numbers and start texting
>About speech first, but then general conversation
>We start hanging out for our speech practices, the just for fun
>Start liking her
>She has a bf though and I have a gf
>She acts flirty often and I think maybe she likes me too
>But I shrug it off bc she has a bf
>One night she, I, and our new group of friends is in the library
>All having a debate about how girls are never direct with their feelings
>Leave library
>Get a text: "Can I ask you something"
>"We had this huge debate tonight, and I just wanted to say that I do like you"
>Fuckyes.jpg
>"I like you too tbh youre awesome"
>She says we shouldnt make any rash decisions and just see how it goes
>Break up with my needy, psycho gf a week later
>Partially bc I found out girl likes me
>Fast forward to winter break
>She calls me every night after she hangs with bf
>Even calls me NYE crying about how her bf had called her a whore
>(He's a massive asshole. Cheats on her constantly)
>Fast forward again to early Feb.
>She writes me a letter
>Talks about how I'm not like any other guy she's met
>Thinks about kissing me, if her parents would like me, etc.
>MFW
>Never been so happy
>I write her a letter in response the next week
>She acts kinda weird about it, not how I thought she would at all
>Ohwell.png
>FF again, flirting continues
>Roommate and I spend night in her dorm room
>Sleep on air mattress
>She texts me a few days later
> "Wouldnt have cared if you weren't on the mattress"
>Oh hell yeah
>FF again to our spring break
>Still calls me every day and seems into me
>FF to the next week
>Her BF is on spring break
>She is distant all week. I don't see her
>Was scared her BF would drive up to school
>Texts me after break
> "I just wanna talk about us. Because Im with BF and I want to be friends"

its cuck or be cuck'd OP, your choice

bruh im in a somewhat similar situation right now
whatever you do, don't count on anything panning out for you with this girl
you can keep being friends or whatever, but i strongly advise you to bury any feelings you develop real fucking quick and look for other girls
you'll only die slowly if you don't

this.

it's exactly what i should have done with my situation but i didnt and got really fucked over because of it

Optimal solution as an outsider that has been there and done that in many different circumstances: Declare your intentions. Don't fuck around. Literally tell a woman that you want to be with her in a way that doesn't lose face. Explicitly tell her you're not looking to be a side piece, unless you are, then fuck you. If she actually wants your dick, she'll jump ship without anywhere near as drama.

she has admitted that she likes me i have 2 her.

Yeah, she likes you, but she likes someone else better.

You honestly have no one to blame but yourself. She put the moves on, and was very direct. But she's still a girl, and still wants to be dominated. Unfortunately you playing beta Mr. Indecisive fucked you. You should have pursued a relationship, and fucked her absolute brains out first chance you got.

>Think she just means scale it back
>Oh well
>I begin to be insecure about her feelings for me
>But she still is flirty
>Constantly teases me saying things like "oh me and your friend who I'll never meet are totes gonna bang" with a grin
>Clearly tries to make me jelly
>FF to day before summer
>"I guess I was vague when I texted you before, I don't like you anymore"
>WHAT THE FUCK
>I ask why
>"We just click more as friends in my eyes"
>ARE YOU KIDDING
>Spiral
>Speak to her sparingly
>Then don't speak to her for like 2 weeks
>She texts me "I heard your bro enlisted in army, tell him congrats. great thing for our country"
>Lel wtf
>So salty I hadn't texted her
>"Oh thanks I'll tell him"
>"yeah I know you hate me so we don't have to continue this convo"
>"Eh I don't hate you really"
>Say I'm tired of how shitty things got between us and want it to go normal again
>"Me too"
>FF to now
>We talk on phone almost every day
>My feelings are still there
>I can't bring myself to hate her
>I also want to believe she has feelings to
>After all, how the fuck can someone lose feelings in like a fucking week??
>So confused

Any advice anons?

am same dude. chick said she could see herself marrying me.
tried to make it work with me for a bit, but couldn't bring herself to do it.
feeling really fucking hurt and confused cuz she is dating best friend, who i fucking hate now
my whole social life is in danger of collapse

don't count on it user. don't wait. find other girls.

it's not hard to see, you shouldn't count on her for a relationship.
go find more grills

Because you fucked up originally, you completely already lost your chance. Once a girl loses those feelings of attraction, it's over. You'll never be anything more than a friend. Plenty of girls flirt with most guys, that's just how it is. She's already made it obvious you lost your chance with her, time to move on and stop stringing yourself along.

