What's Sup Forums shooting tonight?

What's Sup Forums shooting tonight?

Pic related, oxycodone over here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=232WghDdJJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time stamp

Former drug addict here. Might wanna stop it while you can brush. But don't listen to me just keep main lining oxys.

This is again an invalid reason we both know there are multiple safeguards to stop this from happening other than my natural reluctance to do drugs and the overwhelming financial cost of procuring drugs and also how difficult it would be for a square like me to get hooked up...

just smoking weed tonight

Too late bro, I'm a heroin/all opiates addict.. been that way ten years.

Fine I won't smoke weed. I literally only ever did it once at that one party. It was barely even an experience I toked it twice. That's it. I'm fucking done explaining this shit to do. I won't take part in your stalling technique. Help me or fuck off.

It's not to late man I thought the same thing and I've been clean for 3 years now. Only thing stopping you is you.

some percs, O and weed

Here's why Asians will conquer the world and are the master race (by Euraberican self-destruction):

1) They invented everything we have from rockets to paper to forks to wheels to writing (which Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering blows German bullshit out the water.

2)They have barely committed any atrocities like Europe.

China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure in Africa employing Africans instead of giving them bibles and taking their food and diamonds and not unnecessarily bombing the shit out of the middle east.

The Chinese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet), until Euraberica began mettling in the East with failed proxy wars.

The Japanese were beyond honorable in how they treated their conquered subjects and paid them for their labor until they friended Germany in ww2.

The East never unnecessary ravaged the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain in all Latin America or USA in middle east and natives.

3) they all cooperate; during natural disaster everyone works together to make sure everyone lives; there's no Jews to price gouge, no pigskin cacas and niggers to steal your shit.

4) their marriage and infidelity rate are far lower than Euraberica, whose lifestyles cause middle age men to commit suicide and die poor. Their music and real tv isn't half as depraved as ours,

Where we laugh at things like tosh.o's 'black dildo fight' where young boys get raped and In others get killed.

5) Life in Asia is just like in anime I know because I've been to China

6) they actually get shit done instead of working 1/2 hr a day like Euraberica

7) they have the highest iq's and lowest crime rate. Their literature doesn't glorify niggerdom (street murders, crying like a pathetic bitch due to destiny, wallowing in sorrow - respectively, Shakespeare oedipus n poetry) I'm not racist I'm honest

Here you go faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=232WghDdJJE
just stop

Not shooting but LSD here.

my school

God I love drugs

You fags jelly mad?

ive never done heavy drugs.
only coke once and.. i was young. ended up jogging all the way home and generally not remembering it.
but ive been on percs before. stopped a bit ago but heard heroin is alot like that just better.
worth a shot?

What you got there Son?

all dem pills..
yes

you'd have to be stupid to start

Was that one of the ones with a V on it? I like them better than the Ms

yes, also fucking HOW? No doctor in my entire state prescribes those out anymore

not worth that first time feeling even?

Bonbons are for eating senpai!

don't worry. No one will ever offer you any

30mg oxycodone ir, 60mg morphine er, somas 30mg, and some Valium 10s

A garbage muscle relaxer. Kiddie cant find real drugs. Smh

Yea same here dude I am dabbed the fuck out. Like I am so high that my pitch black dark room looks bright.

Mail this poor faggot a couple blues pls

nothing because I'm not a fucking loser.

What you on right now, or what you popping tonight? Or do you just sell?

i've only ever taken them orally. describe what its like to shoot them

Meh, I got connects, that's not even half, but next month the morphine is going buh bye, changing to Oxymorphone 40mg

Nothing because I'm not a fucking junkie piece of shit.

HEYO sober addicts roll call

Please tell me you at least do cold shots OP

are you in america?

Wow son learn to identify drugs

>Dirty bed, clothes hangers on floor, no proper storage for pills.
Yup you're winning alright.

Um no proper storage?? Obviously I took them out of the bottle for the pic. Do you into logical thinking?

awesome wish i had dabs

Life will never be the same

I am op, I shoot these, well the morphine and oxy. I don't really take the somas or vals

clean your room Billy.

Yes, duh. What other country over prescribes opiates

well clearly it will eventually kill you.
you overestimate the value of my life.
i have nothing to live for. i just figured why not enjoy dying a litter bit faster as opposed to despise dying slowly

Thank fucking god.
Soma is bullshit
And Valium is waiting for OD with OXY

> Be me
> Hurt back doing hard physical labor
> Had a job that had good insurance
> Got legitimate scripts for Oxy for back pain
> Lost that good job because life is shit
> Don't have insurance anymore
> Lost last good job that offered great insurance because of Oxy
> Broke, jobless, can't afford full price for pills, back still hurts
> Rather smoke weed for pain anyways
> Live in Republican state that doesn't like legal drugs
FML...

Honey, even death is better than where you'll go once you start.

Heroin is a horrid prison, blissful. And the best feeling ever. But the addiction prison sucks

canada

lean

death is the ultimate end game anyways.
describe this "best feeling ever" please.
addiction is manageable
not getting caught is the idea

The only thing you'll do if you shoot lean is blow up your arm nigger

sounds hot

>nigger
>clearly fucking white

Fuck you worthless piece of shit.
Weed is the only respectable recreational drug.

