Why do niggers like chicken so much?

Why do niggers like chicken so much?

Cheap and tasty

This. It's cheap, tasty, and you can prepare it in many different ways.

some of their earliest and fondest childhood memories, going all the way back to when the chickens taught them how to walk

who doesnt like chicken

Why does everyone? It's fucking good. I'm white as fuck and I'll destroy some fried chicken, grits, greens, black eyed peas, dirty rice, chitlins, corn bread, watermelon, and wash that shit down with Kool Aid.

It's fucking GOOD.

Das raysis

It's because you were raised by niggers

Because it's delicious.

I was raised in the South, faggot. Go eat something gay.

4 real. anything spicy from kfc is like crack.

Seriously. This.
The only folks who don't love some fried chicken are homo vegans and faggy Californians.
Or if you've only had KFC chicken. KFC sucks.

If you don't like fried chicken you're a terrorist.

Yes in the south by niggers

I'm in Cali right now and I live me summer fried chicken. We even have Popeyes here, now. The best fried chicken is at Shakey's, though.

Even KFC can be okay at times, if it's fresh and you douse that shit in hot sauce.

*Some fried chicken

ITT: niggers

Something gay like fried chicken.. that's a good one coming from someone raised by niggers

Black guy here, you'll never believe it:
>It tastes good.

Because they are people.

I thought everyone liked chicken.

Genetics. Feral Africans never established any agriculture on their own. No cattle. No dairy. They also are too disorganized to hunt wild game. For these reasons they crave small game like birds, lizards, and other prey that a retarded child could capture.

Im white and i eat kfc bc i live near one and im poor. I literally just steal money from cupholders or use coffee change for a meal. So cheap.

Do you know anyone on earth besides vegetarians that doesn't like chicken?

Even the pickiest kid on the planet would eat a chicken nugget.

Do you know how much cheaper and better it is to buy chicken from the supermarket and make it yourself? This is why poor people are poor btw. They are too lazy to help themselves. If it isn't easy they won't bother.

When blacks used to rob white farms back in the day the grabbed chickens because they were easy to catch easy to run with. Even lighter than a tv set

This. If you are poor but eat at fast food restaurants everyday you deserve to be poor.

Fuck, who doesn't like chicken?

>faggot on Sup Forums makes chicken nigger joke
>
>
>
>lol white people eating kfc are the real fucking niggers

when scientists discovered the chimp-out gene it enhanced our understanding of how Caucasians differ so much from animals.

Nigger genetic code shows a close proximity to apes. essentially cousins. While real people have a significant variation in genetic code.

If one of your ancestors mated with an ape then you will be genetically predisposed to chimp-outs.

its basic science.