I just don't understand how I fucked up. She has a boyfriend. Even when she was direct with me she made it clear she was not just gonna leave her boyfriend. I told her directly that I wanted to be with her, whenever that would be. Nothing indecisive about that

should have gave her the ultimatum bruh
if you say whenever then shes like k cool i have backup
congratulations, you played yourself

I really don't get why we're having all this talk, men and women can decide pretty damn fast if they want to date another person.So why do some people have this crazy idea that they met the most indecisive person to ever walk this earth? If she's in a relationship and she doesn't dump the guy when you make it clear that you want to be with her, you're just wasting your time.

this is a wise guy, I'd listen to his advice, OP

he's prbly right.

>you'll only die slowly if you don't
Jesus christ, truer words have never been spoken

Acknowledge you're just a friend you fucking fag. Unless you can beat her boyfriend in a fight

You accept that she has a boyfriend, man the fuck up, go down to the bar and pick a girl up. You grew up close? Big whoop. She cares for you? You want some disloyal hoe? Get it through your head and move on. Is this even a fucking question you beta?

are you a man or a cuck?

Just fuck her Jesus Christ, your gf was retarded anyway (like you said) so she probably did you a favor, so just finally ask her what the fuck this is about and fuck her brains out.

>implying anyone over the age of 13 finds filthy frank enjoyable

i posted it for the meme

fuck off

FRIEND ZONE
Either accept friendship as a beta or break contact.

Summerfag detected.

wow

You stop talking to her you fucking faggot.

i feel for you user

bump

Fuck you, because of you some user will come and cry in a Feels thread.

>Muh girl of my life
>I just miss her
>FUCKING CHAD

Stop worshipping one human being like she's a fucking goddess, because she's not. Her feces stinks just as much as yours. You're as bad as those fuckwits obsessed with Hillary, Bernie, and Trump, because other people run their lives. Other people don't run your life or define your happiness, fucker. People come, people go. Don't put anyone else above another, but always put yourself first.

>she's a fucking goddess, because she's not.
YES SHE IS. >:{

You need to know yourself before you can effectively invest, but can you truly locate a self from an inside perspective? To some extent, your details must be gathered from the reflections and shadows you cast. Wisdom pursued in solitude is only effective in solitude. Platitudes, aphorisms, and "advice" like yours are worthless.

I've been in that situation...no wait...worse, cause she was married.
Listen to me OP...RUN AWAY!, RUN AWAY OR YOU'LL GET A BIG BIG HOLE IN YOUR GODAMN SOUL.
Be wise buddy. Get out of there right now.

bump

>i'll just make up a bunch of assumptions about this user and project them onto them, since he's apparently a loner and derives this philosophy from being alone

Who says you need to know yourself to effectively invest? You? And who are you, exactly? Are you the almighty seer and purveyor of the one truth of humanity? Or do you understand that everyone lives in their own self-contained worlds, and that one solution does not necessarily solve the entire problem for another, including yours? Of course not, otherwise you wouldn't have responded that way.

kek

>self-contained worlds
Nigga, your actions influence the world we're all a part of. You're not an island.

I say nothing at all with as many words as possible and you're on the defensive.

And yet, it's not about how his actions influence the world, it's about how he, as a singular human being, is going to rationalize and deal with this personal problem.

False hope.

>you're not an island

Damn, frank as a hot dog and the point still escapes some people. Going to have to be less exact with my word salad next time.