Cristiano Ronaldo has donated his Euro 2016 bonus of €265k to a children's cancer charity

Cristiano Ronaldo has donated his Euro 2016 bonus of €265k to a children's cancer charity

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/sport/football/save-the-children-confirm-cristiano-ronaldo-didnt-donate-5m-to-nepal-relief-efforts-10250301.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KLMEzk-NK9s
youtube.com/watch?v=W2TNmhyamCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Messi still doesn't pay his taxes
>Sup Forums still hates the tsuu-man

wtf i like ronaldo know

It's actually €275k

So? Messi donated millions to Belize...

Based

Well done Tsu

Proud of you, as per usual

Literally Are Guy

Taxation is theft

Because he wants his image to be good as possible because he wants to win the Ballon D'or.

What a great guy. He's humble, nice and a great role model. I dunno why people hate him.

isn't that just pocket money for him

messifags on suicide watch

People hate him on Sup Forums because normies like him.

Because he often acts like a faggot.

Still more than what most people give, even relatively speaking

inb4 it's another lie as usual
standard.co.uk/sport/football/save-the-children-confirm-cristiano-ronaldo-didnt-donate-5m-to-nepal-relief-efforts-10250301.html

I just noticed there's a CR7 shop in Helsinki. I'll go buy something from there now.

wtf I hate Ronaldo now

>doesn't even play the final
>carries the trophy home on the plane

Was Eder even allowed to touch it?

That pic is awesome on so many levels.

look a TSUUU!

I would _____ that moth

do you guys think he has a euro cup pillow at home?

can someone shoop in messis crying face in place of the trophy?

>Cristiano Ronaldo donation of his Euro 2016 bonus has inspired Lionel Messi to also donate his Copa America Centenario bonus to a charity located in Panama - BBC Sports

>he donated his weekly salary (actually less)
wooow such heart

ronaldo has great hair 2bh

>please like me

When was the last time you donated €100 to charity?

i would never donate my weekly salary desu

so he shouldn't have a good image to prevent that perception of yours! what a selfish guy

because your weekly salary isn't 300 000

>scamrity

More than I'd be willing to do.

>the state of /spee/

outstanding.

This.

People on Sup Forums most likely require their weekly salary more than cristiano in order to sustain their life style.

Well do you donate more than your weekly salary?

The Fuck is wrong with wine of you niggas. If he donates less than that I'd still give him props. It's not about the money, it's about the gesture. 275k can go a long way for some charities, granted it's a proper charity and not one of those scamming shits, like women's breast cancer awareness one.

Americuck detected.

wot?

>get 300 000 a week
>hire someone to manage my money/ learn how to make it multiply
>become billionaire
>donate discreetly because I do it for the cause and not the fame

instead
>get 300 000k a week
>get bonus 300 000k for doing nothing
>donate that extra bonus money to appear a hero and win golden ball
>make sure everyone knows

How can Missi even compete?

he cant

>not playing
>get trophy

really makes you think

Don't most players donate their national team bonuses to charity, anyway? At least most of the ones in Western Europe.

>donate secretly
Wtf, almost anything Ronaldo does will get publicized, especially donating to charity unless he pays them extra to keep it on the hush hush which wouldn't even make any sense...

I wanna hear you say that when you need to make an urgent unexpected surgery

he probably felt bad he didn't win it and just sat on the bench

Although I agree it's through taxation that politicians steal all the money to themselves

reminder

Ronaldo: youtube.com/watch?v=KLMEzk-NK9s

Messi: youtube.com/watch?v=W2TNmhyamCQ

260k to him is like 20 dollars to us, its no big deal. it would be worth posting if he donated 2 million.

making sure everyone knows is a part of multiplying his fortune

wtf i love moths now

Reminder when the fan invaded in the Portugal game in the Euros, Ronaldo reacted like he saw a moth and evaded him, meanwhile the GOAT hugs and embraces his loyal followers

>penaldo
>humble

He's the biggest bitch ever on the field. Doesn't matter how he acts off it. The guy has no sense of sportmanship and literally screams at his teammates for not passing to him even if they are alone on an open goal.

nice bullshit there. i'm pretty sure it's not complicated to donate anonymously

yeah like a tiny bit

can someone explain why messifags are so salty? why still butt hurt? can you not accept the fact that messi fucked up his penalty in the final? or was it the argentinian mafia that didn't want him to get a cup so they threatened him. motive? to retain maradona's legacy since he's religiously loved by the argentina population.

etiher that or messi just didn't have the luck. ronaldo fucking did it with portugal against stacked french team

just stop being so damn salty the numbers don't lie. 1 compared to 0. ronaldo is the goat until messi can equal him and get an international title that's it.

p.s. easy argentina groups from rigged draws (hot/cold balls) and messi still can't live up to his systembabby duties top fucking kek

>system babby
>makes it to a world cup final without any barcelona player except for mascherano
>meanwhile ronaldo can't even get out of groups stage
>in his only international success, he sat watching from the bench

penaldo fags are fucking pathetic :^)

>ronaldo fucking did it with portugal against stacked french team
>ronaldo fucking did it
>ronaldo fucking watched it

ftfy

kek i came to this board for the euros and it's the same canadian poster every time i bet
he should just get a trip so we can all put him on ignore list
last time he even said Messi only has 1 champions league

pretty cheap price for a counterfeit positive reputation.

