This is not a personal army request. Attack if you personally want to

This is not a personal army request. Attack if you personally want to.

Thats a daisy.

This. I'm all for gun control but this is fucking retarded.

Thats either a bb gun or air rifle.
top kek faggot

SHALL.

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

BE

NOT

Be

It's an air rifle you fucking retard.

It even says Daisy on it.

My God you're a fucking lost cause sharing this FB horseshit

My american brothers

I'M OP you realize I KNOW it's an air rifle I'm posting so you guys can tell her what a dumb cunt she is if you so choose.

I'm ukfag. I've never understood all the gun nonsense.
A gun is a tool, just like a fork. I can kill you with both. If i really want to kill you, i'll do it with the fork if i have to.
There is no correlation between gun control laws and violent crimes. The uk doesn't have proportionally less violent crimes.

>There is no correlation between gun control laws and violent crimes.

There actually is a correlation.
Less gun control means less violent crime.

I want your fb details so I can tell you that you're a dumb cunt.

Being this underage

you'll shoot your eye out

>IT HAS A SCOPE
>MUST BE A SNIPER RIFLE

why do you keep saying FB you realize the image is of a twitter account right?

God damn it
Underated as fuck

The entire reason he is sharing it is because it is 'FB horseshit'.

honestly the world is fucked, there are whole racks of real firearms right next to the toy isle.

You should take a look at a map displaying gun violence vs gun control in the US.

when black gun crime statistics are removed , the usa has about the same gun crime rate as every other country

BAN ASSAULT NERF GUNS

>I'm all for gun control

but why

Stop that. I mean, you're entitled to an opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

DUN DREAD ON :DDDDD

>You should take a look at a map displaying gun violence vs gun control in the US.
>gun violence

And here we see the retard who doesn't know how to read.
Yeah, no shit you stupid bitch. We aren't fucking talking about gun violence now are we?

We're talking about violent crime you retarded shithead.

i don't care if they are foam darts a gun is still a gun and guns kill

Hmm?
How so?
Topkek
How'd you come to that conclusion user-kun?

nice b8

only retards would fall for th-

>>Sup Forums

ok

B8 > R8

BE

One example that illustrates it.

The key thing to focus on during debates like this is "violent crime" not "gun violence"

Gun violence means literally any violence that involves a gun.
>suicide
>accidentals (which is irrelevant considering these make up a small portion of ER visits)
>self defense

etc etc.

Violent crime means literally violent crime.

More guns does likely mean more deaths from guns, but that isn't the full picture. Guns are a natural deterrent for violent crime.

I know you're being sarcastic but this is the Australian government's. Fucking nanny state.

>Violence is bad mmmkay?
Anything basically resembling a gun is illegal. Registration is even required for airsoft guns. Violent games illegal.

>driving fast?
We'll crush your car

Get me out of this snake infested hell hole

why the fuck do you need a gun you soft cunt
Too much of a pussy to defend yourself with a fucking a cricket bat?

I love that argument.

"B-but user! Countries with more guns per capita have a higher rate of gun violence!!!!"

Well no shit, Sherlock. And countries in the Sahara are going to have a higher rate of lion maulings than the US.

That not even touching on the fact that comparing the US to any one European country is fucking retarded. We have almost the same amount of land as ALL OF EUROPE.

Because they're fun.

You cant kill a room full of people with a fork ya raging fag....

Fun for you but I wouldn't want fucking lebs getting their hands on that

They're already dangerous enough as it is with their knifes going in groups like pussies

>We have almost the same amount of land as ALL OF EUROPE.
>have

You mean the land your ancestors stole stole? With guns?

there are legit like 0 lions in the sahara

Literally millions of people go their entire lives without killing anyone, despite owning firearms.

Also, how's france this time of year? I bet there's never been a mass murder since after all, civilians can't access firearms!

Oh, what's that? Someone killed eighty people and injured a hundred more with a TRUCK? Hm. Imagine that.

