See this

See this...
Few pics from my collection.

visibly wet, should she strip them?

ekhm, I am here alone... Any lurkers? More?

Blowjobs? Footjob? Sex? Post something more sexual

spread?

Yyyyup! And your dick on it

look on her growing up "dick"

Your dick on her mouth, please

Footjob, plase

its really hard

nothing special, her feet on my cock

Moar of her clit?

Sure...

Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything we use: rockets, paper, forks, guns, working vertical flight (unlike davinci), wheels, writing (which Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering splodes German bs to hell.

2) They have barely committed any atrocities like Euraberica.

The Chinese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet),

And all was peaceful until Euraberica began mettling with failed proxy wars.

The Japanese were beyond honorable in how they treated their conquered subjects, even released and paid POWs for their labor... until they friended Germany in ww2.

The East never unnecessary ravaged the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain, Portugal n USA in America's.

in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure while employing Africans instead of giving them bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

3) they all cooperate; during natural disaster everyone works together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging like Jews or Rambo thieves.

4) their marriage and infidelity rate are far lower than Euraberica, whose lifestyles cause middle age men to commit suicide and die poor.

Their music and reality tv isn't half as depraved as ours, e.g. tosh.o's 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and In other videos get killed.

5) Life in Asia is just like in anime I know because I've been to China

6) they actually get shit done instead of working 1to2 half hr a day like in America.

7) they have the highest iq's and lowest crime rate. Their literature doesn't glorify niggerdom (street murders, crying over destiny, wallowing in sorrow - respectively, Shakespeare oedipus n poetry)

And they never invaded the middle east for false flags like 9/11 involvement and nukes (kills 100,000s of innocents+creates enemies)

>I'm not racist I'm honest

So?

I was "connecting error", now is ok.

Keep going please