>€265k

you now realize Ronaldo makes €350k per week

let me just donate $5 to the mcdonalds charity while I order my burger, maybe i'll get some publicity

Do you only make 7 dollars a week?

The asshurt ronaldo brings is astonishing. I hope he has many fruitful years ahead of him.

you seem upset

>image.jpg
so hows summer? :^)

daily reminder that ronaldo was involved in 6/9 portugal goals ( 6/8 while he was playing)

kek

what "life style"? arguing endlessly and fapping to lolis?
most of the pepole on here are fat teenagers that don't leave their moms house. they have no life. if they could control their impulses and spend a little less money on food and vidya they'd have enough left over to donate.

Socialized healthcares lines are super long and people have bled out waiting for surgeries.

USA best healthcare in the world. Look it up. Prices are inflated because of government intervention and obamacare.

yea but if you're 45 and have a medical history in the US you are grade A fucked and treated like a rodent, at least in Europe you are still a human being.

>People unironically thinking this is for the ballon dor

lol seriously... what planet are you living on? there is no possible way he is not winning it after the CL and Euro in the same year, if you really think otherwise prepare to disappointed come the new year

sherlock plz... thats not me.

he came to the game ready to fuck shit up before he was injured he equaled platini are u going to deny the record he equaled now? i wish you guys would write messi a fan letter, ask him to stop eating pizza before final games of tournaments otherewise he keeps choking on the crusts

Athletes who get paid a fraction of what he does do this all the time, who gives a shit

>The equivalent of about 50 cents to him

So generous

I dont have cancer so I dont care 2bh. Fuck Penaldo

and people will still hate this man

Definitely not gay

Unrealistic to expect someone who really needs all their paycheck to donate as high of a percentage as CR can, but I still kek'd.

Private insurances still exist in Europe you know...

Wealthy people are usually privately insured here, but still have to pay their share so poor people can afford medical services as well (obviously not in the same quality, but better than nothing)

You guys need to stop getting cucked by the pharma industry.

It's called not being a retard and saving some money. Not to mention charity exists when people get down on their luck. Ie fat as fatasses and smokers would have to solve their own problems, while people with an unexpected disease, condition or accident would be the first to receive charity. All this next to being able to pay with your own money you saved by not paying taxes to thieves.

Messi is top lad, even more so because of this.

Ronaldo is a great person off the pitch.

Retards just see the show on match day and are too stupid to understand the difference.

You need to stop getting cucked by the government. The reason private insurance is so fucking expensive is because they have to compete with maffia rule subsidized by tax paying cuckolds.

Same shit with public schooling, which made private schooling near-impossible to profit in.

Same shit with charity (higher taxes means charity goes down)

Same shit with media

Same shit with freedom of expression

I could go on, but taxation remains theft no matter which way you want to spin it.

Go Messi, cuckolds.

>American
>Ronaldo fanboy
>anime faggot
Everything all lines up.

whatever helps him sleep at night I suppose

Their bonus was only 265k?

>Same shit with public schooling, which made private schooling near-impossible to profit in.

Good.
That way you don't need to pay for your education to become someone like in the US

Over here, graduating from a public university gives you all the chances in life.

In the US, you need to get cucked by private universites if you want to become someone and take gigantic loans in order to finance your studies, which don't even guarantee you a good job afterwards.

>Same shit with charity (higher taxes means charity goes down)

So?
The government takes care of poor people, why would we need additional charity?

>Same shit with media

Agreed.
I'm against state owned media as well (although it does have some minor advantages sometimes, like commercial-free movies, shows etc.)

>Same shit with freedom of expression

wut

This has nothing to do with this topic.

Taxes are needed and - if on a reasonable level - profitable for the entire society.
Go to Somalia if you don't want them.

why are you even still alive

am actually living with a roommate and smoke weed all day and never leave the house but for work. I think the depression isnt getting better

Knackers deep in Cris Jnr's anus usually.

Probably lies.

He doesn't deserve it though.

start doung stuff outdoors man

I did the math on this already, that is the equivalent of someone on an average salary donating about €75

*maths

if anything image.jpg means he's on mobile.

and the shame is on the oldfag really...

I don't see anything wrong with any of those things.

Gay bastard.

Jimmy Savile, much! Be nobbing his dead mam next.