I guess we should just let all 230 pound 6'4" niggers rape any able bodied 90 pound white woman because
>lmao too much of a pussy

Perhaps my grandma should just let the burger kill her next time.

bet the indians wish they had guns

B E A D S
E
A
D
S

Also
>colonization was bad meme
o i am a laffin

>killing people with an air rifle

these people are retarded

You know what, keep your guns and your laws and your Trumps. Am not even from US. And i gonna love watching your shit country goes to hell after trump wins.

you think it'll be the white women buying guns? And not the nigger?

Quit deluding yourself amerifat the ones most inclines to get guns are nuts and criminals, actual victims never consider it before it's too late

>uuhhhj too bad for them

I thought this was about protecting people?

yeah, but you can with fertilizer and some other things. The best thing about gun rights is that the room full of people can also have guns. Just because most Americans are too chickenshit to take their safety into their own hands, doesn't mean they should disarm who would. Ever notice how mass shootings happen in liberal Meccas and gun free zones? Keep on spouting your simpleton logic though, unfortunately many people think exactly like you do.

Actually....

Not your reverse psychology army either.

Big talk from someone who's most likely in a country that has already gone to shit. Just think about the fact that since your population is completely disarmed, your voice doesn't matter the least bit. Your freedom is only around as long as its convenient for the people in power. America is a land of laws. Trumps come and go, but we will always have our freedom and the power to make sure that we do.

Yes, i bet the Indians never know that lvl of faggotry existed in the world b4. Literally the land of diversity with all kinds of ethnicities liveing peacefully and guess which race of faggots ruined it all for them.

Good point. Lets ban laziness and lazy people.

haha, excellent point. I love how they want to take away guns because of those deaths, most of which are suicides, yet the fast food industry is completely free to let people kill themselves with shit food.

>a feather is a tool, just like a nuke
>beards don't exist

Place with gun laws in place
>Nigger is most likely a felon
>Obtains black market gun
>Attempts to rape white woman
>white woman has no gun because they are illegal

Place with little to no gun laws
>nigger attempts to buy firearm
>can't because he's clearly a felon
>gets black market gun anyway
>attempts to rape white woman
>white woman has option of having a gun and now has at least a chance of survival

>Quit deluding yourself amerifat the ones most inclines to get guns are nuts and criminals
Criminals can't buy guns champ.

> actual victims never consider it before it's too late
Not in the great United States. You either live in on that faggy, rainy island across the ocean or some other faggot cuckhold state over here.

10% success rate for burglary against homes that have guns.

>lol murder has a life time punishment
>lol better deter murderers with guns by making having a gun a 5 year punishment :^)

Full retard.
tl;dr gun laws only stop innocents from having guns.

That under crown.
Great cigar.

It's a metaphor. Something something forest for the trees.

>Your ancestors
>Stole
Lol. Stay mad, cuck.

>HURR I DESERVE TO BE NOTICED FOR MY UNEDUCATED OPINION OF AMERICA EVEN THOUGH I DONT EVEN FUCKING LIVE THERE

Yes. There are a ton of women buying guns and getting concealed carry licenses nowadays, because theyre learning that the only person responsible for your safety is you. Also criminals gonna crim, they don't abide by the laws anyway, so why should literally millions of people be restricted and punished while niggers can still do their thing unabated?

Kid's got a good point. Why can you buy a gun at Walmart with zero proof of training/responsible handling/test passing? Is Walmart really a place we want redneck retards able to get armed?

EAT
A
FUCKING
COCK,
RETARD.

>Big talk from someone who's most likely in a country that has already gone to shit.
>muh country is da best
>USA!USA!USA!
When the entire globe is pretty much United in their hate for one country, their is probably a really good reason for that.

Nigga I can't even get some shit ass airsoft rifle to shoot at vermin without having to re-register every year

you...can't? You need a gun license.

Wow, you really showed them with that substantive response.