Nig.rar listen to me, that's what I'm saying. Shoot yourself in the head before you take up heroin.
It's honestly less painful

You're so ignorant, user

Matw why woukd you want to main line that shit? Ita full of fillers and other bullshit that is not pure oxy. Those of which probably, when ingested, never get absorbed by the epithelial cells whicj then travel to the blood stream. But youre shooting it all up..good job and good bye
Probably die of heart disease or liver disfunction but its not like you care im sure so im not really sure why im even bothering

I don't shoot up. But I tried molly for the first time tonight, still rolling in fact.

Pure shot of the coating of a pill nice man go get high on that rofl

It's indescribable, you have to experience it. If you ever taken percocet or Lortabs. Imagine that times 10k and instantly when you pull the needle out

>Shooting blues
If youre gonna shoot Why the fuck would you pay more for shit that wont get you as high as dope? Fucking faggot cant even be a good drug addict .. Absolute pleb shit

or just don't get addicted idiot

I've done heroin numerous times over the years, I just have self control, and never got addicted faggot

Also I never shot that shit faggot

Sativa Weed (vaped)
Amsterdam mdma
And all psychedelics
Those are the only respectable drugs user

times 10k sounds like death to me. i was pretty hard into percs for a while there but i definitely knew not to overdo it. pretty low tolerance

>THIS new

Write a rap song about your lean then.
Only niggers take that shit.
Gotta get you some H, Dilly, or morphine to whiten you up boy.

Im shooting some factorio

Bingo, I want to die, and at least I'm dying happy..

Theres no comparing takin percs and blues to shooting dope .. Whole nother game .. Once u get on the needle u become addicted to shooting everything .. I started shooting coke and it was fucking amaZing but eventually ruined my life worse than dope .. Stay away from needles bro

Then just fill the needle with 20ccs of air and boom, heart attack.

was sober two years. found a stash of oxy's and now im fucked again

I ran out and I'm dope sick again.

Roxis don't have coating you dip shit, the morphines do, but you can rinse that off.

cant you smoke heroin?
ive never really looked into it or knew many people that did it.

Dat Speedball tho.

Snorting a gram of coke used to last me a night.
I moved up to shooting it and a gram would be gone in an hour.

kkk will do

Naw in all seriousness, I really rarely do it. I'll probably eventually get my hands on some morphine

youll never have the true dope experience if youve never shot up
all those receptors getting hit at once
the release, pure esctasy, truly intense bliss, better than heaven
you wont feel better in this life, no worldly pleasure comes close
but thats y the needles an addiction in itself

Can never understand people like you
I fucking love drugs and i fucking love life too and i fucking love being alive drugged and happy and i intend to live till 99 and pass away healthy in my sleep and on to the next dimension, vivid

Faggot would probably miss his vein like the shitter he is

>shooting drugs

You fucking retards.

BS, I have a retired physician next to me, and no you'd need a lot more than that.

look at this faggot

That's rough man.
I'm at 8 months myself.
Did you go to a program or do it yourself?

So what ailment do you bullshit your doctor about having or do you rly have some kind of serious injury to get those?

Also any tips on getting docs to prescribe?

I'd do it but I'm scared about fucking up my veins and getting marks on my arms.

That's the only reason I haven't shot yet. Do shit all the time

if you're a pussy.

Look at this dead motherfucker.

present.

im pretty sure there are like 4 successfully clean heroin addicts on earth. i literally know zero others in real life. all my friends are dead.

Um when it's a prescription, you don't pay shit, when you have insurance. You jobless faggot.. you're just jelly I can shoot all the oxys I want for free

Bullshit on your bullshit.
timestamp it

so its possible then?
cause i wouldnt enjoy collapsed veins im sure.

Lol yea bro, its really disgusting how feindish that shit made me .. The high is just too fucking good tho but the come down almost makes it not worth it

Sober addict here. 6 months tomorrow clean off of IV heroin. Still think about it all the fuxking time. If I wasn't getting piss tested 3x a week I'd have relapsed months ago.

I am one... and I know 2.
But yeah all my fucking friends have gone out one way or another. OD or wreck their cars.

this thread gonna change my life

>I feel yah bro

>I tore my knee up pretty good at work.
>hurts before I get out of bed.
>Now I haven't lifted in a long time.
>lifted a big beam and crush a disc in my back.

>I've no health insurance. Just turned 26.
>Been stealing hydros from my dad when he's not looking.

>feels bad.

>Wish I could just smoke weed.
>No connect and wife is antidrug.
>Having trouble stopping the hydros.
>get dopesick once a month

Yea its possible .. Its a very popular way of doing it .. Never done it myself tho, went from snorting to shooting .. Also, ive shot for years and have not collapsed a single vein .. If you know what youre doing you dont have to worry about shit like that

Do some research.
You can smoke tar easily.
China not so much. Easier to snort at that point.

>blown out veins
You lose them if you abuse them. But I used my arms for a year and a half. Rotate spots.