Am IDF soldier on the train

Am IDF soldier on the train
DUBS TELL ME WHAT TO DO

get a better g shock

This one does its job, has a stopwatch, shows time and date and has an iniside light. Nothing more a soldier would need

im not judging. but at least get it with solar powered so you dont need to open up the back casing to change out the battery.

Snap an immigrants neck

Say you are otherkin and identify as a platypus.

Shout "I have a bomb!"

stick a finger in your asshole and make someone else smell it

Shoot a palestinian

Kill yourself, Jew scum.

gg

witnessed

Better deliver OP

winrar
use brute force

Working on it

Sup Forums is a magical place.

You better deliver then.

Ride right up to Auschwitz

Tap somebody on the shoulder and warn them not to mess with the zohan.

yell SEIG HEIL

roll

yaaas

Rollin for this

hurry up nigger I need to sleep

Stop lying you fucking pleb.

Here's why Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything we have from rockets to paper to forks to wheels to writing (which Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering blows German bullshit out the water.

2)They have barely committed any atrocities like Europe.

China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure in Africa employing Africans instead of giving them bibles and taking their food and diamonds and not unnecessarily bombing the shit out of the middle east.

The Chinese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet), until Euraberica began mettling in the East with failed proxy wars.

The Japanese were beyond honorable in how they treated their conquered subjects and paid them for their labor until they friended Germany in ww2.

The East never unnecessary ravaged the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain in all Latin America or USA in middle east and natives.

3) they all cooperate; during natural disaster everyone works together to make sure everyone lives; there's no Jews to price gouge, no pigskin cacas and niggers to steal your shit.

4) their marriage and infidelity rate are far lower than Euraberica, whose lifestyles cause middle age men to commit suicide and die poor. Their music and real tv isn't half as depraved as ours,

Where we laugh at things like tosh.o's 'black dildo fight' where young boys get raped and In others get killed.

5) Life in Asia is just like in anime I know because I've been to China

6) they actually get shit done instead of working 1/2 hr a day like Euraberica

7) they have the highest iq's and lowest crime rate. Their literature doesn't glorify niggerdom (street murders, crying like a pathetic bitch due to destiny, wallowing in sorrow - respectively, Shakespeare oedipus n poetry) I'm not racist I'm honest

wtf does this have to do with this thread

Sup Forums is random you fucking twit

Sup Forums IS, NOT THIS FUCKING THREAD YOU DOLT

nerve gas

>being this fucking ignorant
Sup Forums is every thread in Sup Forums you twit

>They have barely committed any atrocities like Europe
nigga w0t

masturbate

Why dont you just go fuck asians instead of spamming you cuck

Sup Forums is a board, not the individual threads you retard

The fuck does that have to do with the thread?

Sup Forums is a state of mind you fucking cum dumpster

Sup Forums IS Sup Forums TO Sup Forums OR NOT TO Sup Forums IS THE QUESTION OF THE Sup Forums OF THE Sup ForumsUMBLE OF THE Sup Forums IN THE Sup ForumsNOVERSE, NIGGER

Sup Forums is a way of life

OP deliver already you grubby little jew

How's summer treating you?

Hurry up fag

Tell me what kind of locomotive is on the train
>at least get a. Pic

And a timestamp with tits

OP is a young jobnik
sage

US soldier here, I got your back nigga

Sage af
Who you