Realistically speaking: What could you do in a real fight if someone pulls this on you?

Realistically speaking: What could you do in a real fight if someone pulls this on you?

I cant think of a single possible thing you could do, like if anyone grabs you like that, its game over even if you're a fucking black belt at everything and a 50 times UFC champion.

Is there any way to counter such a grab?

We both know that there are no dindunuffins where I live or what to live. This is just more of the same. Also, I am now committing myself to physical fitness with the bike and shit.

Cool but how is this related

you fucking pull out a glock and shoot it in the head you dumb fuck

But seriously that webm is fucking hilarious

If you weigh more than 50 kgs this wont happen to you

Unless the guy you're dealing with is /fit/. And a lot of guys are fit, I can easily see a 6'0 average man pulling this off on anyone below 70 kilos

If you allow him to lift him you're fucked, but it shouldnt be so easy in real life if youre actually fighting because you'll put up resistance and ost likely hit him when he tries to grab you

ever play shadow of the colossus?
Climb his ass. At some point you should either reach a position that BJJ applies to or bite through something important.

You're not gonna defy gravity m8, theres no way to climb when you're being spinned around and your legs are being held tight

ab strength. Climb down.
Seriously play shadow the Colossus.

nah you've got a good 30-45 seconds before the stamina gauge depletes

Actually yeah, if you sit up, you will can grab your own legs. If you do that, you can reverse this. Preferably before it happens, but even mid flow you can get out of it. If you're a fat fuck, it probably wouldn't be happening to you.

Boi look at that webm at what point can you "sit up" when youre being turned into a human carousel?

when you first get grabbed...
You might have a better chance if you practice using your eyes more.

Not everyone is spiderman user

Im talking once you're already spinning, theres like a half a second between the grab and the spinning motion

idiot

Unless it's literally the fucking hulk behind me anyone grabbing me by the waist like that would probably end up with a broken nose.

>oh man im so fucking strong.

If somebody catches from behind and grabs you like that, you would have less than 1 second to react. once youre off the ground youre fucked, theres absolutely NOTHING you could do. Your only defense agaisnt this thing would be watch the guy comming to stop him from lifting you. Lifted=dead

I wonder if Rey Mysterio or any of those mexican wrestlers would be able to reverse this

Nah, theres no contact point in control

is a fucking nigger

hi bjj and folkstyle fag here-

don't give someone your back, like that's the entire thing here. Giving someone your back in a fight is akin to giving someone a loaded gun.

Keep your hips back, your hands up, and if you have no idea how to grapple stay at a healthy distance. A good suplex would be more dangerous than this stupid shit and it WILL happen if you let someone spin you around and take your back

krav maga fag

can confirm what he said is true.

If you let anyone grab you like that, youre fucked, even if they dont spin you around like that.

It would be hard to let someone grab you like that though

Just lean towards the ground, wrap your arms behind his legs, and pull. He'll fall, just try not to get landed on.

by not having to deal with a nigger

If you lean towards the ground you-re fucking losing all of your teeth

Bolt cutter, then two on one wrist control. Next hip escape so you are facing your opponent.