So now that Marvel is calling the shots...

So now that Marvel is calling the shots, what is Sup Forums expecting for the standalone Spider-Man movie that will be part of the MCU?

Please keep this civil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JMG5Td1839k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>capeshit

Peter/Tony mentor student relationship
Peter has to face the villain in the end alone because Tonys hands are bound due to the accords
Peter will get the Iron Spider suit

>Please keep this Civil War
Those cheeky cunts...

>entering thread you have no interest in, only to spout memes

quipkino

How long until Marvel takes control of Xmen from fucking Fox?

>Tony blindly funded every project in the M.I.T.
>He probably funded some projects that go south and create villain.
>Spider-Man has to deal with it and he's mad at Tony.

Deadpool made bank so I'm guessing not anytime soon. They keep pumping out F4 movies despite the fact that literally no one likes them so I can't see them letting go of their licenses while they still might be even remotely profitable.

More of Aunt May's perky tits

Quips. Spider-Man will be inexplicably CG for literally no reason. The villain will be one dimensional and inconsequential. Tom Holland's accent will be unconvincing and cartoonish. JK Simmons won't be playing Jameson so who gives a shit?

>what is Sup Forums expecting for the standalone Spider-Man movie
For Spider-Man to look like he walked out of a Pixar movie, even when he isn't doing anything that requires CGI.

Things they producer/director have said about the movie:

>they want it to feel like a John Hughes high school movie, but with superheroes
>the villain will not be a villain that has appeared in any other Spider-Man movie to date
>there may be more than one villain

This

end of thread

To be fair, Spider-man is probably the hero most associated with quips. It's part of his whole schtick.

Vulture will be a business rival of Tony Stark's that has some shitty CG robot wings, and Tony Stark will team up with his new greek style boy toy to save New York in time to study for his big algebra test. Also, TV-caliber cinematography and Spidey will look like a cartoon.

Stilt-Man

PLEASE

I think it will be alright. In terms of action and CGI, it will probably be the best Spider-Man movie. I don't feel invested in the character at all after seeing Civil War, but that's to be expected. They didn't spend much time on him. I'm looking forward to seeing Black Panther again much much more.

I'm good with all of that but they better introduce Norman or I'm going to freak out.

I don't care if they cast him or develop him, I actually hope they don't waste any screentime on him if he's not featuring in this movie. Just make sure he is established as existing.

If MCU gets Osbourne right it'll be the only villain they'll need beside Loki (though I hope they get ahold of Doom by phase 5).

youtu.be/JMG5Td1839k
i hope they remake this scene

>In terms of action and CGI, it will probably be the best Spider-Man movie
Based on what exactly? He looked terrible in Civil War. He was CG the entire time, it looked like Who Framed Roger Rabit.

I hope Vulture won't be the villain, he's way too similar to Falcon.

Not him but I thought he looked fantastic in Civil War. Sure it was CGI, but he's always been CGI. Everything is CGI now. I frankly don't get the whining.

Aunt May and Peter doing /ss/

Really hope there isn't much RDJ in the movie, a cameo at most is enough

Do they really need to shoehorn him into everything now? Spiderman should be able to carry the movie on his own

I want Kraven.

Because Holland hasn't been casted yet.

but this is genius, because of rdj it will really feel connected to the mcu also they have both of their most popular character together

and sony demanded it probably, since we know from the leaked emails they wanted him for several shitty movies

I expect a low key spiderman film on the same scale as ant man with the focus on Peter balancing life as school Peter spidey and Tony mentor. I do expect the vulture as the villain or the chameleon.

I do want Norman Osborne to be established in the mcu as the other user said. The mcu is desperate for decent villains and Osborne is up there with doom.
But I just want a lower key spiderman film with the focus being on Pete wanting to keep his identity a secret. I think the accords is a good way to establish spiderman as a menace to the public and the absolute dream would be to have jk Simmons back at J Jonah

I also like the suite and don't want to see an upgrade.
I don't wana see any flash backs of bens death.
And it'll be cool for his abilities to improve (improved spider sense)

All

any news on fantastic 4?

I don't give a fuck about them, necc

but I want the MCU to get surfer and galactus

but what if the vulture is the one who invented the wings and falcon was just the test pilot before the gubment shut down the vulture's funding?

Just give us a good Venom already

>may mays

What did they mean by this?

Fox still has rights to FF, Doom and is not letting them go.

Sony is making the movie, but it won't be part of the MCU.

They might honestly go all the way and bring Simmons back for the role. Other than that, I wouldn't mind seeing Hugh Laurie play JJJ like he was rumored to

>there may be more than one villain
kiss of death

it'll be like TWS and CW. Intro is showing a baseline for abilities, second act will deform the baseline, third act will be about overcoming that obstacle.

>be Tony
>watch youtube videos
>discover spiderman
>suddenly knows out of his butt where he lives and what his real identity is
>visit spiderman and even gets in his room just because he is tony
>actually doesn't even hires spidey, he fucking hires him
>be tony, multisomething with enough knowledge time and money to build a fucking suit to punch down the hulk but needs a fucking 15 yo teenage pubertymutant in order to defeat Cap

this movie was so stupid

>it won't be part of the MCU.

Yes it will. That's the whole point of having him in Civil War, it's his official intro. The standalone is called Homecoming for more than one reason.

That makes no sense. Marvel/Disney would pay a lump sum for them. Why make movies and lose money. Even straight to DVD movies of F4 cost money to make.

he's talking about venom, you autist

I want to see him bag some juicy NYC black booty

They love skinny white boys up there

No way sony is retarded enough to make a venom movie going off the dead ASM univ--fuck me, they are dumb enough.