What does Sup Forums think of the following artists?

What does Sup Forums think of the following artists?

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe

that is one handsome cet

bit entry level but most of them are good

how much does a cet like that go for

>Top Tier That Everyone Should Listen To
Boredoms
Coil
Throbbing Gristle
Einstürzende Neubauten
Moondog
John Cage
Captain Beefheart
Karlheinz Stockhausen
Henry Flynt
Robbie Basho
Sun Ra
Pärson Sound
The Dead C
Comus
Cromagnon

Most of the others have some great albums but they aren't nearly as consistent

Also, how the fuck is Xenakis not in there? What kind of shit taste does this board have?

Captain Beefheart is annoying. Steve Vai, Napolean Murphy Brock, Whathisface Bozzio and pretty much everyone else associated with Zappa are the shit.

Kill me, Pete

Looking at that list reminds me of college when I was a sperglord.

I completely forgot about Thinking Fellers Union Local 282 and Sun City Girls.

Now I listen to Rihanna and Carly Rae Jepsen.

No I'm not kidding.

>not Judy Henske & Jerry Yester
Stay plebeian

Regress and progress
regress and progress

Avant-teens either grow into poptimists or classical elitists, no exceptions.

how does it feel to be a pleb

I enjoy a lot of these artists. As long as you're not some self righteous avantkiddie then there is nothing wrong with enjoying these.

you tell us

pleb pleb plebyour a pleb

hurr

you tell us

>poptimism
>current year

you tell us

what if i listen to all that music still, and carly rae jepsen, and franz schubert?

than you're a pleb lol

Then I would like to go on a date with you

then congratulations you like music and you're probably a grown adult.

the implication is that by listening to pop you managed to stop being a sperglord.

you didn't, you just became a wagecuck who doesn't have any more time to get blazed and listen to coil.

all you want anymore is the instant gratification of ultra compressed production, hooks and female vocals.

one type of music isn't superior to the other, they were both examples of mindless consumption on our part.

maybe you're happier now that you have a job on the off chance that a woman lets your cock anywhere near her.

you're still an autist

Kill me, Pete

you don't know me but i'm more than willing to smashing every fucking tooth in your mouth.

you tell us

sorry m8, I was just messin with ya

kill me, pete

fucking pleb

>no hotline miami OST

fuck off, randy

kill me, pete

yo what's up with that cat

Kill, me pete

Entry level shit but something everyone must go through before they start listening to real music.

all garbage

Kill me Pete