what's everybody drinkin' today?
.....dammit..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZpxaiNV_sM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hope your liver fails soon you filthy degenerate

13337 checkt

So how about that fake booty call?

Go to a pub if you want to make friends mate. sage.

know what, I'm fuckin' blue-balled by biology, so choke on a cock, can ya?

Have a nice evening friends

dasani

im so fucking bored

Finnish air forces.

Ain't buyin it. Being on the rag is still good to go for a dicking.

Deep bucket here I'm going to bed hope you have fun bro

know what, I don't care if I gotta do the sheets and get ketchup-kocked, I'm going over there and fucking her brains out, because I love her so goddamn much.. sorry folks, cutting the thread off here

you didn't have to announce that, just fucking go do it, jesus.

Oh that's right, she doesn't exist.

Oh shit morning bro, have a tune from 8star. You keeping it up pretty long man, you need my patented hangover cure? Heres the tune, my cure in the next reply.

youtube.com/watch?v=JZpxaiNV_sM

Do you always wear dark shades by yourself in a deem lighted room?

what the fuck?

Yep nailed it....OP is full of shit..He's not even leaving the house...Pretty sad you have to pretend.

Dont cut us off bro, 8star here, fuck the bitch on the rag, I regular fucked my old gf when she was on the rag, never was all that great. Lets just listen to tunes bro. You know I'm good for a few. Nevermind, go get pussy man, I aint gonna try to mess with a dude and some pussy. Go fucking tap that cherry juice spitoon.

Yea, I bet its not even real beer. Its fucking apple juice.

He is playing us like a damn fiddle.

who are you and why do I see you so often.

I don't drink so I often avoid these threads.

The medal, it's from Finnish air forces or any other branch of the Finnish military from WW2.
The colours and insignia point that out.

A while ago a lonely autist (pictured in OP) made a thread. Now an even lonelier even more autistic autist pretends to be that person with saved images.

what do you mean? this is from the german army

Gonna go fuck her brains out..Translation = He's gonna go open a 2 litre of Mountain Dew and log into his level 700 character in Diablo. He's also still creeping the thread but he can't respond now because he pretended he left to go to the girl that doesn't exist.

lol.

Did I go to the grand opening of a store you opened on the lower east that went under recently? I'm assuming because of the upcoming fda regulations. Everyone was drinking vodka out of glass skulls ND shit. Not gonna say the name of the store for your privacy if it is you

Sorry mixed that one in my Nemiroff rant, that was actually the mother's cross medal given by the 3rd reich, same colours as most of the Finnish army medals and the 90 degree swastika.

also looks Finnish to me.

i mean yeah the finns uses similar metals but this one is the german mother metal

lmaoooo virgin lying

69 speaks the truth

This
Kekd

triple h

who is this imposter? Y'all got sucked in fools, can't you see the different posting styles and comments?
LOL, too bad there is no ID anymore