Hello Sup Forumsros, has anyone here grown shrooms? How hard is it and what's the profit margin on it...

Hello Sup Forumsros, has anyone here grown shrooms? How hard is it and what's the profit margin on it? Also is it easy to get caught by the po-po ?

protip: Google DIY flow laminar hood monoculture.

Also

Propro tip... Do your fucking research before you make any decisions

The hardest part is making sure everything is sterile. There's a lot of money to be made for sure but there's not too much of a market (at least here) for shrooms.

growing for yourself? just buy a grow kid like a noob, if you're trying to actually get something out of it, purchase a spore syringe and create a monotub, from there you can do the shit on your own if you have any basic knowledge at all. all i can say is dont expect massive yields like you see online until you actually get better, no matter how much you know, beginners are still beginners

Yay
satan teaching us how to make shrooms

Hmm. I am from an eastern european country the problem is I don't really know what the market for shrooms is like. But sadly the only way to make any sort of good money here is through less than legal methods.

if you're anywhere in europe, that makes it less sketchy, theres this park i can't remember the name of but psylocibin grows naturally there and you could just sneak one or two and harvest its spores

Not OP but I'm pretty sure buying spores is illegal in most of eastern europe. (I know for a fact it is in Serbia)

i was assuming op lived in the united states, and I've found sites for multiple different areas

I'm growing right now for the first time. Expected a much higher yield, but got the first shrooms. Be prepared to do a lot of mistakes and learn from them. I think the second run will be much better. It's worth it and makes a lot of fun

My first Shrooms ever

looks good

i heard it's easy to contaminate it.

i'd love to grow shrooms because i now hear they cure long-term depression

2 dollars of rye use to net me an Oz of shrooms once equipment was purchased. I'll let you do the math

1 dollar of rye would net me an oz of shrooms once the equipment is purchased. You do the math.

50 cents of rye would net me an ounce of shrroms. ill let you do the math. Once equipment is purchased that is.

.50 dollar of rye would net me an oz of shrooms once the equipment is purchased. You do the math.

Hi! Welcome to the NSA Sup Forums shortlist! I'll be your guide.....

Could someone of you guys tell me it this looks like a contam to you?

cant tell . the top left is alright. I see odd colors on the bottom left and top right but it could be from the bad pix. take better pix

it also seems too damp to me.

A second picture from the side. Growing ona coir and worm casting substrate. Don't know it the mycelium addapts to the Substrat, but it looks a little bit diffrent

if its so wet that it looks like i could wring out a good 2 oz of water from a handful of that substrate then you are gonna have hard times ahead with that. its gonna be slow and it will prob contam due to slow mycelial propagation

Another one. Sorry for the first Bad picturequality

1oz of shrooms used to net me 2 dollars of rye once equipment was purchased. I'll let you do the math

not shrooms, but hallucinogenics in general..

there was some preliminary research done into LSD, but it was shut down as a proportion of subjects developed paradoxical depression and suicidality.

A friend i know personally cured his depression through LSA from HBWR.

if yoou want it for depression just do it yourself

Im also the guy who postet the cake. I squeeze oit a lot of water out of the coir Sub bevore casing. How can I guarantee the right watercontent the best way? And a great thank to you guys for your help

damn bro. you got dank teks?

>Also is it easy to get caught by the po-po
How often do you get searched by police normally? As long as you don't sell to fuckwits the shit is easy.

I always shoot for "too dry"
you need to squeeze it as hard as you can holding it squeezed until only a few drops come out. Its better dry than too wet. Once fully colonized for a week dunk in water to rehydrate. if you are vegetating properly it will have enough water to finish colonizing. I use 1:3 ratio spawn/sub

the dunk in water...i meant overnight obviously. I do the same for bulk subs too. I fill the tub with water overnight and drain it the VERY VERY best i can and put into fruiting conditions.

yeah its super duper easy to harvest spores from wild specimens and make em into shrooms dood.

bingo. great lovely margins but no one willing to buy. ughhh.

pro tip:
laminar flow hoods are for faggots who dont know how to grow.

Your shit looks way too wet man. You gotta experiement. A "friend" of mine used to grow, his beautiful babies right here. So proud.

Thank you for the tip! Do you got more of them? You seem to be experienced in growing? Which mistakes could I prevent, which hacks to optimize my yield?

tips from anyone really doesnt mean anything without context. My tip works for me because of all the hundred other steps I do have been catered after years and years of doing it.

Watch roger rabbits video series on growing mushrooms. Its a little old now but still hits the mark perfect. You wont find an easier guide to growing cubes.