Its not a real gun retard

How do you explain Mexico then? Almost no legal civilian owning guns, and yet violent crime through the roof.
Switzerland exact opposite - mandatory guns through conscription and almost no crime.
It's almost like its a societal issue, huh.

>noble savage meme
Yes because there was never war between tribes. They set raiders out for surprise birthday parties

If you don't like it, why don't you get a super majority in both bodies of congress and majorities in 75% of state legislatures :^)

Until then, fuck off retard.

Doesn't matter. You can BUY real guns there. That's a deflection and a very poor one at that.

>It's acceptable to kill someone who breaks into your house
amerifat logic

also the black market only exists if there is a high number of guns per capita but in aus the black market for guns is virtually non existent

Recently on the news they talked about smuggling and how the cops caught a cargo of 50 handguns (wow so easy for mass shootings)

You need to reread the post you're replaying to, because you're agreeing with it.

The stat I linked is firearm homicides. we have around 28,000 'deaths', 60% of which are suicides. The rest are a mix of justified/police shootings, homicides(11,000), and accidental shootings. Out of a country of 300 MILLION those numbers aren't bad.

I wasn't a fan, to be honest. Too dry, not enough flavor.

As long as you can pass a background check, you should be allowed to own a firearm. There isn't a lot of 'training' required, as long as you follow the four rules you're good to go, and will literally never have an accident. Luckily the 4 rules are drilled into your head by every shooting range, informational booklet, RO, gun shop employee, family member and friend. The internet has made it even more widespread. I live in the south and I have yet to meet a single person who doesn't abide by the rules.

No you dont, unless you live in a shit state like The People's Republic of California or NJ or NY.

>indians
>diversity

the only diversity between americans were between the north and the south and the innuit

Ralphie Noooooooo

Handguns are just as capable as rifles of being used in mass shootings.

Good job showing that you don't know fucking anything.

>Indians were peaceful meme

TOPKEK

M8 the indians couldn't defend for shit because they were so fucking divided! Besides the obvious disadvantage of losing tons of their own to illness from the Europeans they could have stood a chance had they had the slightest sense of diplomacy.

But they didn't, their answer to adversity was usually the primitive "hit it with a rock until it stops moving".

They hated the euros almost as much as they hated each other, and that's why we were able to genocide them.

Until the Indians would contract a sickness from the master race that was completely foreign to their immune system.

>always have our freedom and the power to make sure that we do.
>Civilianized assault rifles vs AFV.
Good luck kiddo.

>it's unacceptable to kill someone who breaks into your houses

These people fucking exist holy shit.

>also the black market only exists if there is a high number of guns per capita but in aus the black market for guns is virtually non existent
That's probably why prohibition totally worked.

>Austrialia
>room to talk
You faggots banned your guns and then cheers and less gun violence.

Yet your stabbings and VIOLENT CRIME skyrocketed. Lelborne is the punchline to a very long and sad joke.

And you have to go through a national background check too in order to get one when you buy one there because it's the law.
It's not like they just sell to anyone without checks in place.

Nope just a valid id saying you're over 18 in my state

The British turncoats?

You do know that prior to Orlando that the biggest mass shooting was done with a handgun right?

>>It's acceptable to kill someone who breaks into your house
>amerifat logic
I'm moderately pro gun control but how cucked is your culture?

i killed so many birds with my powerline 880! i still have it after over 20 years... and it still shoots awesome! daisy makes a hell of an air rifle!

You right, my bad.

Different guy, in the US how does it work out if you kill someone who breaks into your house?

I wish I still had mine. Fucking nephews tore it up to shit when I left for college.
It was the first air rifle I ever owned.

depends on state.... Alabama = medal.... maryland = jail sentence

In britan it's literally illegal to prepare for a situation where you'll have to defend yourself.

>R-rule B-Br-Brittania, right guys? G-Guys?

RIP 1707-1918

>Triggered